Author Topic: Karl Rove fears slump in general election turnout with Trump as nominee  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Karl Rove fears slump in general election turnout with Trump as nominee
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2016, 05:25:19 pm »
Carling your posts are unnecessary and bordering on personal attacks..please stop.

Let me ask you this in public.

What does this  :boring: :boring: as a sole answer to a post add to any thread other than outright trolling?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline flowers

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2016, 05:33:48 pm »
During a discussion about the role of data in campaigns, Rove said that if Trump doesn’t “change his understanding of the voter he’s talking to” once the primaries are over, he could be in for trouble.
Read that far and stopped.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 01:24:55 am »
"Karl Rove fears slump in general election turnout with Trump as nominee..."

Well, we already know that a number of folks from this forum won't be there...  ;)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2016, 01:35:56 am »
"Karl Rove fears slump in general election turnout with Trump as nominee..."

Well, we already know that a number of folks from this forum won't be there...  ;)

Right, I won't come around to Trump.  Trump can't win Hillary.  FOX news is finally reporting the story.  It Trump voters serving the presidency up on a gold platter for sleazy Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2016, 01:40:47 am »
Right, I won't come around to Trump.  Trump can't win Hillary.  FOX news is finally reporting the story.  It Trump voters serving the presidency up on a gold platter for sleazy Trump.

So who is your candidate?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 01:48:24 am »
So who is your candidate?

Cruz and the Republican party should get behind the only viable candidate to win over Hillary
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2016, 01:48:55 am »
Cruz and the Republican party should get behind the only viable candidate to win over Hillary

:amen:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2016, 01:53:32 am »

:thumbsup: