Author Topic: Atwater Evasion Video – Senator Ted Cruz Dodges Answering Questions About Infidelity…  (Read 969 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/29/atwater-evasion-video-senator-ted-cruz-dodges-answering-questions-about-infidelity/

Atwater Evasion Video – Senator Ted Cruz Dodges Answering Questions About Infidelity…

Posted on March 29, 2016   by sundance
Harvey Leroy Atwater, or “Lee” as he was known, was an old-school republican political operative who was a master of the dark arts in political obfuscation, and denial.

What we are witnessing in this video, via the denials of Senator Ted Cruz, is straight from the Atwater school of political management.

When infidelities are discovered:

• Hide the spouse • Take her off the trail • Block contact • Delete Social Media • Present female spokesperson as intercepting agent for candidate • Keep interceptor with candidate at all times • Deny • Deny • Deny…. until denial is no longer a plausible option:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW2B7Ky-0dk

♦ The interceptor is to deflect attention away from the campaign. ♦ The Candidate must not answer direct questions. ♦ Reassert candidate’s humility perspective.  This becomes paramount to give space if needed in phase two.

Phase Two – Interceptor drops out.  When/if the candidate can no longer hide the infidelity, the reasons for prior obfuscation/denial was ‘embarrassment‘.   Phase Two ends with re-entry of spouse to deliver the “we will heal / together” speech.  Surround candidate’s optic with friends and family; or carefully host private one-on-one interview.

Atwater’s legacy continues….

….Just because the cat had her kittens in the oven, that don’t make em’ biscuits…

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Cruz then went on to dodge questions about the invisible dragon which manages his twitter account and his controversial hiring of Elvis as his personal chef.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Cruz then went on to dodge questions about the invisible dragon which manages his twitter account and his controversial hiring of Elvis as his personal chef.

It wasn't the best handled response but it doesn't seem to be what many are reading into it either. It seems Fiorina was trying to step in and get them back on  real topic versus wasting time playing tabloid games.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
No, it wasn't the best handled response - for a brilliant constitutional attorney, it was a pretty weak defense, if you ask me.  Kind of sad that he was letting Carly run interference for him.  He looked pathetic to me.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

No, it wasn't the best handled response - for a brilliant constitutional attorney, it was a pretty weak defense, if you ask me.  Kind of sad that he was letting Carly run interference for him.  He looked pathetic to me.

It's a phony-assed issue, pimped by Trump.  Talk about pathetic, read Trump's tweets this afternoon.  Blaming Fields for what happened to her.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just shows they need a business executive to step in when the going gets tough--

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Atwater Evasion Video – Senator Ted Cruz Dodges Answering Questions About Infidelity…

Nice find here. Nothing more credible than a radical Cruz haters blog pimping some discredited shit so his circle of morons have something to distract themselves with.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/author/sundancecracker/

Offline sinkspur

Just shows they need a business executive to step in when the going gets tough--

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, there, ts.

But, what else can you do on a day when your guy all but excuses battery against a woman.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

Nice find here. Nothing more credible than a radical Cruz haters blog pimping some discredited shit so his circle of morons have something to distract themselves with.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/author/sundancecracker/

Good catch. I didn't even notice the source. That's worse than using The National Enquirer as a source... oh wait....

Offline Frank Cannon

Good catch. I didn't even notice the source. That's worse than using The National Enquirer as a source... oh wait....

There was one other thing that stuck out in this mindless blather....

When infidelities are discovered:

• Hide the spouse • Take her off the trail • Block contact • Delete Social Media • Present female spokesperson as intercepting agent for candidate • Keep interceptor with candidate at all times • Deny • Deny • Deny…. until denial is no longer a plausible option:

Hiedi Cruz has been making appearances with Ted since the news broke all through WI. Right here she is talking to a person at a recent rally....

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 10:30:54 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline ABX

Yep, they completely lied about her hiding. She changed some of her scheduled events today so she can launch a Women for Cruz event.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,200523.0.html

We've gone into complete bizarro world with some of these so-called Conservative sites going full tabloid.

Reminds me of this. (jump to 2:55 on)

Quote:

Charlie Mackenzie: Hey Mom, I find it interesting that you refer to the Weekly World News as, "The paper." The paper contains facts.

May Mackenzie: This paper contains facts. And this paper has the eighth highest circulation in the whole wide world. Right? Plenty of facts. "Pregnant man gives birth." That's a fact.

A-Lert

Careful now, you aren't supposed to post anything negative about the anti-Trumps holier-than-thou, pure as the new fallen snow, LAWYER. :silly: