Author Topic: POLITICS Kasich: ‘Maybe Ted Ought to Get Out’ of GOP Race  (Read 2044 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: POLITICS Kasich: ‘Maybe Ted Ought to Get Out’ of GOP Race
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2016, 05:21:44 am »
I predict Trump will win the nomination and beat Hillary if she is the demonrat candidate. Chances are she won't be around come November.

Of course, because talk radio and the conservative hive mind have told you that. So you're just mindlessly repeating what you are told.

A-Lert

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2016, 05:26:31 am »
Of course, because talk radio and the conservative hive mind have told you that. So you're just mindlessly repeating what you are told.

I don't listen to talk radio or watch political TV. Your assumptions indicate you're a little short in the intelligence department.

• Technical
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2016, 05:28:51 am »
I don't listen to talk radio or watch political TV. Your assumptions indicate you're a little short in the intelligence department.

Are you willing to put money on Trump winning in the fall?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2016, 05:32:33 am »

So where do you get your talking points? Little green men in your breadbox or radio waves emanating from your fillings?

A-Lert

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2016, 05:44:24 am »
So where do you get your talking points? Little green men in your breadbox or radio waves emanating from your fillings?

You post like an intoxicated Hillary Clinton. Are you aware of something called the internet? I'm a voracious reader and researcher. You could be too, if you were interested.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/21/karen-attiah-hoaxes-her-way-to-stardom/

Karen Attiah Hoaxes Her Way to Stardom

Join the discussion…

temphero • 6 hours ago

What the hell? She got triggered by a compliment? This is the society we live in, where a compliment shuts you down mentally.

Pat Henry temphero • 5 hours ago

She probably knows he was lying to her.. LOL

Dave Smith • 6 hours ago

Woman gets called beautiful (if it really happened) and gets offended. It's an upside down world!

Whatever happened to "thank you"?

Rude Man • 5 hours ago

Beautiful. He was probably just excited that she was leaving. "This pain in the ass gal is finally leaving" (in his head). "Beautiful" (out loud).

Tehy • 4 hours ago

Second article I read and second time I comment: even if this were true, who cares? A man calls you beautiful say thank you. Hell, feel free to not enjoy it but don't go crying to social media, are you serious?

A-Lert

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2016, 05:57:52 am »
Are you willing to put money on Trump winning in the fall?

I don't gamble. Why do you feel the need?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2016, 05:58:37 am »
You post like an intoxicated Hillary Clinton. Are you aware of something called the internet? I'm a voracious reader and researcher. You could be too, if you were interested.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/21/karen-attiah-hoaxes-her-way-to-stardom/

Karen Attiah Hoaxes Her Way to Stardom

Join the discussion…

temphero • 6 hours ago

What the hell? She got triggered by a compliment? This is the society we live in, where a compliment shuts you down mentally.

Pat Henry temphero • 5 hours ago

She probably knows he was lying to her.. LOL

Dave Smith • 6 hours ago

Woman gets called beautiful (if it really happened) and gets offended. It's an upside down world!

Whatever happened to "thank you"?

Rude Man • 5 hours ago

Beautiful. He was probably just excited that she was leaving. "This pain in the ass gal is finally leaving" (in his head). "Beautiful" (out loud).

Tehy • 4 hours ago

Second article I read and second time I comment: even if this were true, who cares? A man calls you beautiful say thank you. Hell, feel free to not enjoy it but don't go crying to social media, are you serious?

Oooh. A no name blogger site........so Little Green Men in your breadbox it is.

A-Lert

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2016, 06:09:50 am »
Oooh. A no name blogger site........so Little Green Men in your breadbox it is.

No name?  88finger point Your laziness is evident.

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2016, 06:15:25 am »
I don't gamble. Why do you feel the need?

I'm just curious. I wonder how deep your convictions are that this madman could actually be viable in America.

A-Lert

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2016, 06:23:02 am »
I'm just curious. I wonder how deep your convictions are that this madman could actually be viable in America.

Madman? LOL! Your hysteria is pathetic.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2016, 12:41:32 pm »
The George Soros / John Kasich connection is starting to make sense. George contributes $700,000 to the Kasich campaign for him to ride it out - creating either a nomination for Trump, thus a win for Hillary in November, or  chaos at the convention. Either way a win for Soros and him getting his octopus tentacles around every aspect of our lives.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mod1

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2016, 01:00:48 pm »
Enough namecalling and insults. Get back on track.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2016, 03:24:09 pm »
Kasich needs to step aside for Cruz and let a true conservative run.  People have made it quite clear that they don't want a RINO insider!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2016, 04:54:59 pm »
“Maybe Ted ought to get out because he can’t win in the fall,” the Ohio governor said.
Said without a hint of irony, I suppose.   :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org