Author Topic: Hillary Thinks Laughing at Benghazi Massacre is So Hilarious, She Put It in an Ad (VIDEO)  (Read 330 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Thinks Laughing at Benghazi Massacre is So Hilarious, She Put It in an Ad (VIDEO)

http://downtrend.com/dtvideos/hillary-thinks-laughing-at-benghazi-massacre-is-so-hilarious-she-put-it-in-an-ad-video

Downtrend
March 19, 2016

Team Hillary decided to get back at Donald Trump’s barking Hillary ad with an ad of her own.

There is just one problem. The clip she uses is actually a video of her laughing during her Benghazi hearing.

That’s right, Hillary thinks laughing at those that died at Benghazi is so hilarious, she put it in an ad.

Watch the ad above

Here is the full video of Clinton laughing hysterically at the Benghazi hearing below:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:50:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Anyone willing to watch the video? I simply can't abide the woman (courtesy term only).
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:53:08 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Whoever wins the nomination needs to run a series of commercials in heavy rotation - targeted at the military community and their families - showing her dereliction of duty over Bhengazi and her callous attitude toward those who died and their families. Then finish with the question of how she could be commander-in-chief.

The military cuts across so many blue collar demographics that it would crater a very important base of her support.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hillary Thinks Laughing at Benghazi Massacre is So Hilarious, She Put It in an Ad (VIDEO)

http://downtrend.com/dtvideos/hillary-thinks-laughing-at-benghazi-massacre-is-so-hilarious-she-put-it-in-an-ad-video

Downtrend
March 19, 2016

Team Hillary decided to get back at Donald Trump’s barking Hillary ad with an ad of her own.

There is just one problem. The clip she uses is actually a video of her laughing during her Benghazi hearing.

I looked but didn't watch the video.  I have seen it already.  Some of the comments on the bottom are so stupid.  That she was only laughing at the Representatives question.  I don't care what the question.  The serious nature of the hearing was nothing to laugh at.

That’s right, Hillary thinks laughing at those that died at Benghazi is so hilarious, she put it in an ad.

Watch the ad above

Here is the full video of Clinton laughing hysterically at the Benghazi hearing below:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.