Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827121 times)

Offline verga

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #20600 on: August 01, 2022, 02:39:42 pm »
@Slide Rule

Speaking of civilized societies,I saw a tiny infant sitting on a table at a booth in Hardees yesterday. Cute little booger with blonde hair so fine she seemed to be bald,and with big blue eyes. I smiled at her as I passed and told the father "That looks like a brand new one."

He replied "She is 10 months old",and smiled.

So I went and sat at my normal table,just across the aisle from them,and one row down.

This was Saturday afternoon at a Hardees on the way to and from the ocean,so you know it was a busy place.

The mother stands up,grabs the baby off the table,and lays her down in the booth. This movement caught my eye,so I looked over to see what is happening,and damned if she isn't changing that baby's diaper right in the boot,exposing her to anyone and everyone in the joint that happens to look that way.

Granted,there is nothing the slightest bit sexy (OR repulsive) about the genitals of an infant to 99 percent of us,but there were a lot of male children in the restaurant at the time,and chances are not all of them have baby sisters.

Am I being a fuddy-duddy over her changing a baby in full public view instead of going into the ladies room where there is a changing table to do it?

And this isn't even addressing not wiping the booth seat down before leaving. I looked at it carefully and couldn't see any "diaper debris",but that doesn't mean it shouldn't have been wiped down.

Thoughts?
I can't imagine changing s child where food is being served either before or after.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20601 on: August 01, 2022, 02:56:37 pm »
I can't imagine changing s child where food is being served either before or after.

@verga

To me,the worse part about it is that Hardees has "changing tables" in BOTH men and women's rest rooms,and the rest rooms are right on the way out the door and into the parking lot.

How freaking difficult would it have been for that woman to have gone to the ladies room to change her child's diaper and wipe her down?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20602 on: August 01, 2022, 03:07:56 pm »
@verga

To me,the worse part about it is that Hardees has "changing tables" in BOTH men and women's rest rooms,and the rest rooms are right on the way out the door and into the parking lot.

How freaking difficult would it have been for that woman to have gone to the ladies room to change her child's diaper and wipe her down?

The Changing Stations in the Men's Room should come equipped with garden hoses....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20603 on: August 01, 2022, 04:08:26 pm »
The Changing Stations in the Men's Room should come equipped with garden hoses....

@Cyber Liberty

I used to think that also,but that is not the case. I use those fold down changing tables to put my shorts on when I have to use the toilet there. It's either that,or have the legs of them soaked in the urine on the floor from people who just don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. After all,toilets are pretty big,so how difficult CAN it be to hit one with the seat raised when you are standing right in front of the damn thing?

It is a rare day when I don't have to tell the counter crew they need somebody with a mop by the urinal or toilet in the mens rooom.

Twice this summer I have gone into the toilet area and discovered somebody just took a dump on the floor instead of in the toilet. I am guessing they got a thrill from thinking about someone else having to clean up behind them.

Once I went in to use the urinal,and discovered someone had taken a dump in it.

I don't remember EVER seeing any of this in public toilets when I was a kid,do any of you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20604 on: August 01, 2022, 04:34:14 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I used to think that also,but that is not the case. I use those fold down changing tables to put my shorts on when I have to use the toilet there. It's either that,or have the legs of them soaked in the urine on the floor from people who just don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. After all,toilets are pretty big,so how difficult CAN it be to hit one with the seat raised when you are standing right in front of the damn thing?

It is a rare day when I don't have to tell the counter crew they need somebody with a mop by the urinal or toilet in the mens rooom.

Twice this summer I have gone into the toilet area and discovered somebody just took a dump on the floor instead of in the toilet. I am guessing they got a thrill from thinking about someone else having to clean up behind them.

Once I went in to use the urinal,and discovered someone had taken a dump in it.

I don't remember EVER seeing any of this in public toilets when I was a kid,do any of you?

@sneakypete

I still have never seen it...   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20605 on: August 01, 2022, 04:52:01 pm »
@sneakypete

I still have never seen it...   :shrug:

@Cyber Liberty

Lucky you.

Maybe because it is I live in a resort area,and tourists know they will never see the people again they are abusing by doing this?

It is mind-bending what a lot of people will do if they think they will never be called on it.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20606 on: August 01, 2022, 05:09:54 pm »

Half of them admit to owning guns.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20607 on: August 01, 2022, 05:22:39 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Lucky you.

Maybe because it is I live in a resort area,and tourists know they will never see the people again they are abusing by doing this?

It is mind-bending what a lot of people will do if they think they will never be called on it.

@sneakypete

Tourism is a big industry in my City (fishing and running personal watercraft around the river), but they're mostly Nevadans and Californians.  California people may be confused about which bathrooms to use, but at least they do know how to operate one.
I will NOT comply.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #20608 on: August 01, 2022, 05:49:14 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #20609 on: August 01, 2022, 05:50:21 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #20610 on: August 01, 2022, 05:52:05 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #20611 on: August 01, 2022, 06:01:53 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20612 on: August 01, 2022, 06:35:56 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20613 on: August 01, 2022, 07:42:33 pm »
Y so many conflicts ?!

Again, a big Thank You to all the NeverTrumps/Democrats and Biden Supporters.
Everything they said Trump would do, Biden is doing 10 times over.
Well ... you screwed yourselves and all of us with you.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #20614 on: August 01, 2022, 08:13:36 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #20615 on: August 01, 2022, 08:14:08 pm »

Offline verga

« Reply #20616 on: August 01, 2022, 09:22:19 pm »
@Slide Rule

So are Popes.

Don't forget,"Pope" is just another word for "CEO",and the Pope in that photo manages the largest Corporation in the world,and all the income from that corporation is tax-free.
Yes there have been bad Popes, but the same can be said of any religious leaders. But keep in mind it supports hundreds of thousands of people every year through various charitable organizations. Let's not forget it is the ONLY organization that has stood firmly against abortion, Homosexual marriage, artificial  contraceptives (Yes many act as abortifacients). They have established low cost or free medical clinics in third world counties. They have also supported many artists and preserved numerous works of art as well as promoted the learning in various fields of science including  genetics, astronomy, etc.. Let's not forget that they offer an alternative to the public schools that have been the target of members of this forum. If you can name another religious organization that has done more please feel free to mention them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20617 on: August 01, 2022, 09:34:05 pm »
Hallelujah
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20618 on: August 01, 2022, 09:38:51 pm »
If you can name another religious organization that has done more please feel free to mention them.

@verga

"Done more" is a double-edged sword. They are MUCH more civilized than they used to be back in the days when they were burning non-Catholics/heritics at the stake or boiling them in pots of oil,but only because they had no choice.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20619 on: August 01, 2022, 09:42:46 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20620 on: August 01, 2022, 09:53:17 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20621 on: August 01, 2022, 11:20:16 pm »
Oh f**k....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20622 on: August 01, 2022, 11:23:36 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20623 on: August 01, 2022, 11:29:15 pm »
@verga

That's the bottom line. There is a time and place for everything, and changing diapers where food is being served or consumed isn't any more appropriate than crapping in the booth.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20624 on: August 01, 2022, 11:30:22 pm »
@verga

"Done more" is a double-edged sword. They are MUCH more civilized than they used to be back in the days when they were burning non-Catholics/heritics at the stake or boiling them in pots of oil,but only because they had no choice.
Well, it was one way to get the Muslims (Moors) out of Spain...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 12:09:25 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis