Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827067 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #6675 on: December 31, 2021, 12:48:01 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6676 on: December 31, 2021, 01:02:08 pm »

I see this is from GAB and not Twitter.  Gee, I wonder why.   :smokin:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6677 on: December 31, 2021, 02:24:52 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6678 on: December 31, 2021, 02:52:09 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6679 on: December 31, 2021, 04:10:00 pm »

That's interesting.

And Biden is ordering 150 million more of them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6680 on: December 31, 2021, 05:01:54 pm »

Not to worry, the new ones will be rigged to produce only positive results, like this past year and a half.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #6681 on: December 31, 2021, 05:04:06 pm »
(Don't forget to give the Big Guy his 10%!)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6682 on: December 31, 2021, 05:13:52 pm »
Not to worry, the new ones will be rigged to produce only positive results, like this past year and a half.
Only positive.
Everyone! has COVID doncha know ...
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6683 on: December 31, 2021, 05:18:21 pm »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #6684 on: December 31, 2021, 06:07:15 pm »
AP classes are usually the first item on the chopping block, whatever the relative quality of the District, rural or urban.  When I was in High School, advanced classes were dumped while the District built a new football field.  I ended up twiddling my fingers the entire Senior year.
AP classes are a waste of time and money. Students are required to get either a 4 or 5 on the exam to get full credit. Students are much better off taking Dual enrollment classes through one of the local (community) colleges. Generally it is less expensive than going to the college directly and they college and High school credit. At my school students actually get 25-30 percent more information/ practice than at the college. The local College meets for 3 hours per week over 15 weeks, plus one day for exams, total 45 hours. My students meet for 7.5 hours per week over 16 weeks. Total 120 possible hours. Minus time for fire drills, class meetings, etc... that is 100 hours. Instead of a final exam they work on a Final project over about 3 weeks that is a real world problem. Last years Architecture class had to design an ICU for a local hospital. They had to find out what equipment was needed, staffing requirements, etc.... They had to figure out what was the most efficient design, how to centrally store items used on a regular basis, how many crash carts they would need and where to locate them. They had to determine if sliding doors were better than hinged doors, ideal size for windows.
Don't even get me started on the stuff my Engineering students have worked on. Everything from Bullet proof backpacks to an automatic check in and sorting system for library books.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #6685 on: December 31, 2021, 06:38:08 pm »
AP classes are a waste of time and money. Students are required to get either a 4 or 5 on the exam to get full credit. Students are much better off taking Dual enrollment classes through one of the local (community) colleges. Generally it is less expensive than going to the college directly and they college and High school credit. At my school students actually get 25-30 percent more information/ practice than at the college. The local College meets for 3 hours per week over 15 weeks, plus one day for exams, total 45 hours. My students meet for 7.5 hours per week over 16 weeks. Total 120 possible hours. Minus time for fire drills, class meetings, etc... that is 100 hours. Instead of a final exam they work on a Final project over about 3 weeks that is a real world problem. Last years Architecture class had to design an ICU for a local hospital. They had to find out what equipment was needed, staffing requirements, etc.... They had to figure out what was the most efficient design, how to centrally store items used on a regular basis, how many crash carts they would need and where to locate them. They had to determine if sliding doors were better than hinged doors, ideal size for windows.
Don't even get me started on the stuff my Engineering students have worked on. Everything from Bullet proof backpacks to an automatic check in and sorting system for library books.
It may have been long ago, but my sole AP class was included in the HS curriculum, and I got credit for a year of college English.  The semester hours would have cost as much as a year's tuition at the High School did at the time. Neither is so cheap, now.

I can understand in engineering working hands-on real-life problems with a mentor is worth more, professionally,  than musing about muses, but the semester hours bought me two more College geology classes I might not have been able to squeak in otherwise.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #6686 on: December 31, 2021, 08:10:44 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6687 on: December 31, 2021, 09:36:53 pm »
Ah shit... Here we go again

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6688 on: December 31, 2021, 10:07:57 pm »
She didn't kill herself

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6689 on: January 01, 2022, 02:20:43 am »
Destination

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6690 on: January 01, 2022, 02:55:32 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6691 on: January 01, 2022, 03:13:54 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6692 on: January 01, 2022, 03:15:37 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6693 on: January 01, 2022, 03:19:50 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6694 on: January 01, 2022, 03:23:07 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6695 on: January 01, 2022, 03:27:46 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6696 on: January 01, 2022, 03:40:02 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6697 on: January 01, 2022, 03:40:10 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6698 on: January 01, 2022, 03:41:59 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6699 on: January 01, 2022, 03:43:12 am »