Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Thug to White People: If Trump Wins, “Niggas… Are Fully Hell Bent on Inciting Riots Everywhere”  (Read 2007 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Thug to White People: If Trump Wins, “Niggas… Are Fully Hell Bent on Inciting Riots Everywhere”

http://freedomoutpost.com/black-lives-matter-thug-to-white-people-if-trump-wins-niggas-are-fully-hell-bent-on-inciting-riots-everywhere/

Tim Brown — March 17, 2016

A Black Lives Matter activist, thug and criminal by the name of Tef Poe has a message for the white people of America. In fact, it's a threat. He tweeted out on Wednesday, ""Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know."

That's right, this inciter of insurrection, a crime under our Constitution, actually informed people with light pigmented skin that the "niggas" would be coming after us and rioting everywhere, which I assume means in my home town too.

However, once he was called out on it, he played the victim, removing his tweet and claiming that he never made such comments. But the internet is unforgiving for this man who is taking a page from the sodomite and Muslim playbook of pulling your hair and smacking you in the face only to turn around and claim they are the victim.

Here's a screenshot of Poe's tweet:

Then carrying on as if he was Nation of Islam leader and open racist Louis Farrakhan, he followed up his tweet:

It is one thing to have free speech to speak out about injustices from our government. It is also free speech to declare the truth, even when that truth is expressed against an ideology such as Islam. However, to inform a people, based on their skin color, that you are going to riot in our streets because of who becomes president? Well, that my friends is inciting insurrection. It is a crime against the people of the united States and it is one that the citizen militia is to put down, and I'll just let Mr. Poe know something, should you bring that immature, criminal behavior in my neck of the woods, you won't just be getting protestors against your actions, you'll be getting lethal force against anyone involved in your criminal behavior by the South Carolinians who live here. And by the way, you'll be getting it from people of all ethnic backgrounds. Why? It's because in the area where I live, we don't tolerate thugs like yourself.

If this doesn't prove the racism of many blacks, I don't know what does.

Rioting resulted in the destruction of private property in places like Ferguson and Baltimore last year and citizens didn't stand up. Provocateurs were brought in to make matters worse and the police state was shown to be what it has grown into. I saw it and said to myself if the people had armed themselves against such criminals, then we would have been rid of many of them then and both Ferguson and Baltimore would not have sustained half the damage they did, which ended up costing the people via insurance claims and taxation to replace what was destroyed. And just remember, it was those who were elected that allowed such mayhem to go without justice being brought upon it.

So, what is the irony in Mr. Poe's threats? I don't hear the mainstream media calling them out for their rhetoric like they did with Donald Trump. I don't hear those GOP establishment politicians calling out these criminals for their words and saying they are responsible for what follows. Oh no, they have remained silent, implying that Poe's comments are the result of Donald Trump.

Tef Poe should be immediately arrested and charged with insurrection, but I'm not holding my breath that "law enforcement" nor a judge or magistrate has enough intestinal and judicial fortitude to bring that to pass.

America, it's past time that we reformed the Constitutional militia in our communities to deal with these insurrectionists that are popping up across the country. After all, according to the Constitution, "The Congress shall have Power To ...provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions...." (ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 15).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:14:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Charlespg

and your just what 13% of the US population ?

and all the blacks I know work and pay taxes
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:42:06 pm by Charlespg »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline aligncare

After nearly 8 years of Obama's incitement for blacks to hate white devils for all of the problems facing the black community, it's a wonder we haven't seen complete conflagration of more inner cities across the nation.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
After nearly 8 years of Obama's incitement for blacks to hate white devils for all of the problems facing the black community, it's a wonder we haven't seen complete conflagration of more inner cities across the nation.

is there a chance that Donnys doing a Obama??

feeding the animals and fanning the flames for a PRICE???

who would dare GUESS ..and call him out on the matter.

som old coot on an internet forum most likely.

He has given Obama HIGH MARKS in all the years he hasn't been pretending to run for office ya must remember!

God SAVE America from these people!
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Let them riot, they burn down their own neighborhoods anyway.

rangerrebew

We are crackers, not white devils.  Stop being so PC. :silly:  Now, for the second thought.  Riots, etc. are exactly what the Imam Obama is praying to allah for so he can declare martial law and not have to leave office until the "crisis" is resolved.  Of course Lincoln managed elections in the middle of the Civil War.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 03:24:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You misspelled "debbils"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Bill Cipher

We are crackers, not white devils.  Stop being so PC. :silly:  Now, for the second thought.  Riots, etc. are exactly what the Imam Obama is praying to allah for so he can declare martial law and not have to leave office until the "crisis" is resolved.  Of course Lincoln managed elections in the middle of the Civil War.

Do you know where the term "cracker" comes from when it's used as a derogatory slur on whites?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Do you know where the term "cracker" comes from when it's used as a derogatory slur on whites?

I SUSPECT it come from soda crackers being white,and being a popular snack with whites in the late 1800's-early 1900's.

BTW,in case you don't know,both blacks and whites shopped at the same General Stores in rural areas back then.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:34:55 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

I have read that it is a reference to slavery and the 'massas', those who cracked the whip.

Double bonus word meaning: crackers are also white.
The Republic is lost.

Bill Cipher

I SUSPECT it come from soda crackers being white,and being a popular snack with whites in the late 1800's-early 1900's.

BTW,in case you don't know,both blacks and whites shopped at the same General Stores in rural areas back then.

Nope.  Whites were the masters who used whips on the blacks, and whips  - crack - when they're used.  Thus, the whites were the "crackers".

Bill Cipher

I have read that it is a reference to slavery and the 'massas', those who cracked the whip.

Good point!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I hadn't even thought of your answer,which is probably as right as mine. Mostly because most of the field bosses that cracked the whips were also slaves,working under a white overseer.

The word they used for the plantation whites were "Master/Massa".
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:42:21 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Nope.  Whites were the masters who used whips on the blacks, and whips  - crack - when they're used.  Thus, the whites were the "crackers".

Most of the field bosses working the whips were also slaves. There were a hell of a lot more blacks on plantations than there were whites.

Bill Cipher

Most of the field bosses working the whips were also slaves. There were a hell of a lot more blacks on plantations than there were whites.

C'mon, let's not make a fight out of an interesting historical tidbit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
C'mon, let's not make a fight out of an interesting historical tidbit.

I'm not trying to start a fight. It is a historical fact that every enslaved group of people have been "handled" at the labor level by their own kind. Even the Jews in the death camps did most of the labor,working under the truncheons of their fellow Jews.

Most of the field bosses were black because there really wasn't enough white people to go around to manage all the field hands,and because the black field bosses understood and knew the field hands better than the whites did.

In VN we hired VN laborers,and they always had VN crew bosses. Go to a construction site today that has illegals,and there will be an illegal that speaks English working as a crew boss under the foreman. 

Bill Cipher

I'm not trying to start a fight. It is a historical fact that every enslaved group of people have been "handled" at the labor level by their own kind. Even the Jews in the death camps did most of the labor,working under the truncheons of their fellow Jews.

Most of the field bosses were black because there really wasn't enough white people to go around to manage all the field hands,and because the black field bosses understood and knew the field hands better than the whites did.

In VN we hired VN laborers,and they always had VN crew bosses. Go to a construction site today that has illegals,and there will be an illegal that speaks English working as a crew boss under the foreman. 

Ok.  Great.  It still doesn't have much bearing on the historical source of the term "cracker" when used as a slur on whites.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok.  Great.  It still doesn't have much bearing on the historical source of the term "cracker" when used as a slur on whites.

It's ok with me if you want to argue with thousands of years of history.

As I have already stated,soda crackers were a popular salty snack back when few blacks had the money to buy snackes,and they are white.

BTW,if you know the answer,why did you ask the question?

Bill Cipher

It's ok with me if you want to argue with thousands of years of history.

As I have already stated,soda crackers were a popular salty snack back when few blacks had the money to buy snackes,and they are white.

BTW,if you know the answer,why did you ask the question?

Good Lord.  My FiL grew up in the outback of Florida in the 20s and 30s, and tells lots of stories about the Florida crackers - cowboys who used whips and dogs to round up free ranging cattle - and they got their name because of the "crack" of their whips:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker#Cracker_Cowmen

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I hadn't even thought of your answer,which is probably as right as mine. Mostly because most of the field bosses that cracked the whips were also slaves,working under a white overseer.

The word they used for the plantation whites were "Master/Massa".

That is probably right and makes sense. For numbers and psychological reasons having your 'own people' police you is more effective than someone different and in an extreme minority actually administering the punishment. But in the end the whites got the slur, because they were barking the orders.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Does anyone know where the crack, as in cocaine, came from?  I don't but see other people and their knowledge of history makes me think maybe someone knows.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas

Bill, that is as phony as a $3 buck bill.  The term goes back to the mid 1590's where the term cracker a common insult for an obnoxious bloviator  Like so many things where the liberals jump on and make false claims such as Hitler was a RIGHT WINGER there is little basis in fact.
[/size][/font]
[/size]Any one who listens to BLM talk about how many blacks are killed daily by white cops knows well that there is no lie that is too far and of course the great black and liberal hope is that if you repeat it often enough then it will be true....[/font]
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Frank Cannon

These dopes riot all the time and we have a black President. Anyone think it matters whether Trump is President or Sanders? They are going to act up no matter what.