Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827107 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #7875 on: January 16, 2022, 07:26:09 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7876 on: January 16, 2022, 07:28:49 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #7877 on: January 16, 2022, 07:30:06 pm »
I'm of the opinion that, for you and I, the risk of the vaccine itself is FAR greater than the risk of COVID. I'm not going to play.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7878 on: January 16, 2022, 08:40:52 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7879 on: January 16, 2022, 08:43:37 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7880 on: January 16, 2022, 08:45:51 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7881 on: January 16, 2022, 08:48:06 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7882 on: January 16, 2022, 08:48:45 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7883 on: January 16, 2022, 08:53:28 pm »
@Kamaji Can this image be found as a jpeg?

@Bigun

I found an online converter and converted it to a jpg, as attached.

The converter I used is here:  https://cloudconvert.com/webp-to-jpg

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7884 on: January 16, 2022, 08:55:25 pm »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7885 on: January 16, 2022, 08:56:11 pm »
@Bigun

I found an online converter and converted it to a jpg, as attached.

The converter I used is here:  https://cloudconvert.com/webp-to-jpg

888high58888

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7886 on: January 16, 2022, 08:56:24 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7887 on: January 16, 2022, 09:05:04 pm »
@Kamaji Can this image be found as a jpeg?

@Bigun

Aren't you able to right-click and simply save it as a jpeg or jpg?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7888 on: January 16, 2022, 09:34:07 pm »
Or right-click, Copy Image, open MS Paint, Paste, Save as JPG
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7890 on: January 16, 2022, 09:48:07 pm »
@Bigun

Aren't you able to right-click and simply save it as a jpeg or jpg?

The default file format from that server is the ".webp" format, which is apparently a new Google-based file format for images.  It has to be converted, one way or the other, into a ".jpeg" file.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #7891 on: January 16, 2022, 09:52:02 pm »
The default file format from that server is the ".webp" format, which is apparently a new Google-based file format for images.  It has to be converted, one way or the other, into a ".jpeg" file.

The reason I asked is that I've saved other pics before that were not rooted as JPEGS or JPS and just saved it as such.  I always check to be sure it can be opened before leaving.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7892 on: January 16, 2022, 09:54:29 pm »

'jpg' still works.  In your URL, change 'webp' to 'jpg'.

https://img.ifunny.co/images/ec5aa0bf8f5180d73390c4fbff5ece140cd0e433b5f394a07115956718382b6a_1.jpg
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #7893 on: January 16, 2022, 10:01:27 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7894 on: January 16, 2022, 10:01:29 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7895 on: January 16, 2022, 10:02:06 pm »
A little "blast" from the past:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7896 on: January 16, 2022, 10:14:10 pm »

Which likely explains why Chrome will not allow me to save it as a jpeg.

@DCPatriot @Hoodat @Kamaji

Edit to add: Check that, Edge won't let me save it as a jpeg either.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 10:17:57 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7897 on: January 16, 2022, 10:21:54 pm »
Which likely explains why Chrome will not allow me to save it as a jpeg.

Why are you using Chrome?  Use Brave instead.  It is Chrome-based, except it cuts out all the evil Google crap.

Even with Chrome, it should work.  Open webp link again:  https://img.ifunny.co/images/ec5aa0bf8f5180d73390c4fbff5ece140cd0e433b5f394a07115956718382b6a_1.webp

Right-click, and select 'Save Image As'.  Where it says 'Save as Type', you will see 'WEPB file'.  Use the dropdown and select 'All Files'.  Then go back to the 'Filename' field and add '.jpg' to the end.  It will save it as a jpg file.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7898 on: January 16, 2022, 10:30:43 pm »
Why are you using Chrome?  Use Brave instead.  It is Chrome-based, except it cuts out all the evil Google crap.

Even with Chrome, it should work.  Open webp link again:  https://img.ifunny.co/images/ec5aa0bf8f5180d73390c4fbff5ece140cd0e433b5f394a07115956718382b6a_1.webp

Right-click, and select 'Save Image As'.  Where it says 'Save as Type', you will see 'WEPB file'.  Use the dropdown and select 'All Files'.  Then go back to the 'Filename' field and add '.jpg' to the end.  It will save it as a jpg file.

Thanks @Hoodat problem solved!

I use Chrome because the Church I belong to uses google apps for everything and it just makes my life simpler.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7899 on: January 16, 2022, 10:34:58 pm »
It is a Windows issue.  You can always change suffix names while saving files.  The important thing is that the site recognizes .jpg and converts it automatically if calling it from the host.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-