Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827094 times)

Offline verga

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #14450 on: April 20, 2022, 11:02:37 am »
@Slide Rule

That makes no sense whatsoever. Do they NOT teach history in Ukrainian schools?

IF they do,you KNOW these men were taught in school about all the murders of innocent men,women,and children in Ukraine during WW-2 by the Nazi death squads.

Have these photos been verified as genuine?
@sneakypete Hey I know we teach history here, but 20 yeas ago I had a student dress up a Stalin for Halloween and tell me how cool he was. Ya can't fix stupid, you can only try to fix ignorant.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #14451 on: April 20, 2022, 11:16:38 am »
@Slide Rule

Well,the truth is there are actually 4 America's.

1: The city dwellers. They talk a lot of crap,but unless they outnumber you by at least 3 to 1,they are harmless

2: The rural "new comers". They either retired to a rural area to live cheaper,or they just moved to a rural area to have some space and some peace and quiet. Mostly,quiet,friendly people.

3:The born and bred,"ain't NEVER gonna live in no stinkin' city" rural resident. Mostly quiet and reserved in all respects,and almost never cause anyone any trouble personally. Most will go out of their way to help someone,even if they don't know them. Open and friendly,and ready to be friends with practically anyone.

4: The "YEA HAW!" multi-generational redneck that LOVES conflict like some people like sex. Maybe even more. You will only irritate one of these people ONCE on purpose. After that,you will cross the street to avoid making eye-contact with them.

The scariest part about them is you can't tell by looking. Left to wander around undisturbed,they seem to be as harmless as a pet rabbit. And truth to tell,they really are. Right up to the point you step on his OR her toes,and then it's Game "ON!"

In MY opinion,the scariest thing about this class of redneck is MOST of them seem to be little,skinny guys when you look at them. Piss one off,and you will think he is nuclear-powered.

The big guys are mostly harmless as long as you don't get really pushy,for the most part. It is the skinny guys that seem to be all bone and tendons that are the truly dangerous ones. For some odd reason,a lot of them seem to have red hair and most have freckles.

Another VERY dangerous thing you need to be aware of is some of the redneck women are not only as aggressive when pissed as the men,they are more dangerous because the one thing you can bet your ass on is she is married to or living with some redneck man who would charge hell with a bucket full of water to rescue his "sweetie". Not only that,but chances are she has a few brothers hanging around close by.  Whatever you do,do NOT but heads with one of these women! Quickly apologize for whatever it is she thinks you have done,and get the HELL out of there before she thinks of something else to get mad about.

Another thing you need to be aware of is these people literally don't understand the concept of "quit". You ain't getting into a "Yankee fight" where somebody draws blood and both decide it has gone far enough and agree to quit fighting.

You either beat them unconscious,or they will beat you unconscious. The only "in-between" is if someone breaks the fight up for some reason.

Also,be aware that IF you do manage to beat him unconscious,make damn sure you are somewhere else when he comes to,because chances are he is going to think you just got lucky,and want a rematch.

Also,don't think that pulling a gun or a knife is going to scare people away. They will just smile,and then pull their own guns or knives,and leave you bleeding on the floor. Stuff like that is what the southern expression "Yee,HAW!" was created for.

Don't get the wrong impression,though. For the most part they are likely to leave strangers alone,or even be polite and friendly to them. If this happens and you seem to be making a new friend,do NOT forget you are no longer in NYC or Newark. Calling a redneck or pretty much anybody else from the south a "Mo Fo" WILL result in you learning to NEVER do that again.  It may pass as a term on endearment in big northern cities between two men that know each other,but to a redneck,it means it's time to draw blood because you not only insulted him,you insulted his mama. Maybe THE biggest "no-no" that exists.

Insulting mamas will ALWAYS result in bad things happening to you in rural areas.

I have known and been friends with a BUNCH of these people. Hell,I grew up around them and have some in my family. As long as you don't get pushy or start insulting their women,you couldn't hope for a more fun group of people to party with.

I guess the key thing to remember is to consider what it is you are about to say,and then realize the truth is IF you have to think about it,don't say it!
@sneakypete This is exactly why I have said right from the start: "BLM, Antifa, etc.. will never come into a rural area." These people will sit in trees in the worst weather, for days on end just for the "chance" to kill a deer. And a hundred yard shot is nothing to most of these good ole boys and girls. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14452 on: April 20, 2022, 11:17:44 am »
@Slide Rule

Well,the truth is there are actually 4 America's.

1: The city dwellers. They talk a lot of crap,but unless they outnumber you by at least 3 to 1,they are harmless

2: The rural "new comers". They either retired to a rural area to live cheaper,or they just moved to a rural area to have some space and some peace and quiet. Mostly,quiet,friendly people.

3:The born and bred,"ain't NEVER gonna live in no stinkin' city" rural resident. Mostly quiet and reserved in all respects,and almost never cause anyone any trouble personally. Most will go out of their way to help someone,even if they don't know them. Open and friendly,and ready to be friends with practically anyone.

4: The "YEA HAW!" multi-generational redneck that LOVES conflict like some people like sex. Maybe even more. You will only irritate one of these people ONCE on purpose. After that,you will cross the street to avoid making eye-contact with them.

The scariest part about them is you can't tell by looking. Left to wander around undisturbed,they seem to be as harmless as a pet rabbit. And truth to tell,they really are. Right up to the point you step on his OR her toes,and then it's Game "ON!"

In MY opinion,the scariest thing about this class of redneck is MOST of them seem to be little,skinny guys when you look at them. Piss one off,and you will think he is nuclear-powered.

The big guys are mostly harmless as long as you don't get really pushy,for the most part. It is the skinny guys that seem to be all bone and tendons that are the truly dangerous ones. For some odd reason,a lot of them seem to have red hair and most have freckles.

Another VERY dangerous thing you need to be aware of is some of the redneck women are not only as aggressive when pissed as the men,they are more dangerous because the one thing you can bet your ass on is she is married to or living with some redneck man who would charge hell with a bucket full of water to rescue his "sweetie". Not only that,but chances are she has a few brothers hanging around close by.  Whatever you do,do NOT but heads with one of these women! Quickly apologize for whatever it is she thinks you have done,and get the HELL out of there before she thinks of something else to get mad about.

Another thing you need to be aware of is these people literally don't understand the concept of "quit". You ain't getting into a "Yankee fight" where somebody draws blood and both decide it has gone far enough and agree to quit fighting.

You either beat them unconscious,or they will beat you unconscious. The only "in-between" is if someone breaks the fight up for some reason.

Also,be aware that IF you do manage to beat him unconscious,make damn sure you are somewhere else when he comes to,because chances are he is going to think you just got lucky,and want a rematch.

Also,don't think that pulling a gun or a knife is going to scare people away. They will just smile,and then pull their own guns or knives,and leave you bleeding on the floor. Stuff like that is what the southern expression "Yee,HAW!" was created for.

Don't get the wrong impression,though. For the most part they are likely to leave strangers alone,or even be polite and friendly to them. If this happens and you seem to be making a new friend,do NOT forget you are no longer in NYC or Newark. Calling a redneck or pretty much anybody else from the south a "Mo Fo" WILL result in you learning to NEVER do that again.  It may pass as a term on endearment in big northern cities between two men that know each other,but to a redneck,it means it's time to draw blood because you not only insulted him,you insulted his mama. Maybe THE biggest "no-no" that exists.

Insulting mamas will ALWAYS result in bad things happening to you in rural areas.

I have known and been friends with a BUNCH of these people. Hell,I grew up around them and have some in my family. As long as you don't get pushy or start insulting their women,you couldn't hope for a more fun group of people to party with.

I guess the key thing to remember is to consider what it is you are about to say,and then realize the truth is IF you have to think about it,don't say it!
I have lived in the country most of my life, only once living in a place with nearly 100,000 people in one pile (that was not for me).
For new arrivals to the 'sticks': Just be polite, friendly, and mind your manners, don't tell people they need to live like city folks, and you will likely make friends and avoid conflict.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #14453 on: April 20, 2022, 11:22:20 am »
@sneakypete This is exactly why I have said right from the start: "BLM, Antifa, etc.. will never come into a rural area." These people will sit in trees in the worst weather, for days on end just for the "chance" to kill a deer. And a hundred yard shot is nothing to most of these good ole boys and girls.
Oh,they have come out here. They had a BLM protest in a local county seat (about 25,000 population) and were greeted with a counter-protest across the street from the park their protest started (and ended) in.
The counter-protest was mostly good ol' boys on motorcycles and in lifted pickups with Trump flags and a LOT of AR-15s, and the police were laughing it up with the counter-protesters.

No windows broken, no stores looted, and those BLM folks (mostly white kids) were fairly polite for the genre.

That was the only protest in the county, and others in the western half of the state got similar greetings.

That crap didn't play long out here.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14454 on: April 20, 2022, 12:49:57 pm »
Oh,they have come out here. They had a BLM protest in a local county seat (about 25,000 population) and were greeted with a counter-protest across the street from the park their protest started (and ended) in.
The counter-protest was mostly good ol' boys on motorcycles and in lifted pickups with Trump flags and a LOT of AR-15s, and the police were laughing it up with the counter-protesters.

No windows broken, no stores looted, and those BLM folks (mostly white kids) were fairly polite for the genre.

That was the only protest in the county, and others in the western half of the state got similar greetings.

One must know its audience. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14455 on: April 20, 2022, 03:09:42 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14456 on: April 20, 2022, 03:10:49 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14457 on: April 20, 2022, 03:13:18 pm »

Please tell me that's fake.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14458 on: April 20, 2022, 03:13:55 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14459 on: April 20, 2022, 03:14:33 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14460 on: April 20, 2022, 03:14:56 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14461 on: April 20, 2022, 03:15:23 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14462 on: April 20, 2022, 03:17:24 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14463 on: April 20, 2022, 03:29:42 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14464 on: April 20, 2022, 03:31:01 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14465 on: April 20, 2022, 03:33:40 pm »
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 03:34:46 pm by Kamaji »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14466 on: April 20, 2022, 03:35:35 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14467 on: April 20, 2022, 03:36:34 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #14468 on: April 20, 2022, 03:43:27 pm »

Yeah, how lovely that this lady...

(portrait done while she was alive)

Has acquired a considerable suntan as portrayed in the latest iteration.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14469 on: April 20, 2022, 03:43:50 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14470 on: April 20, 2022, 05:28:36 pm »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14471 on: April 20, 2022, 05:29:18 pm »

YEP. Same thing here... They came all the way out here from Spokane and ran into a solid wall of rednecks and bikers ready for business... With the LEOs standing amongst em. No Sale. Had a little demonstration at the Depot Park... and in the mean time some of em snuck off to where they had a van full of stuff... fixin to go loud... Well, that didn't work so good - Locals followed em down that alley and caught em at it, getting ready... By the time the cops got there , the poor little flowers had fallen up and down the stairs for a while, and then somebody took the stairs.

They had an hour in the park, tucked tail and headed back to Spokane. Libby was the same. Eureka was the same. Coeur d Alene was the same. Sandpoint, same.

Wee, wee, wee, all the way home.  :beer: :silly:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14472 on: April 20, 2022, 05:38:15 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14473 on: April 20, 2022, 05:38:57 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14474 on: April 20, 2022, 05:39:45 pm »