Author Topic: Protesters blocking access to Trump Rally  (Read 6997 times)

HonestJohn

Re: Protesters blocking access to Trump Rally
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2016, 06:50:16 pm »
YES.  The war has already begun.  People better decide what side they're on, middle of the road - means roadkill.

Hyberbole of the worst order.

Don't talk about war unless you are willing to have a round of mortar fire hit your neighborhood.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2016, 06:52:42 pm »

Don't talk about war unless you are willing to have a round of mortar fire hit your neighborhood.

I'm not the one instigating the war.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2016, 06:56:13 pm »

As a mod, yours should be, excuse the pun,  a moderating voice here.  Not demanding people take sides.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2016, 06:57:38 pm »

So...You are ready to die for Trump then?

Offline libertybele

Re: LIVE! Fascists anti-Trump protests block free speech in Arizona
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2016, 07:01:06 pm »
Yes. I see people here don't care about the Constitution, they care more about stopping speech they don't want to hear.

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

Everyone who believes in American values and the Constitution should be disturbed by others trying to silence him.  I don't like Trump, BUT he has the RIGHT to speak and those that want to listen to him, have the right to assemble to do so. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2016, 07:03:33 pm »

No. Definitely not.  Not dying for Trump but rather dying for FREEDOM!  Freedom to speak and freedom to assemble. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2016, 07:05:54 pm »

Bring on the bulldozers!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2016, 07:06:10 pm »
If Cruz and Kasich supporters sit there smugly thinking it is fine to shut down Trump's speech, don't be alarmed when they have theirs shut down, too.

Because should Cruz prevail, that will most certainly take place. It is naïve to think otherwise.

Cruz will suddenly be the Nazi.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2016, 07:14:23 pm »
One cannot praise by silence.

Perhaps, but one can certainly proffer consent by silence.

"Qui tacet consentire videtur" He who is silent is taken to agree...a rather old legal and ethical principle.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2016, 07:18:19 pm »
Hate trump but wouldn't mind if he ran these jackasses over.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2016, 07:27:42 pm »
....The silence from the Ted Cruz supporter hypocrites is deafening. I doubt they'll show their face on this open thread....

What do you want me to do?  I can't help him.  He is creating a civil war.  If he stuck to using his free speech to upholding the laws and not sighting violence perhaps this wouldn't be happening.  I am not silent.  I don't want Syrian refugee's here.  I would say lets find an acceptable solution like a safe zone in Syria controlled by a coalition of countries stopping the refugee crisis in its tracks.  But the reality there are Muslim citizens living in America.  Not refugee's but citizens.  Islam whether I like it or not is protected by the Constitution.  You cannot register Muslims.  And don't ask me to post the links I have already done it.  What an affective candidate would do to protect the United States would be to make the Constitution work for us.  Not trash it.  In America we all have freedom of religion.  So we need to assure that Sharia Law does not encroach on our religious freedom.  If we stick to the Constitution and rule of law we will be able to maintain liberty.  If we follow the loose cannon Trump we are looking forward to riots and civil disobedience.  I won't be one but I do maintain my freedom of speech and I riot here on this site.  That is where I make my voice heard.  I am lawful and I don't support anyone breaking the law or doing harm to others.  We need to stick to a lawful society based on our laws and Constitution to maintain a free society where we can maintain a moral character for our country.

So I don't support rioters or protestors keeping anyone from entering a building but I see why its happening.

Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015. This means that Muslims made up about 1% of the total U.S. population (about 322 million people in 2015),

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2016, 07:27:51 pm »
....The silence from the Ted Cruz supporter hypocrites is deafening. I doubt they'll show their face on this open thread....

Excuse me A/C but I just got onto the board ... calling me a hypocrite for what reason?  You certainly have the right to support a liar and a fraud but to call me a hypocrite is going way too far.  Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror ...You calling me a hypocrite for absolutely no damn reason indicates to me the caliber of some of the Trump supporters.

Trump has a right to speak.  However, the protestors have a right to peacefully assemble. I haven't even gotten a chance to watch the video -- and already a Trump supporter is accusing me of something.  Really?  False accusations and fraudulent claims seem to be synonymous with Trump and his supporters. This is similar to union workers picketing and blocking entrance into a workplace. It has happened throughout history.  It's similar to protesters blocking the entrance to abortion clinics.  Though I don't agree with what they are protesting they have the right to peacefully assemble. 

The keyword her being "PEACEFUL"!  Attacking those that may have come to Trump's defense and siding with him due to the First amendment isn't too bright!

This is crap! A/C you owe me an apology. Have a nice day everyone.  I walked away from this forum a while ago for this very reason.  It's one thing to attack a candidate, it's quite another to attack a forum member for a different opinion.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:30:10 pm by libertybele »

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2016, 07:39:16 pm »

This is something  I am willing to die for and if necessary fight and kill for

The right of free  speech and assembly with out violence from leftist liberals

The right to control over our borders

The Right of Americans  to choose  their presidential candidate with out violence  and intimidation from  the hired thugs of a foreign NGO (moveon.org) and other leftest groups  especially those funded by a Nazi Collaborator who spends millions trying to subvert democracy both abroad  and in the United States

The right of Americans to decide their own laws  and not have that right and our  constitutional amendments destroyed by the lackeys and lapdogs of a elitist  POS  limousine communist  like Soros  :patriot:

The left is dragging us down the same path 'Spain,Chile and Finland (1920's) were dragged down  and They will not like the result Its we the American People , The Majority  who get to decide who runs for president ,and what laws we can and cant have and how we control are borders ,not hired leftist thugs .And yes damm it if takes death squads ,targeting the organizers    to protect our right to self government and the afore mentioned rights then so be it ...I hold those rights sacrosanct and the progressives are playing with fire and gasoline
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

A-Lert

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2016, 07:39:34 pm »
E  It's one thing to attack a candidate, it's quite another to attack a forum member for a different opinion.

The Trump haters have been insulting and attacking Trump supporters fairly consistently. Some today and the day isn't over.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2016, 07:40:11 pm »
Daniel Bongino
8 mins ·

In my experience as a Secret Service agent, the goal of suppressing free speech through violence and chaos is almost always a far-left phenomenon.

That stated, I think the far-left must be trying to get Trump elected, or else this is the dumbest political strategy in modern political history.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2016, 07:40:41 pm »
The Trump haters have been insulting and attacking Trump supporters fairly consistently. Some today and the day isn't over.
The victim card is completely worn out. Enough, already.

Offline Carling

« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2016, 07:47:29 pm »

Worse than saying Trump is Hitler and his followers are brownshirts?

:silly:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2016, 07:50:53 pm »
One cannot praise by silence.

Silence is agreement.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2016, 07:52:28 pm »
What do you want me to do?  I can't help him.  He is creating a civil war. 

Seriously?  Where have you been for the past eight years?   **nononono*

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2016, 07:57:17 pm »
The more this gets aired, the more votes Trump gets.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2016, 07:58:39 pm »
Silence is agreement.
Or silence means a person had a lot of other things to do on a Saturday and hasn't spent all day watching TV news and commenting on a discussion board.

A-Lert

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2016, 08:04:39 pm »
The victim card is completely worn out. Enough, already.

Sorry if facts make you cry.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2016, 08:09:22 pm »
I'm for free speech. Neither Trump nor the protesters are for free speech.

To hell with all of them.

Interesting response. If you truly believe that, then you stumped me. I don't know how to respond. :shrug:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2016, 08:09:38 pm »
I haven't heard one self-proclaimed republican/conservatives come here and denounce the fascist tactics by the Arizona protesters

Well I just got home and read the news. I AM a Cruz supporter and NOT a Trump supporter at all, but even so if it were me I'd take a couple of loaded dump trucks to the front of the line and start pushing.

Then I'd bust some leftist skulls and kneecaps for grins and giggles.

Because they're leftists, and that's all the reason I need. Which has nothing to do with Trump, but the general principle of things.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2016, 08:13:08 pm »

Sorry if facts make you cry.
No tears here, sorry. Try to be accurate.