Author Topic: Pensioner who decapitated his partner acted 'out of pure hatred'  (Read 312 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A jealous pensioner who decapitated his partner after she admitted seeing other men may have done so "out of pure hatred".

Demsey Nibbs is thought to have knocked his partner Judith unconscious before cutting off her head, trying to destroy it and flushing it down the toilet.

The 69-year-old admits killing Ms Nibbs but said he was acting in self-defence during a struggle, and was "out of his mind" believing she was a snake, the court has heard.

Jury members at the Old Bailey were told by the prosecution to "brace themselves" over details of the murder on 11 April 2014.

"Quite why the defendant decapitated Judith and then disposed of her head is not entirely clear but it may well be that he did it out of pure hatred at the sight of his wife's face," prosecutor Crispin Aylett QC said.
hoxton-murder.jpeg
The pair lived on the Charles estate in Hoxton (Google Street View)

The pair, who never married but had two children and lived together in north London, began to argue after Nibbs grew angry at finding she was seeing other men, according to their son.

Kirk Nibbs told the jury: "I heard my mum say she had sex eight times. That was the first I was aware. My dad was really, really, really shocked. He was really hurt about what she did."

Nibbs reportedly said she was "not the housewife she used to be" after she began working at Hackney Council and going out with friends.

More: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/judith-demsey-nibbs-pensioner-who-decapitated-partner-and-flushed-her-head-down-toilet-acted-out-of-a6959106.html

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Bill Cipher

Re: Pensioner who decapitated his partner acted 'out of pure hatred'
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 12:35:18 pm »
It's been almost 2 years since the murder; justice goes slow.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Pensioner who decapitated his partner acted 'out of pure hatred'
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 02:04:17 pm »
A jealous pensioner who decapitated his partner after she admitted seeing other men may have done so "out of pure hatred".
So, a hate crime, eh?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org