Author Topic: Muslim Woman Sees Christians Expressing Their Faith And Figures It’s A Hate Crime Against Her  (Read 291 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Woman Sees Christians Expressing Their Faith And Figures It’s A Hate Crime Against Her

http://downtrend.com/71superb/muslim-woman-sees-christians-expressing-their-faith-and-figures-its-a-hate-crime-against-her

March 23, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Still don’t think Muslims view Christianity as a threat? A Muslim woman in California witnessed a Christian outreach group spreading the Gospel and somehow interpreted this as a hateful protest against her and her faith. Because this happened in a liberal state where the feelings of protected people are more important than facts, authorities are investigating this as a hate crime.

It’s kind of hard to tell what happened, but this is my best estimation: Victory Outreach, a Christian organization, was out on the streets of Stockton, CA on Monday, spreading the word of God. An unnamed San Joaquin Regional Transit bus driver saw this public display of Christianity and figured it must be specifically targeting her.

She made a video, which has apparently been seen by thousands of outraged Muslim sympathizers. Keep in mind that this video doesn’t actually show any kind of an anti-Islam protest; it’s just her standing next to a bus talking about how she is the victim of a hate crime.

“I’m flabbergasted. A full-blown protest against me working here,” says the Muslim woman on the video. “Just because I pray to the same god a different way, you feel you need to protest me?”

She then describes this mob of anti-Muslim racists

“50 or 60 people out there protesting with signs saying ‘God saves’ and ‘Jesus saves,’” she says.

Finally she warns these anti-Muslim forces that they will not intimidate her:

“You’re still going to see my beautiful face and hijabs,” she finishes.

FOX 40 reached out to this Muslim woman, but she was not interested in telling her side of the story. The news also talked to Victory Outreach youth pastor Luis Alvarez. He said what this woman saw was likely Evangelism, which is a way his group shares their faith with the public. He also denies that there was any specific target for the outreach.

“There’s no way that we pointed her out and singled her out for her religion, her beliefs,” said Alvarez.

In addition, Alvarez says that his group literally had no idea who this Muslim woman was until she started making hate crime accusations.

“We don’t even know who she is. I never knew, you know, we never knew anything about her until she mentioned us,” Alvarez said. “I think she’s making this story out of something that it’s not. Really, there’s no story here.”

And now here’s where the story takes a California twist: Though this Muslim woman works for a private bus company, the Stockton Unified School District are investigating her claims as a hate crime. Huh? Why? Oh yeah, I forgot, this is Cali.

The Muslim woman’s employer is also looking into her allegations and seem to have concluded that she’s full of shit.

“Looked like it was a widespread community outreach effort by a particular faith group and church that was making its way throughout the city,” said Max Vargas, public affairs manager with San Joaquin RTD.

What we are left with is a Muslim woman being personally offended by Christians expressing their faith. I guess that’s pretty consistent with Islam, the religion of blowing up and beheading people who worship differently than them.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:30:46 pm by rangerrebew »