Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 825051 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #24700 on: November 28, 2022, 02:20:04 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24701 on: November 28, 2022, 02:21:17 pm »

Offline verga

« Reply #24702 on: November 28, 2022, 02:28:22 pm »
@Slide Rule

I don't envy them. If you gave me one,I would sell it to somebody.  Freaking "squirt guns" are almost useless at any range beyond 10 yards.

Oh,you WILL hit something,but chances are it won't be what you were trying to hit.

I CAN see the purpose for the SS and other bodyguards in cities carrying a sub-compact semi-auto in 9mm. They are easy to conceal and easy to carry.

Still,I would MUCH rather carry a 1911A1 I had worked over for accuracy and reliability.
:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24703 on: November 28, 2022, 02:30:10 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24704 on: November 28, 2022, 02:30:37 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24705 on: November 28, 2022, 02:32:16 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24706 on: November 28, 2022, 02:32:49 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24707 on: November 28, 2022, 02:34:18 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24708 on: November 28, 2022, 02:49:14 pm »
The fact that that graphic is meme is mind blowing.  What a absolute shitty downhill slide of morals that this society has taken.

@catfish1957

Homosexuality has existed since the dawn of mankind.

The only thing "new" about it is that some people now think it is something to brag about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #24709 on: November 28, 2022, 02:57:25 pm »
@catfish1957

Homosexuality has existed since the dawn of mankind.

The only thing "new" about it is that some people now think it is something to brag about.

Two wrongs don't make a "right" has always been a saying too.

Are we wrong not being pissed that it is being smeared in ours and our children's faces 24/7?  Just wondering?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24710 on: November 28, 2022, 04:01:57 pm »
Two wrongs don't make a "right" has always been a saying too.

Are we wrong not being pissed that it is being smeared in ours and our children's faces 24/7?  Just wondering?

@catfish1957

Arguement/discussion too complex for a discussion board,but I WOULD like to point out that discussing it to a certain level with your minor children could protect them from adult homos that prey on children.

It might even keep you from going to prison for murder.

I am going to make confession here I have never made to anyone,anywhere. I was fondled in a movie theater rest room by an adult homo when I was 8 years old because I knew NOTHING about sexuality,homo OR hetro,and thought there was nothing wrong with letting this strange man check out my "junk" while I stood at a urinal. ALL he did was VERY lightly fondle me,and then I guess he got scared and left.

I just thought it was odd. Took me a couple of years to realize I had been molested by a child molester.

Things probably wouldn't have gone well for him if I had ran into him again once I realized what he was and what he wanted to do.

Then again,the chances of him being able to get away with molesting children in the bath room of a movie theater and not getting caught are about an absolute zero,and back in the 1950's the courts weren't too friendly with child molestors. I see no way in hell he didn't end up serving time somewhere.

If it can happen to me,it can happen to anyone. Each child is different,so try to figure out a way to teach your child to be wary and to just start screaming at the top of their lungs if anything like this were to happen to them. Screaming is the only real defense a child has,but do NOT underestimate it's ability to bring adult men AND woman running to your rescue.

If he is lucky,it will be the men that get there first,beat him senseless, and protect him from the women until the cops show up. If the women get there first,it could really get ugly. Any of you who have ever seen a REALLY pissed-off AND scared woman know what I mean. We are talking "bitch slap Superman into submission" mad.

A pissed-off AND scared woman is an ugly combination you have to see in person to believe.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 04:07:42 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24711 on: November 28, 2022, 04:03:40 pm »
@Slide Rule

I don't envy them. If you gave me one,I would sell it to somebody.  Freaking "squirt guns" are almost useless at any range beyond 10 yards.

Oh,you WILL hit something,but chances are it won't be what you were trying to hit.

I CAN see the purpose for the SS and other bodyguards in cities carrying a sub-compact semi-auto in 9mm. They are easy to conceal and easy to carry.

Still,I would MUCH rather carry a 1911A1 I had worked over for accuracy and reliability.
It isn't a question of what I want or don't want, it is a question of what I should be able to chose from.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24712 on: November 28, 2022, 04:10:04 pm »
It isn't a question of what I want or don't want, it is a question of what I should be able to chose from.

@Smokin Joe

No,it isn't. If you are a Secret Service Agent on bodyguard detail,you WILL be carrying a Uzi or some other squirt gun as your primary weapon.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24713 on: November 28, 2022, 04:18:41 pm »
@Smokin Joe

No,it isn't. If you are a Secret Service Agent on bodyguard detail,you WILL be carrying a Uzi or some other squirt gun as your primary weapon.

As an American citizen, neither military nor LEO, I am legally unable to choose any select fire weapon made since 1986. I saw no reference to 1986 in the Second Amendment. I saw no reference to limit the arms mentioned in the Second Amendment to what was on the shelf at the time it was written. I saw no reference to barrel length in that Amendment to the Constitution, either. Other instances of the violation of that Right are manifest in thousands of rules and regulations limiting my access to arms and accessories.

Again, it isn't that I might even want to own some of those arms, it is that I am not permitted that choice.

As for the SS, well, their job isn't to make sure only those guilty of attacking their principal get taken out, just to make sure their principal doesn't.

Whatever narrative needed for damage control can be generated after the principal is defended and extracted from the scene.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24714 on: November 28, 2022, 04:19:32 pm »
As an American citizen, neither military nor LEO, I am legally unable to choose any select fire weapon made since 1986. I saw no reference to 1986 in the Second Amendment. I saw no reference to limit the arms mentioned in the Second Amendment to what was on the shelf at the time it was written. I saw no reference to barrel length in that Amendment to the Constitution, either. Other instances of the violation of that Right are manifest in thousands of rules and regulations limiting my access to arms and accessories.

Again, it isn't that I might even want to own some of those arms, it is that I am not permitted that choice.

As for the SS, well, their job isn't to make sure only those guilty of attacking their principal get taken out, just to make sure their principal doesn't.

Whatever narrative needed for damage control can be generated after the principal is defended and extracted from the scene.

So challenge the current statute in court.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24715 on: November 28, 2022, 04:20:39 pm »
Well... still true 43 years later
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24716 on: November 28, 2022, 04:25:05 pm »
Well... still true 43 years later

Monty Python was wa-a-a-a-a-y ahead of its time in certain respects.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24717 on: November 28, 2022, 04:25:57 pm »
So challenge the current statute in court.
Can't have 'standing' unless you get arrested...

I'd rather not spend the rest of my life in prison while the courts sort that out.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24718 on: November 28, 2022, 04:26:28 pm »
Can't have 'standing' unless you get arrested...

I'd rather not spend the rest of my life in prison while the courts sort that out.

Nonsense.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24719 on: November 28, 2022, 04:31:58 pm »
American ‘Military time & nasa measurements’ Rest of the world ‘you mean normal’?

I only use 24hr time in everything that I do. Mostly because I am a retired alcoholic and sleep and wake-up at any time at all during the 24hr day.

In the winter when it is dark all the time, could never tell what time it was when I wake up (become conscious) confused. Eight o'clock was meaningless. Eight at night or eight in the morning? It tricked me like that a few times before I changed to 24hr.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24720 on: November 28, 2022, 04:35:31 pm »
American ‘Military time & nasa measurements’ Rest of the world ‘you mean normal’?

I only use 24hr time in everything that I do. Mostly because I am a retired alcoholic and sleep and wake-up at any time at all during the 24hr day.

In the winter when it is dark all the time, could never tell what time it was when I wake up (become conscious) confused. Eight o'clock was meaningless. Eight at night or eight in the morning? It tricked me like that a few times before I changed to 24hr.
I use 24 Hr. in the oil patch. It is unambiguous, and I use it at home, too. (Had the same problem with 6-7-8 in winter and wondering if it was AM or PM, too, because it is dark outside regardless.)

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24721 on: November 28, 2022, 05:04:31 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24722 on: November 28, 2022, 05:05:07 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24723 on: November 28, 2022, 05:25:08 pm »
Nonsense.

@Kamaji

No,it's not nonsense. It is common sense if you live in some areas of the country and are not rich and politically-connected.

You WILL be arrested.

You MIGHT get out on parole pending trial,but kinda depends on who you are and where you are.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24724 on: November 28, 2022, 06:12:38 pm »
"The economy explained ... all over the world.   I died laughing listening to this. It is worth it.  3 minutes. 🤣  🔊sound ...🤣"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1597106643329687552