Author Topic: The Price of Pam Bondi’s Soul  (Read 659 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Price of Pam Bondi’s Soul
« on: March 15, 2016, 03:19:21 pm »
How much does dropping a criminal investigation and then getting an endorsement cost? Apparently $25K.

Pam Bondi is Florida’s Attorney General. In 2013, Ms. Bondi’s office was investigating Donald Trump when her campaign received $25,000.00 from Donald Trump. Shortly thereafter, Ms. Bondi decided there needed to be no action against Donald Trump....

http://theresurgent.com/the-price-of-pam-bondis-soul/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 03:19:38 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline sinkspur

Re: The Price of Pam Bondi’s Soul
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 03:22:42 pm »
And she appeared over the weekend at a Trump rally.  So Bondi's all in for the demagogue.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 04:10:04 pm »
So she's an honest politician. She stays bought.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 04:29:36 pm »
I don't believe a word that Erick Erickson says about Trump.  He's funded by GOProgs and is little more than a propagandist at this point.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 05:17:10 pm »
I don't believe a word that Erick Erickson says about Trump.  He's funded by GOProgs and is little more than a propagandist at this point.

Fair enough - bias should be taken into consideration.

Here's the Miami Herald with much more detail on the same story: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article65995972.html
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 05:30:20 pm »

OK, you tried the denial angle. But now that EC posted the Miami Herald story, do you care now to try for the "so what they all do it" angle?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 05:31:16 pm »
So more childish personal attacks at anyone who does not worship at the GOPE shrine.

Really sad and pathetic tactics

Offline Carling

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 05:40:21 pm »
OK, you tried the denial angle. But now that EC posted the Miami Herald story, do you care now to try for the "so what they all do it" angle?

The article in the OP says Bondi was investigating Trump U and dropped it after a donation.  Now that sounds heinous!

The Miami Herald article states Bondi never investigated Trump U.  Plenty of AGs haven't investigated Trump U.  The only one bringing charges is a far left loon in New York state.

Shocker!   Erick Erickson lied again!   :tongue2:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:41:11 pm by Carling »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 05:44:19 pm »
Sad and pathetic how "Religious Conservative" Erickson is so willing to bear false witness during an election.

Erickson still hasn't figured it out. Elections end, his professional reputations as a smear merchant will go on and on and on and on.

Offline Carling

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 05:48:46 pm »
Sad and pathetic how "Religious Conservative" Erickson is so willing to bear false witness during an election.

Erickson still hasn't figured it out. Elections end, his professional reputations as a smear merchant will go on and on and on and on.

I'd like to thank EC for posting the Miami Herald link that shows how dishonest Erickson is as a political commentator.  An absolute non-story turned into a scandal!!   :silly:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:49:41 pm by Carling »

Offline Carling

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 06:20:02 pm »
How much does dropping a criminal investigation and then getting an endorsement cost? Apparently $25K.

Can we at least acknowledge that the Erick Erickson article is not factual according to more reputable news sources linked in this thread.

At least own your dishonesty, please.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 06:25:01 pm »
Can we at least acknowledge that the Erick Erickson article is not factual according to more reputable news sources linked in this thread.

At least own your dishonesty, please.

I'm with you - I don't even bother to read a word Erickson says - he has been proven to be a liar and has absolutely no credibility in my book.  Another "journalist" that has probably destroyed his career over his over-the-top bias and lies.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 06:52:16 pm »
I'm with you - I don't even bother to read a word Erickson says - he has been proven to be a liar and has absolutely no credibility in my book.  Another "journalist" that has probably destroyed his career over his over-the-top bias and lies.

...and don't forget fear. The fear Erickson promotes about Trump's unwavering stance against global interests and for American interests.

That's the "America is gonna start winning again" part of Donald Trump's campaign message.

Which is an issue, by the way, that Donald Trump, because of the real-world experience of negotiating internationally with often intransigent governments, to get his projects done, is uniquely suited to tackle.

Offline Carling

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2016, 07:56:09 pm »
...and don't forget fear. The fear Erickson promotes about Trump's unwavering stance against global interests and for American interests.

That's the "America is gonna start winning again" part of Donald Trump's campaign message.

Which is an issue, by the way, that Donald Trump, because of the real-world experience of negotiating internationally with often intransigent governments, to get his projects done, is uniquely suited to tackle.

The fact that none of the posters who believed Erickson's lie in the OP  and used it to bash Trump are now refuting him is quite telling about them, isn't it?  I guess I'd be a bit embarrassed but for credibility's sake I'd also admit that Erickson deliberately lied and disregard him as a trustworthy source.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:57:20 pm by Carling »