Author Topic: Protesters blocking access to Trump Rally  (Read 7028 times)

Bill Cipher

Re: Protesters blocking access to Trump Rally
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2016, 10:22:51 pm »
Trump's Lion Guards have spiffy goldshirts.

www.lionsoftrump.net

Whatever else that site evidences, it definitely shows the extent to which the Trump cult of personality is beginning to metastasize.

A-Lert

« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2016, 10:29:20 pm »
Better to be a lion for the day than a lamb for eternity?  Come on!  Demonic campaign.  Don't any Trump supporters see what's happening?  Trump has a lion guard.........come on!  This is beyond an election.  This is preparation for fascism.

You failed to post the sarcasm tag.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2016, 10:36:10 pm »
Better to be a lion for the day than a lamb for eternity?  Come on!  Demonic campaign.  Don't any Trump supporters see what's happening?  Trump has a lion guard.........come on!  This is beyond an election.  This is preparation for fascism.
like liberals destroying the right to peaceful assembly 
and the right of Americans to choose  their presidential candidate ?

Trump doesn't  scare me as much as the anti trump crazies do
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2016, 10:37:14 pm »

Not all anti-Trumps support the leftists from blocking free speech.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2016, 10:37:32 pm »

Two wrongs don't make a right.  Not even for Donald Trump.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2016, 10:39:12 pm »
Chosen Daughter writes:
"Trump has a lion guard.........come on!  This is beyond an election.  This is preparation for fascism."

You've never heard of the "Patriot Guard" ?

If not, look it up...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2016, 10:40:56 pm »
Hᴀʜɴ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ‏@HahnAmerica  4h4 hours ago

Just now, Jan Brewer is making a speech at a Trump rally. She said that Trump will beat Obama in this election...lol
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

• Technical
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2016, 10:42:38 pm »

Just now, Jan Brewer is making a speech at a Trump rally. She said that Trump will beat Obama in this election...lol

More realistic than him beating Hillary, unfortunately.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2016, 10:46:31 pm »
Two wrongs don't make a right.  Not even for Donald Trump.
from their page
   It has been brought to the attention of the Lion Guard that saboteurs are plotting on facebook to attack Trump’s Arizona rally this Saturday.  These braggarts are openly talking about infiltrating the rally and causing another cancellation.    As MAGA patriots, we cannot allow this to happen.  The time has come for all MAGA patriots to do everything in their power to prevent these brigands from causing any confrontation inside the rally.

How you can help?

Visit the facebook page for the plotters
Do your best to archive any post suggesting infiltration and disruption of the rally
The priority are those plotters that affirmatively state they want to stop the event.
The next priority are those giving likes or supportive comments to those plotters for their proposed sabotage, they might be conspirators and will show up as well.
The next priority are those purchasing noise/smoke/disruptive devices.  They might infiltrate the rally and use the devices to disperse the rally.
Give lowest/no priority to people that merely want to outdoor protest, this is the USA, not the USSR (sorry BernOuts).
Take all threats you identify and share with @lionsoftrump or lionsoftrump.net or the hashtag #lionguard.
If you are going to the Arizona Rally, catalog the threats and expose these saboteurs to event security.
Even if you are not going, but know someone who is going, share a catalog of the threats with the rally attendees you know, encourage them to see something and say something to event security.
  PROVISO If you discover any plans to harm Mr. Trump or any supporters at the Rally notify the Secret Service, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s office and the Trump Campaign immediately as well as any other law enforcement agency within the jurisdiction of the rally.     

don't see any thing wrong or unamerican  here

Bill Cipher

« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2016, 10:49:06 pm »

Thing is, I doubt Trump will be able to beat Obama in this election - and I say that knowing full well that Obama isn't running.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2016, 10:50:07 pm »
from their page         

Doesn't surprise me.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2016, 10:52:20 pm »
from their page         

Wow.  It's kinda scary that you think all of that nonsense is "American."

(Pssst............... it's more like the Soviet Union............. )
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

• Technical
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2016, 10:54:03 pm »
This LionGuard thing is what the brits call "taking the piss".

At least I think that's what they call it. Probably some dude making the page for fun, or to troll.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2016, 10:56:16 pm »

You have to realize that there are actually Trump people on this forum who compare Donald Trump to Jesus, and those of us who oppose him to the Pharisees who sought to destroy Jesus.

There's some scary cult stuff going on, even among the people here....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2016, 11:03:07 pm »
This LionGuard thing is what the brits call "taking the piss".

At least I think that's what they call it. Probably some dude making the page for fun, or to troll.

If it's not a piss take, it should be.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline raml

« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2016, 11:04:58 pm »
Over on facebook I was surprised some of my Cruz followers actually thought the protesters blocking a road was terrible. All  of us know these are liberals doing this and tempers need to cool we all support the constitution and I believe Trump will to.I feel Cruz has gone over to the dark side and is taking to much help from the elites in order to be president so we will have another Ryan or bonehead in the highest office. I have been attacked for now supporting Trump by the Cruz people called unchristian and a lot worse. I did an absentee ballot a few weeks ago voting for Cruz and now decided I will never send in a vote till I have to because I changed my mind and am anti Cruz as much as some of you are for him. The protesters need to be stopped Obama put a law on the books that makes it unlawful it is time for people to be arrested and charged. There by the way is nothing demonic in Trump I am a born again Christian who tries to lead a good life I saw a demon in Obama the first time I heard him talk I know evil he is in the white house Trump is not a demon he is a decent man and father.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2016, 11:08:36 pm »
Cruz is "on the dark side" and Trump is not, raml??

He supports Planned Parenthood.  He has said he's completely pro-choice.  He treats women like dirt.  He makes fun of the handicapped.  He uses vulgar language and demeans everyone who disagrees with him...

How is THAT not on the "dark side??"

You have to completely ignore the facts to think that Donald Trump is a "decent man."

It is Ted CRUZ who is the decent man.

Oh yes.......... and I forgot about Trump's bragging about committing adultery with all kinds of women, including married ones.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:18:10 pm by musiclady »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2016, 11:14:47 pm »
Um - it's not an either/or situation.

Trump's got his good points. He is a damned good father from the looks of things. Gives loyalty for received loyalty - any other pol would have dumped their PR flack over the Breitbart thing in a heartbeat.

Only in cartoons are people "All bad." Trump is not a cartoon, no matter how often he behaves like one in my eyes.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Bill Cipher

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2016, 11:18:08 pm »

Trump's got his good points. He is a damned good father from the looks of things. Gives loyalty for received loyalty - any other pol would have dumped their PR flack over the Breitbart thing in a heartbeat.

Only in cartoons are people "All bad." Trump is not a cartoon, no matter how often he behaves like one in my eyes.

The problem with Trump isn't that he is "all bad" in a comprehensive sense, but that he is mostly bad in the ways that count when it comes to electing a leader.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2016, 11:20:42 pm »

No, he's not a cartoon, and that's what makes him scary.  He's a very real indecent man running for the highest office in the land, and a large group of people don't care.

(No one has said he's completely bad in every respect.  He just has none of the qualities required in being the leader of the free world.  Even Obama isn't bad in every respect).

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2016, 12:25:32 am »
Wow.  It's kinda scary that you think all of that nonsense is "American."

(Pssst............... it's more like the Soviet Union............. )
as opposed to violently suppressing the right of assembly  and peoples right to choose their  presidential candidate ,to control their borders ?  :shrug:

I will tell what is like the Soviet Union 

This   
http://www.weaselzippers.us/262492-protesters-behead-trump-effigy-hanging-from-a-noose/

http://patriotupdate.com/liberals-now-demanding-all-trump-supporters-be-shot/

you and others on here  are so dammed blinded by your hatred of Trump, You cant see whats at stake here

I decided to vote for trump because I believe  in majority rule and right of Americans to pick their own government and not have it denied  by violent mobs of leftist vermin

and I agree with Trump on illegals and muslims

The US is  not a garbage can for uncivilized trash and the Mexican government needs to get off its greedy corrupt ass and take care of its own dammed citizens instead of screwing us

Offline aligncare

« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2016, 12:30:30 am »
as opposed to violently suppressing the right of assembly  and peoples right to choose their  presidential candidate ,to control their borders ?  :shrug:

This   
http://www.weaselzippers.us/262492-protesters-behead-trump-effigy-hanging-from-a-noose/

you and others on here  are so dammed blinded by your hatred of Trump, You cant see whats at stake here

I decided to vote for trump because I believe  in majority rule and right of Americans to pick their own government and not have it denied  by violent mobs of leftist vermin

The US is  not a garbage can for uncivilized trash and the Mexican government needs to get off its greedy corrupt ass and take care of its own dammed citizens instead of screwing us

That sums it up for a lot of folks... :beer:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2016, 12:31:07 am »

This   

37% of primary voters does not a nominee make.  Trump may win it all, but, if he stumbles in Utah or Wisconsin, or California, all bets are off.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2016, 12:32:22 am »

This   

Why would believing in majority rule make you decide to vote for Trump?  Are you saying that somebody who decides to vote from someone else does not believe in majority rule?  Are you saying that somebody who decides to vote for someone else does not believe in the right of Americans to pick their own government?

And if those are really values, then Trump seems ill-suited to them since he has as good as threatened riots by his supporters if he isn't given the nomination simply because he has the largest plurality of delegates, even though he doesn't have a majority.

As far as agreeing with Trump on illegals and muslims, I certainly cannot gainsay that you believe what you say you believe, but I can't see Trump's categorical hatred of muslims as being at all consistent with the Constitution which was intentionally designed to deny the use of religious tests.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2016, 12:34:25 am »

I don't believe that Trump is either Jesus or the Devil, but the truth lies somewhere in between. I believe a Trump presidency will be much like the Nixon presidency - some really great, solid policy decisions, and horribly bad ones that will haunt us for decades.
The Republic is lost.