Author Topic: Left-wing activists 'throw ROCKS at Trump supporters' as tensions boil over in Utah  (Read 551 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/653864/Donald-Trump-Utah-rally-Republican-nomination

Hundreds of activists chanted "Dump Trump" and "Mr Hate out of our state" as riot police blocked the entrance to the rally in Salt Lake City last night. Others waved banners reading "Trump is Hitler" and "Trump makes America hate again" before tearing down a security tent, according to media reports. And some eyewitness claimed rocks were thrown at Trump supporters leaving the venue, the Infinity Event Centre, at around 9pm local time.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/653864/Donald-Trump-Utah-rally-Republican-nomination

Throwing rocks is what Palestinians do.  Trump is neutral when it comes to Israel.  Funny but the same liberals Trump has supported and their organizations now trying to stop people from hearing him.  Yeah those are his buddies from not the distant past.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Remembering the words of Obama's former Pastor.   Looks like Trumps liberal chickens have come home to roost.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/donald-trump-donated-heavily-to-democrats-especially-during-election-which-put-reid-and-pelosi-in-power/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Carling

Throwing rocks is what Palestinians do.  Trump is neutral when it comes to Israel.  Funny but the same liberals Trump has supported and their organizations now trying to stop people from hearing him.  Yeah those are his buddies from not the distant past.

What the hell are you talking about?  Palestinians?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

A-Lert

His buddies? Really? Please provide proof that any of the rock throwers have ever been "buddies" of Donald Trump.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:24:06 pm by A-Lert »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Pity no one bloke some heads for that.

I've always been of the mind that "Throw a rock, catch a bullet" is a fair way of dealing with protesters who aren't there to protest but to stir shit up.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"Throw a rock, catch a bullet" is a fair way of dealing with protesters who aren't there to protest but to stir shit up.

I like that!

Offline Chosen Daughter

His buddies? Really? Please provide proof that any of the rock throwers have ever been "buddies" of Donald Trump.

Liberals were always liberals even when he supported them.  Same people that were moveon.org people when Trump was helping get Obama elected are the same liberals protesting him now.  Just saying that Trump was on the other side of the coin.  And they are the same anti-Constitutionalists that Trump is today evidenced by his thinking he can silence media.  Moveon was Moveon then and now.   

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:37:27 pm by Chosen Daughter »

A-Lert

Liberals were always liberals even when he supported them.  Same people that were moveon.org people when Trump was helping get Obama elected are the same liberals protesting him now.  Just saying that Trump was on the other side of the coin.  And they are the same anti-Constitutionalists that Trump is today evidenced by his thinking he can silence media.  Moveon was Moveon then and now.

Your spin falls upon deaf ears. You have no credibility.

Offline Chosen Daughter

And look at this board.  At least two threads about protesting Trump.  Whah!  It would be easier to care if Trump wasn't anti-Constitutional himself and an instigator of violence.  Of course the police need to enforce the law.  That is what I would expect them to do and that is about as far as I care.  I mean KKK has always enjoyed the Constitutional right to exist and march down the street and they still do.  Right?  And I suppose you would expect the KKK protestors to be there to condemn them for their racist views.  Then the police have to enforce the law making sure that it is a peaceful protest.  If there are rock throwers they get to go to jail..... 

Offline Chosen Daughter

Your spin falls upon deaf ears. You have no credibility.

OK, and you do?  LOL!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Pity no one bloke some heads for that.

I've always been of the mind that "Throw a rock, catch a bullet" is a fair way of dealing with protesters who aren't there to protest but to stir shit up.

There isn't much I despise more than lefties playing anarchist instigators trying to agitate unrest. Always a firm hand for those guys.
The Republic is lost.