Author Topic: Kasich campaign bashes Romney for backing Cruz  (Read 318 times)

HAPPY2BME

Kasich campaign bashes Romney for backing Cruz
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:23:46 pm »
The John Kasich campaign criticized 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney for saying he will vote for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in Tuesday's Utah caucuses and then turned Romney's words from Monday back at him.

"The fact is the establishment has gotten it wrong this entire primary and it is unfortunate to see that Mitt Romney is getting bad political advice,” John Weaver, chief strategist for Kasich for America said in a statement late Friday afternoon.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/273616-kasich-campaign-bashes-romney-for-backing-cruz

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Kasich campaign bashes Romney for backing Cruz
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 11:29:20 pm »
John, John he just sent Rubio votes to you a few days ago so you could win.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 11:53:40 pm »
John, John he just sent Rubio votes to you a few days ago so you could win.

============================

The Brown Shirts are losing their numbers.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 01:53:41 am »
...and the plot thickens.  Very interesting indeed.  Not interesting because he ticked the Kasich campaign off, but interesting that Romney would endorse Cruz.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.