Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827070 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #7850 on: January 16, 2022, 04:11:19 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7851 on: January 16, 2022, 04:14:16 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7852 on: January 16, 2022, 04:15:21 pm »

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #7853 on: January 16, 2022, 04:19:05 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7854 on: January 16, 2022, 04:21:40 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7855 on: January 16, 2022, 04:59:17 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7856 on: January 16, 2022, 04:59:36 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7857 on: January 16, 2022, 05:00:47 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7858 on: January 16, 2022, 05:17:26 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7859 on: January 16, 2022, 05:18:56 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7860 on: January 16, 2022, 05:24:23 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7861 on: January 16, 2022, 05:24:40 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7862 on: January 16, 2022, 05:25:15 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7863 on: January 16, 2022, 05:50:43 pm »

@Kamaji

I got all three shots that start with "M" way back when this nonsense started. Mostly because they were free.

That "M-Stuff" must be the good stuff,because all I have to do is show my card anywhere I want to go,and they just pass me through without even asking about shot updates.

Take into consideration that I am 70+ years old,partially crippled from age and accidents as well as various drunken scuffles,and have TWO types of cancer eating away at me. You would THINK that given my age and my health problems that I would have already died from one of Fauci's contagious diseases if they were as dangerous as they planned and still claim they are.

How many of you are in my age group and still don't have a sniffle?

BTW,I NEVER wear a mask if I have any options. I have COPD,and it is already hard enough for me to breath as it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7864 on: January 16, 2022, 05:57:45 pm »
@Kamaji

I got all three shots that start with "M" way back when this nonsense started. Mostly because they were free.

That "M-Stuff" must be the good stuff,because all I have to do is show my card anywhere I want to go,and they just pass me through without even asking about shot updates.

Take into consideration that I am 70+ years old,partially crippled from age and accidents as well as various drunken scuffles,and have TWO types of cancer eating away at me. You would THINK that given my age and my health problems that I would have already died from one of Fauci's contagious diseases if they were as dangerous as they planned and still claim they are.

How many of you are in my age group and still don't have a sniffle?

BTW,I NEVER wear a mask if I have any options. I have COPD,and it is already hard enough for me to breath as it is.

Sounds like you're in the group for whom the vaccination is probably a good idea.  I got the first two "M" vaccines, but have decided that, at this point, I am not going to get any more.

For comparison' sake, I am in my early 50s, and my only co-morbidity is that I am somewhat overweight (by about 50 pounds) and am not in particularly good shape (work is a desk job, and I spend 6 days a week there usually).

I also do not wear a mask anywhere unless (a) I really need something from a particular shop, and am willing to place "nice" to get what I want, or (b) my wife is along and is making a stink about it.

I ride the LIRR almost every day, and have only once in the last year and a half been asked to wear a face diaper by anyone on the crew, notwithstanding their constant PA messages that "all passengers must wear a mask or face covering".

So far, so good; however, at this point I would not half mind getting omicron just to get it over with.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7865 on: January 16, 2022, 06:18:29 pm »
I'm working on my 74th orbit, have high blood pressure and slightly overweight.  Never wear a mask except for routine checkups at my Dr's office.  No vaccines at all and there will be none.  Routinely take D3 and vitamin C.

The wife and I both got colds recently but, out of an abundance of caution, treated them as if it were COVID (Horse paste, zinc, and an over-the-counter fever reducer.)  Gone in three days. Your mileage may vary.

@sneakypete @Kamaji
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7866 on: January 16, 2022, 06:23:21 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7867 on: January 16, 2022, 06:26:44 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7868 on: January 16, 2022, 06:35:57 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #7869 on: January 16, 2022, 06:45:55 pm »
I'm working on my 74th orbit, have high blood pressure and slightly overweight.  Never wear a mask except for routine checkups at my Dr's office.  No vaccines at all and there will be none.  Routinely take D3 and vitamin C.

The wife and I both got colds recently but, out of an abundance of caution, treated them as if it were COVID (Horse paste, zinc, and an over-the-counter fever reducer.)  Gone in three days. Your mileage may vary.

@sneakypete @Kamaji

I've not gotten any of the vaccines. I am 65, have 3 heart stents, cysts on my spinal cord and some other chronic health issues. My thinking is why would I want to risk lowering my immune system by getting a vaccine that hasn't proven to prevent COVID or it's transmission?  I believe I had COVID before COVID was actually widely known.  For about a month or more I was just exhausted and really weak, had heart palpitations, a slightly elevated temperature off and on and could tell my body was fighting something. I drank hot ginger/peppermint tea every day, and increased my intake of C and D. Things I normally do when I feel like I might be getting the flu.

I've always taken a probiotic, multi-vitamin with zinc orotate, quercetin, aloe vera and Prelief (acid issues). I have on hand a higher dose of Vit. C., D3 and high dose of zinc picolotate if I become symptomatic.  We have on hand ivermectin for Geronimo, I'm sure the dosage is minimal but we still have it available.

Now that COVID is known, I have an oxymeter, thermometer (of course) and a blood pressure cuff just to check our vitals.

So far so good.  I know some will say I should be vaccinated, but, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I wear a mask to the docs and in the supermarkets where it is more crowded.  Other than that, no mask. I carry hand sanitizer and use it like crazy and make sure I never touch my face until I can get home and wash my hands with soap and water.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7870 on: January 16, 2022, 06:51:34 pm »
Now that COVID is known, I have an oxymeter, thermometer (of course) and a blood pressure cuff just to check our vitals.

We have those.  I call it our "old folks kit."  :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7871 on: January 16, 2022, 06:53:46 pm »
I've not gotten any of the vaccines. I am 65, have 3 heart stents, cysts on my spinal cord and some other chronic health issues. My thinking is why would I want to risk lowering my immune system by getting a vaccine that hasn't proven to prevent COVID or it's transmission?  I believe I had COVID before COVID was actually widely known.  For about a month or more I was just exhausted and really weak, had heart palpitations, a slightly elevated temperature off and on and could tell my body was fighting something. I drank hot ginger/peppermint tea every day, and increased my intake of C and D. Things I normally do when I feel like I might be getting the flu.

I've always taken a probiotic, multi-vitamin with zinc orotate, quercetin, aloe vera and Prelief (acid issues). I have on hand a higher dose of Vit. C., D3 and high dose of zinc picolotate if I become symptomatic.  We have on hand ivermectin for Geronimo, I'm sure the dosage is minimal but we still have it available.

So far so good.  I know some will say I should be vaccinated, but, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I wear a mask to the docs and in the supermarkets where it is more crowded.  Other than that, no mask. I carry hand sanitizer and use it like crazy and make sure I never touch my face until I can get home and wash my hands with soap and water.

I'm of the opinion that, for you and I, the risk of the vaccine itself is FAR greater than the risk of COVID. I'm not going to play.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7872 on: January 16, 2022, 07:21:40 pm »

Bingo!!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7873 on: January 16, 2022, 07:24:01 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7874 on: January 16, 2022, 07:25:02 pm »