Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827127 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #7500 on: January 11, 2022, 09:41:20 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7501 on: January 11, 2022, 09:43:20 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7502 on: January 11, 2022, 09:44:38 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7503 on: January 11, 2022, 09:47:28 pm »

:bingo:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7504 on: January 11, 2022, 09:55:56 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7505 on: January 11, 2022, 10:00:37 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7506 on: January 11, 2022, 10:35:29 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7507 on: January 11, 2022, 10:48:22 pm »

And Zinn is one of the worse lefties ever.  He could not have been talking about killing people via Vaccine.  He'd like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7508 on: January 11, 2022, 10:57:52 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7509 on: January 11, 2022, 11:00:39 pm »

Online Kamaji

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7511 on: January 11, 2022, 11:27:19 pm »
No dutch boy haircuts in that lot...they are all "sniffable"...that dude has a fetish.
Of all the pics and videos of Biden sniffing and feeling up wives and their little girls, he has never done this, for him, common behavior to a Black woman or a Black little girl. Not only is he a pervert, he is a racist pervert.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7512 on: January 11, 2022, 11:28:23 pm »

And he does it again.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7513 on: January 11, 2022, 11:32:32 pm »
Of all the pics and videos of Biden sniffing and feeling up wives and their little girls, he has never done this, for him, common behavior to a Black woman or a Black little girl. Not only is he a pervert, he is a racist pervert.
Either that or he does not like the scent of black womens' hair care products.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7514 on: January 11, 2022, 11:36:36 pm »
Either that or he does not like the scent of black womens' hair care products.

Which, in the convoluted racial logic of liberals, still makes him a racist; in fact, it makes him a systemic racist.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7515 on: January 11, 2022, 11:38:41 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7516 on: January 11, 2022, 11:41:15 pm »
Which, in the convoluted racial logic of liberals, still makes him a racist; in fact, it makes him a systemic racist.
Dunno about that. I don't like the smell a woman's hair gets from a perm. Different stuff smells different.
Because of the nature of their hair, the products used in black people's hair differ from those used in straight whit, oriental, and American Indian, hair, to name a few.Nothing racist, it just takes different stuff.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7517 on: January 11, 2022, 11:50:02 pm »

Well, the question arises of when simply disagreeing with the premises or actions of elected officials becomes "anti-government".

As a Christian, I disagree with the idea of elective abortion.

Does that make me "anti-government" if the government sanctions that procedure against my wishes?

WE, The People, right at the top of the Constitution, created this government and granted it the limited powers to   safeguard out persons, property, and rights. When it no longer serves those ends, or usurps powers not granted, it is out of line. It is no longer the government we formed. We would be opposed, and rightfully so, to any entity which took over and started acting out of line to that compact. That does not mean we are "anti-government", it just means we are for the government we agreed to, but are against that government being changed into something we did not.
Again, not anti-government, actually for OUR form of Government, and rejecting the people and agencies who would alter that without our consent.

Thus upholding and protecting our CONSTITUTION from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

If that means resisting tyranny, it is part of the package, but, again, not anti-government, just against people altering our government to unconstitutional degrees.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7518 on: January 12, 2022, 12:29:34 am »
Dunno about that. I don't like the smell a woman's hair gets from a perm. Different stuff smells different.
Because of the nature of their hair, the products used in black people's hair differ from those used in straight whit, oriental, and American Indian, hair, to name a few.Nothing racist, it just takes different stuff.

I'm not saying it is racist - far from it - I agree with you that it's just a personal preference, but what I am saying is that if one follows Alinsky and applies the liberals' own standards to themselves, it is racist.  So, he is engaging in racism if he chooses not to sniff black chillens because he doesn't like the smell of their hair products.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7519 on: January 12, 2022, 12:39:38 am »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7520 on: January 12, 2022, 12:48:44 am »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7521 on: January 12, 2022, 12:52:37 am »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7522 on: January 12, 2022, 12:54:11 am »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #7523 on: January 12, 2022, 01:38:52 am »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7524 on: January 12, 2022, 01:59:36 am »

Which is unconstitutional.

Who is the 'insurrectionist' now?

C S Lewis