Author Topic: Left-wing activists 'throw ROCKS at Trump supporters' as tensions boil over in Utah  (Read 1325 times)

rangerrebew

Left-wing activists 'throw ROCKS at Trump supporters' as tensions boil over in Utah

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/653864/Donald-Trump-Utah-rally-Republican-nomination

DONALD Trump supporters clashed with left-wing protesters as the Presidential hopeful gave a major speech ahead of Tuesday's Utah caucus.
By Tom Parfitt
PUBLISHED: 05:15, Sat, Mar 19, 2016 | UPDATED: 05:47, Sat, Mar 19, 2016

Left-wing activists in Utah compared the Republican hopeful to Adolf Hitler

Hundreds of activists chanted "Dump Trump" and "Mr Hate out of our state" as riot police blocked the entrance to the rally in Salt Lake City last night.

Others waved banners reading "Trump is Hitler" and "Trump makes America hate again" before tearing down a security tent, according to media reports.

And some eyewitness claimed rocks were thrown at Trump supporters leaving the venue, the Infinity Event Centre, at around 9pm local time.

Writing on Twitter, Trump, whose recent rallies have been marred by violence, hailed the "fantastic crowd" at the gathering.

But Kimberly R. King replied: "Some protesters threw rocks at Trump supporters when leaving."

And journalist Peeter Doocy confirmed "anti-Trump protesters and police" were "getting rough" outside the rally.

Riot police blocked the entrance to the rally last night

Trump used the event to mock former Presidential candidate and Utah resident Mitt Romney, who is backing Texas senator Ted Cruz.

The outspoken billionaire, trying his best to court the state's large Mormon population, told the crowd: "Do I love the Mormons?

"I have many friends that live in Salt Lake City. And and by the way, Mitt Romney is not one of them. Are you sure he's a Mormon? Are we sure?"
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:12:25 am by rangerrebew »

A-Lert

More violence perpetrated by the leftist twit protesters.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I haven't seen any video evidence that this actually happened, though.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
EZ, I can solve this:

In Az they blocked the street with their cars:  Fine, them call in the wrecker service and impound the cars and NO you cannot drive away when you see the wrecker coming.

Arrest the owner(s) of the cars, put them in JAIL and the litany of things you can charge them with is a mile long, pick just a couple and toss the book, max fines.

All total depended upon what state/city laws they toss at you and your impound fees are grab your wallet to the tune of about $300 - $500, perhaps more if there is an emergency and your car is blocking a LEO vehicle or fire truck, INTENTIONALLY.  That may become a felony at that time.  Only a few times with this being the highlight of the 5 pm news and it will come to a halt.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Charlespg

EZ, I can solve this:

In Az they blocked the street with their cars:  Fine, them call in the wrecker service and impound the cars and NO you cannot drive away when you see the wrecker coming.

Arrest the owner(s) of the cars, put them in JAIL and the litany of things you can charge them with is a mile long, pick just a couple and toss the book, max fines.

All total depended upon what state/city laws they toss at you and your impound fees are grab your wallet to the tune of about $300 - $500, perhaps more if there is an emergency and your car is blocking a LEO vehicle or fire truck, INTENTIONALLY.  That may become a felony at that time.  Only a few times with this being the highlight of the 5 pm news and it will come to a halt.
Good call :thumbsup2:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Good call :thumbsup2:
Thanks, its called:  Lessons of the Iron Frying Pan

I grew  up in a home that mama did not not have a lot of cooking utensils.  Not that daddy would not buy, them but, back in those days a rather large, deep IRON fying pan and a med and large soup pot was about al most had.

That fying pan wold go on the stove top be it gas or electric about 15 min or so before mama got ready to cook in it.  That was to get that black monster heated up along with the bacon fat from breakfast she poured in it out of the Folgers Coffee can.  Mama would cook the entire meal in that pan and when she finish it was left on the stove top to cool down.

Mama said many times:  'now don't touch that frying pan when its on the stove top, its hot as it can be and you will burn your hand'.  Translated to a 6 year old kid that mama said:  Be sure and grab the handle on the frying pan and burn your fingers.  Well I did and she was right, mama smeared butter on them and I somehow recovered.  But I NEVER grabbed that frying pan again with out a pot holder....
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Charlespg

I haven't seen any video evidence that this actually happened, though.
After all these crazies are doing ,you doubt  this ?

I fully expect these left wing brown shirts to kill people before this all done

Offline Charlespg

Thanks, its called:  Lessons of the Iron Frying Pan

I grew  up in a home that mama did not not have a lot of cooking utensils.  Not that daddy would not buy, them but, back in those days a rather large, deep IRON fying pan and a med and large soup pot was about al most had.

That fying pan wold go on the stove top be it gas or electric about 15 min or so before mama got ready to cook in it.  That was to get that black monster heated up along with the bacon fat from breakfast she poured in it out of the Folgers Coffee can.  Mama would cook the entire meal in that pan and when she finish it was left on the stove top to cool down.

Mama said many times:  'now don't touch that frying pan when its on the stove top, its hot as it can be and you will burn your hand'.  Translated to a 6 year old kid that mama said:  Be sure and grab the handle on the frying pan and burn your fingers.  Well I did and she was right, mama smeared butter on them and I somehow recovered.  But I NEVER grabbed that frying pan again with out a pot holder....
learned a similar lesson  with the creepy crawlers set  I had as a Kid  :silly:

Offline flowers

learned a similar lesson  with the creepy crawlers set  I had as a Kid  :silly:
LMAO!!  I had a creepy crawler set too!!!!