Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827072 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #23025 on: October 13, 2022, 10:22:36 pm »
What a load of BS. The Republicans did nothing about spending, lock downs, masks or mandates. Only a few courageous governors bucked the system, that's it. Republicans wouldn't even vote to neuter Obamacare or actually build a wall on the border when they had total control of government. They did essentially nothing. They too spent our future handing out money we didn't have to their own special interests. It was more big government only with a different flavor of priorities.

That's right.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23026 on: October 13, 2022, 10:37:45 pm »

Don't give me your 'for the children' nonsense to shame me into buying your crap.
I own it every day. When you offer excellence instead of compromise, THEN I will buy. Just like any other thing.
Is English a second language to you? I do NOT CARE what the hell you do! I just don't care! I am a Libertarian. I am not trying to SELL anyone anything. If you found a comfortable hole to hide in, Great. I envy you! But claiming that avoiding ALL voting, based on some negative view of this or that Republicans, is a cop-out. There are many more things to vote on which do not involve Republicans or Democrats. This is avoiding a civic duty and then claiming a 'superior moral high-ground' because of it. If this belief makes you happy then all power to you. Keep fighting (actually not fighting) the good fight.

I have said what I have to say, and have enjoyed an extremely 'robust' debate. Good luck to everyone, and may you all have peace of mind and good intentions.

WHAT IS A LIBERTARIAN?
Libertarians believe that, in politics, liberty is the most important value. Almost everyone wants freedom for themselves, but a libertarian also seeks to protect and expand the freedom of others.

(more)
https://www.libertarianism.org/what-is-a-libertarian
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 10:39:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23027 on: October 13, 2022, 10:49:20 pm »
I envy you! But claiming that avoiding ALL voting, based on some negative view of this or that Republicans, is a cop-out.

I have not claimed, nor done any such thing.

There are many more things to vote on which do not involve Republicans or Democrats. This is avoiding a civic duty and then claiming a 'superior moral high-ground' because of it. If this belief makes you happy then all power to you. Keep fighting (actually not fighting) the good fight.[/size]

Who says I don't vote? I do. I tend to vote CP, and will vote for Conservatives of any stripe. I did not vote in the last election because I was disenfranchised - not because I refused.

In the election before that, I did not vote for Tumpy the Clown, but I did work hard to get Zinke in office. Successfully I might add.

WHAT IS A LIBERTARIAN?

You need not explain libertarianism to me @240B . The Rocky Mountain West is as libertarian as it comes... With the possible exception of AK. It's in our blood.
Goldwater, that is.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 10:53:50 pm by roamer_1 »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23028 on: October 13, 2022, 11:02:57 pm »
Walmart
Yet another venerated American tradition destroyed by Democrats and their 'woke' zombies.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #23029 on: October 13, 2022, 11:25:30 pm »
   I find this hard to believe, 18% of their YTD sales are during this 'festive weekend'.

I worked for them for 8 years in Lasers/Electronics and I should have known when they have the slogan 'Our People Make The Difference' outside every US Warehouse that they were full of crap.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23030 on: October 13, 2022, 11:41:35 pm »

I find this hard to believe, 18% of their YTD sales are during this 'festive weekend'.
People are looting and not paying on a normal day, everyday. Black Friday would be just hordes of looters 'raiding' the store, out of control, grabbing everything in sight. Whatever they cannot steal they destroy for the sake of sheer HATE.

Employees cannot touch them for being fired. And the police will never respond. At the end of the day the store would be as empty as the cash registers. I could never work in any service industry today with the way Democrats have warped our once great nation.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23031 on: October 13, 2022, 11:48:55 pm »
People are looting and not paying on a normal day, everyday. Black Friday would be just hordes of looters 'raiding' the store, out of control, grabbing everything in sight. Whatever they cannot steal they destroy for the sake of sheer HATE.

Employees cannot touch them for being fired. And the police will never respond. At the end of the day the store would be as empty as the cash registers. I could never work in any service industry today with the way Democrats have warped our once great nation.

All according to plan! Collapse of our economy is the goal.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23032 on: October 14, 2022, 12:03:01 am »
This chick just exposed that blm spent millions on pretty much everything but helping black people. They did buy millions of dollars worth of mansions, stocks, and other bs for the founders though. Donate to blm y'all! Woke people are brainlets.

Not the greatest scam ever, but it is up there.
It made fools and clowns out of dozens of "woke" corporations (and woke Hollywood stars).

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23033 on: October 14, 2022, 12:04:34 am »
All according to plan! Collapse of our economy is the goal.
I am predicting that even the stores that remain closed will be broken into and looted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23034 on: October 14, 2022, 12:27:30 am »
Without the 'Lessor', you always wind up with the 'Greater Evil'. Suck it up buttercup.
Life is never fair and even and exactly the way you want it to be.

@240B

Seems like such a simple concept that anyone would be able to understand it,doesn't it?

The problem is it now seems like almost all the candidates are equally evil.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DB

« Reply #23035 on: October 14, 2022, 12:29:49 am »

I worked for them for 8 years in Lasers/Electronics and I should have known when they have the slogan 'Our People Make The Difference' outside every US Warehouse that they were full of crap.

It makes it even harder to believe when there's no actual evidence of it...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23036 on: October 14, 2022, 12:40:29 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23037 on: October 14, 2022, 12:41:41 am »
@240B

Seems like such a simple concept that anyone would be able to understand it,doesn't it?

The problem is it now seems like almost all the candidates are equally evil.

Just as easy to comprehend as the thought that continuing to vote for the lesser evil still leaves you with evil, @sneakypete

Vote for good. You get more of what you vote for.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23038 on: October 14, 2022, 12:44:12 am »
Just as easy to comprehend as the thought that continuing to vote for the lesser evil still leaves you with evil, @sneakypete

Vote for good. You get more of what you vote for.

@roamer_1

What if there is no "good" to vote for?

By NOT voting for the lesser evil,you are,in effect, supporting evil.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23039 on: October 14, 2022, 12:46:33 am »
The few. The proud.

Online corbe

« Reply #23040 on: October 14, 2022, 01:00:07 am »
@roamer_1

At the very Least @sneakypete you can say with confidence, I didn't vote for this $hit!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23041 on: October 14, 2022, 01:04:55 am »
@roamer_1

No. Just the opposite is true, @sneakypete ... If you are content to vote for lesser evil that is what you will continue to get...

You get more of what you vote FOR.

If you are not content with lesser evil then the party will have to commit to excellence - good - or die. You get more of what you vote FOR.

I will continue to insist upon excellence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23042 on: October 14, 2022, 01:24:18 am »

At the very Least @sneakypete you can say with confidence, I didn't vote for this $hit!

@corbe

That is true.

It is also true that you can't say you voted AGAINST it by voting for the lesser of two evils.

I see it as saying you refused treatment for Stage 4 cancer because it made you sick.

The end result would be that you WOULD end up becoming less sick because you  would die sooner.

BTW,I can up with this comparison because I had Stage 4 "incurable lymphoma" and was given a chance to take an experimental drug that had a 25 percent success rate of "curing" stage 4 cancer patients. The down side was it made some people so sick they literally told the doctors they preferred dying to taking it.

I took it and am still taking it,and have never gotten sick from it. My tests also came back negative for cancer after taking the capsules for just 3 weeks,and I never even got a queasy stomach from it.

Taking even a small chance you might get a cure from something horrible AND fatal beats the hell out of just "rolling with it".
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 01:29:10 am by sneakypete »

Online corbe

« Reply #23043 on: October 14, 2022, 01:31:35 am »
   A Founding Father once articulately expounded on the destruction Party Politics would have on America, and he explains this
 trap we've found ourselves in quite succulently.       

I just can't seem to locate the LINK.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23044 on: October 14, 2022, 04:24:32 am »
Hey, everybody! I would like to draw your attention to the title of the Topic.  It's "Political Graphics."  There have been maybe two or three graphics posted in the past few pages.

Let's get back to the purpose of this thread?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23045 on: October 14, 2022, 12:28:44 pm »
Hey, everybody! I would like to draw your attention to the title of the Topic.  It's "Political Graphics."  There have been maybe two or three graphics posted in the past few pages.

Let's get back to the purpose of this thread?

@Cyber Liberty

Ok,will you buy "painting pictures with words"?

For example,IF I were to write something like "Corbe,you are a doo-doo head!",would that not immediately fix a mental imagine inside your head?

With apologies to Corbe,of course.

Figured it was worth a shot.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 12:30:31 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #23046 on: October 14, 2022, 12:36:17 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #23047 on: October 14, 2022, 12:36:55 pm »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #23048 on: October 14, 2022, 12:54:18 pm »

Recommended

Online Kamaji

« Reply #23049 on: October 14, 2022, 12:55:53 pm »

Wasn't that, more or less, what Carter was peddling in 1979?