Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Victory: Janice Dickinson is 'very happy' after judge rules her lawsuit against disgraced comedian Bill Cosby over rape allegations can go to trial  (Read 342 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3514374/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Victory-Janice-Dickinson-judge-rules-lawsuit-against-disgraced-comedian-Bill-Cosby-rape-allegations-trial.html

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge rules Janice Dickinson has enough evidence to go trial in her lawsuit against disgraced comedian Bill Cosby
    'I hope to get justice for all women, I will not go down, I will keep fighting and stay strong,' Dickinson tells Daily Mail Online exclusively
    Jury will now decide the credibility of Dickinson's allegations and whether a statement by Cosby's former lawyer branding her a liar was defamatory
    Dickinson sued Cosby last May after he denied her claims that he drugged and raped her in Lake Tahoe in 1982
    Lisa Bloom, Dickinson's attorney, calls this ruling a great victory for them
    'We've been fighting for a year to get this outcome, just to get access to the court and the court ruled today that the case goes forward,' says Bloom

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I hope she wins. Cosby is a confidence-power figure operator.

In my role working with a substance-abuse recovery meeting hall, we must be vigilant for such operators.

They prey on the vulnerable, and they have very effective methods. Very similar to child abusers.

They start first with friendship, from their power and position roles. Then what is called "grooming" and finally the abusive acts, which often go unreported.

It is claimed by medical experts, that child abusers cannot be cured. I wonder if adults like Cosby are very similar. I doubt he really thinks he did anything wrong.

And watch how they usually have defenders, too. (It was the victim's fault, skirt too short, etc.)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln