Author Topic: Convert or Die: Living in the Age of Trump  (Read 20020 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Convert or Die: Living in the Age of Trump
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2016, 08:44:19 pm »
Mod1 was right.  I don't think that this site would allow any member to post another's name.  I just want to say it doesn't bother me though that a Trump supporter would call my post dumb.  Trump is trashing our Constitution himself.  He has already threatened to control what media prints.  Just one example.  Another to register people of a certain religion.  It is his own words that draw the nuts from the liberal left wing.  I am not out protesting.  I don't care.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Carling

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2016, 08:46:29 pm »
  I just want to say it doesn't bother me though that a Trump supporter would call my post dumb. 

Good because wow was it a dumb post.  I mean one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on any message board.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Bill Cipher

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2016, 08:49:14 pm »
Mod1 was right.  I don't think that this site would allow any member to post another's name.  I just want to say it doesn't bother me though that a Trump supporter would call my post dumb.  Trump is trashing our Constitution himself.  He has already threatened to control what media prints.  Just one example.  Another to register people of a certain religion.  It is his own words that draw the nuts from the liberal left wing.  I am not out protesting.  I don't care.

That's fair enough and it's because you're an adult.  However, it shouldn't be allowed to stand because it drags down the rest of the forum.

Offline Carling

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2016, 08:51:02 pm »
That's fair enough and it's because you're an adult.  However, it shouldn't be allowed to stand because it drags down the rest of the forum.

Yes yes Bill, it's so adult to call Trump Hitler and his supporters cult members.  So very adult! 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2016, 09:08:07 pm »
Say good night Carling...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2016, 09:52:34 pm »

I agree. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2016, 10:47:06 pm »
HonestJohn wrote above:
"I said this months ago.  When he called for a ban of an entire religious group from our nation."

I was calling for it a decade ago.

I continue to call that all muslims be removed from dar al-harb and returned to dar al-islam.
(Do you know what those two terms mean? If not, you should.)

I'm finally gratified that someone running for president is bold enough to speak something similar.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2016, 10:52:55 pm »
HonestJohn wrote above:
"I said this months ago.  When he called for a ban of an entire religious group from our nation."

I continue to call that all muslims be removed from dar al-harb and returned to dar al-islam.

I'm finally gratified that someone running for president is bold enough to speak something similar.

To do it "right" this time, no?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2016, 02:10:56 am »
When a Holocaust survivor writes that they see similarities in Trump's campaign and his experiences in WWII... it puts your claim to rest.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,199108.0.html

A sample of one. I know another sample of one, that would have said no such thing.

A man that grew up in Italy, was conscripted into Mussolini's army, taken POW, escaped and eventually legally immigrated to the US. Very patriotic, and very conservative.

He was very proud of his legal immigration, and spoke out strongly about illegal immigration. And my estimate is that he would oppose the lax security which resulted in muslim terrorists gaining entry.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Bill Cipher

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2016, 02:14:55 am »
A sample of one. I know another sample of one, that would have said no such thing.

A man that grew up in Italy, was conscripted into Mussolini's army, taken POW, escaped and eventually legally immigrated to the US. Very patriotic, and very conservative.

He was very proud of his legal immigration, and spoke out strongly about illegal immigration. And my estimate is that he would oppose the lax security which resulted in muslim terrorists gaining entry.

Which muslim terrorists got entry because of lax security on illegal immigration?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2016, 02:34:18 am »
HonestJohn wrote above:

And people criticize me for saying that Trump reminds me of Hitler.

KKK Just Threatened an 84-Year-Old Woman Who Fled Hitler after She Criticized Trump

http://usuncut.com/politics/kkk-threatens-woman-trump/

http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-memorial-day-anne-frank-refugee-crisis-donald-trump-420312

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2016, 02:54:45 am »
Which muslim terrorists got entry because of lax security on illegal immigration?
Lax security for muslim entries:

Most or all 9/11/2001 mass murderers. The Boston Marathon mass murderering brothers. The San Bernardino mass murdering wife.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2016, 02:57:55 am »
Lax security for muslim entries:

Most or all 9/11/2001 mass murderers. The Boston Marathon mass murderering brothers. The San Bernardino mass murdering wife.

20/20 hindsight is always perfect.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2016, 07:23:51 pm »
I thought this thread would be about Islam in the western world.

Nice priorities, sinkspur.   :pondering:

:thumbsup3:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2016, 07:31:51 pm »
Interesting this just popped back up. I was told in no uncertain times the other night on the comments section of a Breitbart article I would be 'peppered with holes' if Trump loses (not even a general comment but directed). Luckily I give zero credence to internet cowboys.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2016, 07:37:44 pm »
I don't think Trump is another Hitler. That comparison has been way over used in the political arena.

Trump is another RINO Republican that believes in government activism in dealing with most issues.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:39:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

geronl

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2016, 07:49:20 pm »
Yes yes Bill, it's so adult to call Trump Hitler and his supporters cult members.  So very adult!

Trump is more like Mussolini and his followers would love to visit Guyana and drink orange kool-aid for their new God.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2016, 07:52:04 pm »
6 months later, no police reports, no proof of any of this or other incidences of Trump supporters doing diabolical things like thsi.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2016, 07:55:25 pm »
I thought this thread would be about Islam in the western world.

The differences may be cosmetic at best.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2016, 07:57:23 pm »
Convert or die is much more appropriate for the death cult masquerading as a religion, islam.

Threats of violence from Trump supporters are abhorrent but I doubt they are representative of most of his supporters. Also, it would not be above dimocrap operatives to stir the pot and post threats. Classic Alinsky tactic.

Principles matter. Words matter.

geronl

« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2016, 07:59:39 pm »

Threats of violence from Trump supporters are abhorrent but I doubt they are representative of most of his supporters. Also, it would not be above dimocrap operatives to stir the pot and post threats. Classic Alinsky tactic.

Dem Operatives... Trump Supporters....

not much of a difference

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2016, 08:08:35 pm »
The differences may be cosmetic at best.

Hilarious.

Offline bilo

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2016, 08:21:39 pm »
Dem Operatives... Trump Supporters....

not much of a difference

Leftism always needs authoritarianism because it requires men to act in an unnatural way.

Populism (per wiki) Populism is a political ideology that holds that virtuous citizens are mistreated by a small circle of elites, who can be overthrown if the people recognize the danger and work together. Populism depicts elites as trampling on the rights, values, and voice of the legitimate people.[1]

Populist movements are found in many democratic nations. Cas Mudde says, "Many observers have noted that populism is inherent to representative democracy; after all, do populists not juxtapose 'the pure people' against 'the corrupt elite'?"[2]

Also, ends up replacing one group of "elites" with another group of "elites" who also end up being authoritarians. They of course are "different" because they represent the masses that were oppressed by the leftist elites. In the populist case their authoritarianism is not so bad because they are acting in accord with the view of the majority, or so they claim. Of course no one mentions that the populist mob doesn't believe in the absolute truth of Scripture, let alone have faith in GOD.

We are going to lose no matter who wins. The leftist will impose more govt control over us. The populist will impose more govt control over us to get even with the leftists. We have our work cut out for us. We not only will have to clean up the mess, but also educate people why letting their emotions determine their actions is not in anyone's best interest.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2016, 08:27:41 pm »
Never mind Trump as Hitler.  That is not the point.  Does Trump use this "convert or die" method, "die" meaning that he will ruin you in whatever way he can, not that he will murder you.  Obviously he does.
@RAT Patrol
@CatherineofAragon
@Norm Lenhart
@Bigun

Absolutely, that is what he has done all his life.  An English reporter, a nice looking lady, came here to make a short documentary about him.  She was in his plane and all around with him.  He came onto her sexually several times and she resisted him, then went back to London.  He sent her nasty messages for 20 years.  I read some of those and they were in the vein of (not exact quotes), "You career is going badly."  "I could have helped you."  "Too bad, you career will soon be over."  After 20 years, she sent a message to him, if he sent another message, she would turn it over to an attorney to make him stop.  He stopped.

I knew from reading about this woman, he would never stop attacking anyone who crossed him - he would try to financially or some other way, destroy the future or credibility of anyone he wanted.  We saw that in his effort to discredit the American judge whose parents came from Mexico.  Once he was on that he kept it up over and over.  He wants Cruz to never get elected for anything again - threated to start a PAC to defeat him in 2018.  He wants to change law so he can get reporters put in jail if they say anything negative about him.

He is a dictator waiting for the November election to become the dictator of the United States and no one on this planet will be safe from him.

HonestJohn

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2016, 08:36:43 pm »
Interesting this just popped back up. I was told in no uncertain times the other night on the comments section of a Breitbart article I would be 'peppered with holes' if Trump loses (not even a general comment but directed). Luckily I give zero credence to internet cowboys.

Just today, here on this site, another Trump supporter was saying that they'd be hunting down #NeverTrump with dogs after the election (if their god loses).

The post has been removed, so I can't link to it.  But here's the link to my response, so you can read their 'glory'.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,226193.msg1067546.html#msg1067546