Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827104 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #7325 on: January 09, 2022, 06:33:50 pm »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7326 on: January 09, 2022, 06:56:27 pm »
You gotta be an idiot.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7327 on: January 09, 2022, 06:58:06 pm »
You gotta be an idiot.  *****rollingeyes*****

Who, me?  Or Californians?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7328 on: January 09, 2022, 07:07:56 pm »

Who, me?  Or Californians?

LOL! Of course not you - People who would pass this absurdity. Just wait till the next snow storm goes through the Sierras, or the fires blow through the coast.... All those people without power now have no remedy.

It is literally absurd.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7329 on: January 09, 2022, 07:08:43 pm »
LOL! Of course not you - People who would pass this absurdity. Just wait till the next snow storm goes through the Sierras, or the fires blow through the coast.... All those people without power now have no remedy.

It is literally absurd.

Agreed!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7330 on: January 09, 2022, 07:11:08 pm »

Democrats sympathize with jelly fish, because their mouths are also their anuses.  IOW, they spew feces from their pie holes, just like Dems.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7331 on: January 09, 2022, 07:13:06 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7332 on: January 09, 2022, 07:17:42 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7333 on: January 09, 2022, 10:01:25 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7334 on: January 09, 2022, 10:02:33 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7335 on: January 09, 2022, 10:07:42 pm »
Why do women put bright red lipstick on their mouth?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7336 on: January 09, 2022, 10:08:45 pm »
How the h*ll did that happen?

:silly:
I believe the problem may have been a loose nut behind the wheel....(steering wheel).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7337 on: January 09, 2022, 10:22:46 pm »
I believe the problem may have been a loose nut behind the wheel....(steering wheel).

:silly:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7338 on: January 09, 2022, 10:25:05 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7339 on: January 09, 2022, 10:26:02 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7340 on: January 09, 2022, 10:31:39 pm »
We need another WoodSocck.
F**K the Elites
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7341 on: January 09, 2022, 10:37:18 pm »

Consider:

Because the Federal Government had no power to regulate what people consume or do not consume, it took this to ban alcoholic beverages:

Amendment XVIII:

Section 1. After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all the territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

Section 2. The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 3. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.

None of those powers were part of the Constitution, nor delegated to the Federal Government prior to the ratification of the Amendment. When the Amendment was repealed, those powers should have returned to the States, or to the people.

Which means the regulation of what you consume or do not consume remains a power reserved to the States or the People, not the Federal Government.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7342 on: January 09, 2022, 11:34:04 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7343 on: January 09, 2022, 11:40:07 pm »

It is literally absurd.
As if the tiny emissions from the generator are going to matter when the 'big one' happens and the cities are burning...

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7344 on: January 09, 2022, 11:44:19 pm »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7345 on: January 09, 2022, 11:48:01 pm »
As if the tiny emissions from the generator are going to matter when the 'big one' happens and the cities are burning...

My entire landscape wrt AGW changed with one statement... When St. Helens exploded the PTB plainly stated that that one volcano belched out more pollutants than accountable in the entire history of Man.

If that is true (and it must be, because science), then the obvious culprit is in fact volcanoes, and not Man at all. And the obvious solution would be to legislate volcanoes out of existence.

happy77

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7346 on: January 09, 2022, 11:51:31 pm »
My entire landscape wrt AGW changed with one statement... When St. Helens exploded the PTB plainly stated that that one volcano belched out more pollutants than accountable in the entire history of Man.

If that is true (and it must be, because science), then the obvious culprit is in fact volcanoes, and not Man at all. And the obvious solution would be to legislate volcanoes out of existence.

happy77

Where's King Canute when we need him?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #7347 on: January 10, 2022, 12:10:42 am »
Where's King Canute when we need him?

The King is Dead and the Queen (@Emjay) has Flown
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7348 on: January 10, 2022, 12:59:09 am »

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #7349 on: January 10, 2022, 01:03:06 am »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote