Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827104 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #19250 on: July 03, 2022, 06:37:47 pm »
Yeah he stole that plan from Obozo
Who stole it from Clinton...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19251 on: July 03, 2022, 06:38:29 pm »

Dunno, but I'd like a couple of boxes.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19252 on: July 03, 2022, 07:31:39 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19253 on: July 03, 2022, 08:02:04 pm »

Be good for a hog hunt. Because you want hogs dead for tearing up your crops and land.
Couldn't use them for hunting any other ungulate. It would cause so much damage as to spoil the meat.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19254 on: July 03, 2022, 08:25:29 pm »
Be good for a hog hunt. Because you want hogs dead for tearing up your crops and land.
Couldn't use them for hunting any other ungulate. It would cause so much damage as to spoil the meat.
Not exactly why I wanted them, but yep. If you don't want to eat it or sell the hide, it'd likely work just fine.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19255 on: July 03, 2022, 08:47:32 pm »
Not exactly why I wanted them, but yep. If you don't want to eat it or sell the hide, it'd likely work just fine.

Pete might disagree, but I have not found one person who has found old feral hog meat as  pallitable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #19256 on: July 03, 2022, 09:00:23 pm »

:silly: That pretty much describes my entire history of school assignments.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #19257 on: July 03, 2022, 09:03:52 pm »

Because you never know when a Roadrunner will come up from behind and startle you......not a joke. Joe Biden

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19258 on: July 03, 2022, 09:08:45 pm »
Because you never know when a Roadrunner will come up from behind and startle you......not a joke. Joe Biden
Rocks are my living. Lots of things can happen to rocks to weaken them, especially if subjected to rain and winter. I just don't trust them that much.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19259 on: July 03, 2022, 09:11:32 pm »
:silly: That pretty much describes my entire history of school assignments.

Last night I had one of what I have had as a reoccuring nightmare for several decades.......

There is a college class that I failed to drop, but have failed to realize that until the end of the semester, after missing all the classes and tests.

I haven't been in college for well over 40 years.  Why the hell would I still be having those kind of dreams?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #19260 on: July 03, 2022, 09:17:44 pm »
Dunno, but I'd like a couple of boxes.
If you have a soft spot for insane 12ga. projectiles, I do, you should check this YouTube channel if you haven't already.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=taofledermaus+shotgun+shells

Online GtHawk

« Reply #19261 on: July 03, 2022, 09:26:18 pm »
Rocks are my living. Lots of things can happen to rocks to weaken them, especially if subjected to rain and winter. I just don't trust them that much.
It wouldn't be a concern for me, after my hearing loss my balance has been shot to hell and heights that never bothered me before now cause a very disturbing dropping sensation in my gut and even vertigo so I would never be up in a situation like that. As a matter of fact sometimes a very vivid image of someone at the edge of a great height can trigger the sensation in me. Not good when I was still working and and would be at the 25 ft limit of a small single man lift  *bouche*

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19262 on: July 03, 2022, 09:51:18 pm »
If you are a rancher or a farmer, anything that will kill hogs is not unheard of.
The meat may be good or not, but at some point they are like rats.
Rats may taste Great! But, you just want them dead.
You are not going out to 'harvest' hog meat. The idea is to kill them, as many as possible.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #19263 on: July 03, 2022, 10:08:14 pm »
    Though I've been shot at before, trying to steal some guy's Norton 750 Commando.   I remember, specifically, when I was trying to rip the cassette player out of a 70 Monte Carlo.

The MF actually shot at me, luckily there was a deep ditch behind his parking lot or I probably would not be typing this now.

* It might have been a Chevelle, but I doubt it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19264 on: July 03, 2022, 11:07:45 pm »
Pete might disagree, but I have not found one person who has found old feral hog meat as  pallitable.

@catfish1957

We used to catch wild hogs all the time when I was a kid. Put them in a pen and feed them corn for a week,and they become as tame as kittens TO YOU.

Feed them corn for a month or so,and you can slaughter them and there is no difference in the taste between them and hog from a hog farm. The rank taste comes from their diet,which includes eating dead and rotting animals,and the fact that they seem to always be running.

Hell,they are a LOT easier to tame than feral cats or dogs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19265 on: July 03, 2022, 11:59:30 pm »
Taking care of Sleepy Joe

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19266 on: July 04, 2022, 01:29:41 am »

Yeah... but there is something marvelous that happens to your perception only with that kind of exposure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19267 on: July 04, 2022, 01:33:03 am »
Yeah... but there is something marvelous that happens to your perception only with that kind of exposure.

@roamer_1

Are you trying to claim you have never been in a topless bar?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19268 on: July 04, 2022, 01:43:48 am »
@roamer_1

Are you trying to claim you have never been in a topless bar?

As a matter of fact, no I ain't...  :shrug: Ain't none of that around here.

@sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19269 on: July 04, 2022, 01:52:49 am »
As a matter of fact, no I ain't...  :shrug: Ain't none of that around here.

@sneakypete

@roamer_1

Get thee to the nearest big city,with a suitcase full of 1 dollar bills. There are some wondrous things to be seen.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19270 on: July 04, 2022, 01:59:32 am »
@roamer_1

Get thee to the nearest big city,with a suitcase full of 1 dollar bills. There are some wondrous things to be seen.

@sneakypete

Nah... I'd do fine down on the river after a decent tailgate party... And it don't cost a damn thing.  :beer:
Of course I am speaking of a younger me. These days, ONE woman is all I need.

Online corbe

« Reply #19271 on: July 04, 2022, 02:03:35 am »
   I was sitting a tittiebar near Hobby Airport in Houston, I knew one of the dancers and the DJ up and quit, my upstairs neighbor asked me if I could fill in.  The girls wouldn't dance to my stuff which defeated the whole concept of a tittiebar, something about Capitalism is what they said, I was relived within 2 hours.

* Yea I was married to my first wife then.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19272 on: July 04, 2022, 05:29:39 am »
My perception is fine, as I had that sort of exposure in my youth--that doesn't go away. Now that common sense has set in, I have no overwhelming desire to repeat the experience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19273 on: July 04, 2022, 06:03:39 am »
My perception is fine, as I had that sort of exposure in my youth--that doesn't go away. Now that common sense has set in, I have no overwhelming desire to repeat the experience.

I would if I could... There is nothing like it... Climbing a book edge with 300 degrees of exposure... You and God, and the rope and the ground... Nothing else matters. And the panorama open before you... It's just a phenomena that cannot be known, but to experience it.

Something like not fully understanding beer until you have experienced it at the end of a long, hot day, haying in the summer sun... Sure, you may have had beer. But you don't KNOW beer until right then. Not in its fullest sense. And the only way to understand what I mean is to live it.  :beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19274 on: July 04, 2022, 06:09:43 am »
I would if I could... There is nothing like it... Climbing a book edge with 300 degrees of exposure... You and God, and the rope and the ground... Nothing else matters. And the panorama open before you... It's just a phenomena that cannot be known, but to experience it.

Something like not fully understanding beer until you have experienced it at the end of a long, hot day, haying in the summer sun... Sure, you may have had beer. But you don't KNOW beer until right then. Not in its fullest sense. And the only way to understand what I mean is to live it.  :beer:
:beer:

It is the same for many things I have experienced--good and bad--it's just that in my more advanced years, what was a thrill might prove a problem, what was a problem, might prove worse, and what was a real bind might just be fatal. I ain't 17 any more....(but If I could go back, still knowing what I do now...)

C S Lewis