Author Topic: Donald Trump Calls For Boycott Of Megyn Kelly From His IPhone, Which He Also Wants You To Boycott  (Read 701 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://twitchy.com/2016/03/18/donald-trump-calls-for-boycott-of-megyn-kelly-from-his-iphone-which-he-also-wants-you-to-boycott/

Donald Trump Calls For Boycott Of Megyn Kelly From His IPhone, Which He Also Wants You To Boycott

Posted at 7:07 pm on March 18, 2016 by Greg Pollowitz
8\

GOP front-runner Donald Trump escalated his feud with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly a few moments ago and is now calling for a boycott of her show:

Donald J. Trump ✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
Everybody should boycott the @megynkelly show. Never worth watching. Always a hit on Trump! She is sick, & the most overrated person on tv.
4:55 PM. March 18

Flashback. Remember when Trump called for a boycott of Apple products over the company’s refusal to help hack into a phone used by one of the San Bernardino terrorist? Here’s a reminder:

Boycott all Apple products until such time as Apple gives cellphone info to authorities regarding radical Islamic terrorist couple from Cal
3:38 PM - 19 Feb 2016

Yeah … about that use of Samsung products. Trump tweeted his call for a boycott of Megyn Kelly from an iPhone. Screenshot via TweetDeck:

I use both iPhone & Samsung. If Apple doesn't give info to authorities on the terrorists I'll only be using Samsung until they give info.
3:32 PM - 19 Feb 2016

And here’s another flashback. Trump’s own policy adviser was just on Megyn Kelly’s show on Wednesday:

Twitchy Team ✔ ‎@TwitchyTeam
'Crazy' and 'overrated' Megyn Kelly interviewed Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller on her 'bad show' last night http://bit.ly/1RR5G7l

As for the boycott, Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera told Trump to “basta” (that’s enough):

Geraldo RiveraVerified account
‏@GeraldoRivera
@realDonaldTrump @megynkelly I love you man but basta. This obsession w @megynkelly is weird & unhelpful. She's doing her job, you do yours.45877777

Let’s see if he’ll listen to his pal.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

FOXNEWS response to Trump:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:38:04 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

Trump's got the itch and, deep down, would love for Kelly to scratch it.

He knows there's no chance, so he publicly trashes her while having a major jones for her.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Megyn Kelly has never looked better.   Beautiful, with a little Dominatrix haircut going on there.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Dude is off his rocker obsessed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
FOXNEWS response to Trump:

What do people see in Trump?  I don't get it.  The FOX response is accurate.  He's a pig.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 01:17:22 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.