Author Topic: Officer Is Insulted Trump Blamed “Lax” Police At Tucson Rally  (Read 404 times)

Offline sinkspur

Officer Is Insulted Trump Blamed “Lax” Police At Tucson Rally

March 20, 2016 2:07 PM

Donald Trump is emitting squid-like sprays of ink to conceal how his rally in Tucson on Saturday night got out of control. 

Of course, protestors were disruptive and provocative – including one woman who wore KKK regalia.  But Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski waded into the crowd and actually horse-collared one of the protestors. Despite clear video evidence, the Trump campaign and Trump himself denied that he touched the protester, Trump saying it was “somebody else.” But the video footage clearly shows Lewandowski with his hand on the collar of the protester.

Trump was asked why of all people his campaign manager was out in the crowd dealing with protesters. “Because the security at the arena, the police, were a little bit lax,” Trump told ABC’s This Week. “And he had signs, they had signs up, that were horrendous.”

Excuse me. My brother Robert was on the Tucson police force for 30 years, and he told me today that at a private arena such as the one Trump spoke at the responsibility for security INSIDE the arena is left to the organizer, not the local police.  A currently serving police officer who attended the rally and is a Trump supporter told me that he viewed the private security Trump had there as the ones who were “lax.” He said that hiring off-duty cops is expensive at $30 plus an hour and many private events don’t hire any or only a couple. “The security I saw at the rally were unprofessional and looked like rent-a-cops.,” he told me. “It is insulting of Donald Trump to blame the police for his rally problems and we clearly were not.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/433005/donald-trumps-campaign-mishandled-his-tucson-rally
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Officer Is Insulted Trump Blamed “Lax” Police At Tucson Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 06:53:50 pm »
The goon squad in action again.  Lewandowski is clearly a hot-headed thug.  The press will be following him around now. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 07:10:42 pm »
Nice. Throw the cops under the bus even though they weren't involved in security. Trump is an ass.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 10:39:01 pm »
Nice. Throw the cops under the bus even though they weren't involved in security. Trump is an ass.

Nobody is good enough for Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 10:50:40 pm »
The goon squad in action again.  Lewandowski is clearly a hot-headed thug.  The press will be following him around now.

Not when they are penned into the news pen, used as a prop for his supporters two minutes of hate.