Author Topic: America Is Next: The Migrant Swarm and The Predicted Death of Europe  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

America Is Next: The Migrant Swarm and The Predicted Death of Europe

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/america-is-next-the-migrant-swarm-and-the-predicted-death-of-europe_032016

March 14, 2016 | Zen Gardner | Just Wondering 

Europe is under sentence of death. The mass rape and murder of the indigenous population of Europe in their own homelands by the unstoppable hordes of the Third World is now perhaps inevitable. We in our ancestral homelands, clinging to what remains of our cherished heritage, need to prepare for a grim future of unparalleled sufferings.

Europe is dying, dying slowly.

There is no way Europe is going to survive the cataclysms ahead unless Europeans take drastic action, without delay,  to reverse the menacing tide of mass immigration—if necessary by mass deportation of the invaders.  It may one day be necessary, as has recently been suggested in a controversial French novel, to bomb the refugee ships and gun the invaders down on the beaches.

This is a scenario too chilling to contemplate. Heaven forbid it should ever come to this.

Whatever the outcome, we need to prepare for violence: violence by the indigenous protestors at the invasion of their homelands, violence by the conquering hordes who have come to settle these lands where they are not welcome, and violence by the police and the Orwellian police state as they do their best  to crush the protestors and hand over our homelands to the invaders.

The conquest of Europe (and America) by these alien outsiders simply cannot be accomplished without bloodshed. Anyone who fails to see this has no concept of history; or the idea that history repeats itself. The same malignant forces that helped to unleash the French Revolution and the Russian Revolution—cataclysmic movements  that swept away the remnants of the ancien regime and brought in new tyrants with uglier faces—is now planning another revolution to eclipse all the revolutions of the past: enforced mass immigration and multiculturalism with their inevitable consequences: White dispossession and mass mongrelization, leading eventually to White genocide.

Listen to the prophetic words of Enoch Powell. These were uttered in  a memorable speech given in April 1968, almost 50 years ago:

“We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see “the River Tiber foaming with much blood”. That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic … is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect.

Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.”
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:37:01 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: America Is Next: The Migrant Swarm and The Predicted Death of Europe
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 12:08:52 am »
Quotes from the article, with my thoughts (perhaps Zen Gardner has been reading my posts for the past dozen years!):
"There is no way Europe is going to survive the cataclysms ahead unless Europeans take drastic action, without delay,  to reverse the menacing tide of mass immigration—if necessary by mass deportation of the invaders..."

That's what this is all about:

More:
"It may one day be necessary, as has recently been suggested in a controversial French novel, to bomb the refugee ships and gun the invaders down on the beaches..."

That's why I've been posting this for years:

...and this:

More:
"This is a scenario too chilling to contemplate. Heaven forbid it should ever come to this."

It WILL "come to that", and is indeed close to being there already.
There isn't much time left.

More:
"Whatever the outcome, we need to prepare for violence: violence by the indigenous protestors at the invasion of their homelands, violence by the conquering hordes who have come to settle these lands where they are not welcome, and violence by the police and the Orwellian police state as they do their best  to crush the protestors and hand over our homelands to the invaders."

That's what this guy is all about:

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see “the River Tiber foaming with much blood”. That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic … is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect."

Have faith, for that's what it will take -- without it, we are lost: