Author Topic: The Governor of Utah Just Announced Who He’s Voting for Before Tomorrow’s Crucial Election  (Read 465 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert announced Monday he would vote for Ted Cruz in the state’s Republican caucus on Tuesday.

“Ted Cruz is a consistent conservative who understands the importance of federalism,” he said in a statement:

“I’m confident he will work to limit the federal government when it comes to education, public lands and other issues where states can do better than the federal government.”.....

http://www.ijreview.com/2016/03/565460-the-governor-of-utah-just-announced-who-hes-voting-for-before-tomorrows-crucial-election/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=politics

Offline sinkspur

Trump's going to get massacred tomorrow in Utah.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I hope Arizona is the same.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

From your lips to God's ear.  People have forecast Trump's demise before.