Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827100 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #6250 on: December 21, 2021, 01:59:22 pm »

@Kamaji

Easy enough to understand. To him and the other retarded black racists,white people aren't human.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6251 on: December 21, 2021, 04:01:09 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6252 on: December 21, 2021, 04:15:57 pm »

The shocker here is that Jedediah Bila said "horseshit".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6253 on: December 21, 2021, 06:08:57 pm »
The shocker here is that Jedediah Bila said "horseshit".

My response:

Heck @JedediahBila I'm so slow I'm still trying to make sense of vaccines for a disease with a 99%+ survival rate and having to be tested to know you have it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6254 on: December 21, 2021, 06:13:50 pm »

Go figure.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6255 on: December 21, 2021, 06:19:16 pm »
Oopsie!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6256 on: December 21, 2021, 06:21:53 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6257 on: December 21, 2021, 06:24:36 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6258 on: December 21, 2021, 07:00:52 pm »

There is a lot of truth in this.  I am sure there were people who simply stopped paying on their student loans because they thought Commissar Biden would wipe the slate clean.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6259 on: December 21, 2021, 08:02:47 pm »
There is a lot of truth in this.  I am sure there were people who simply stopped paying on their student loans because they thought Commissar Biden would wipe the slate clean.

And enjoying a wonderful lesson about the miracle of compounded interest.   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #6260 on: December 21, 2021, 08:48:17 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6261 on: December 21, 2021, 08:48:42 pm »
@debrawiest

I do not have COVID and have not had Fauci's three shots. I never wear a mask and am healthy as a horse.
Just wanted to make fun of all the Political and Hollywood Covidians - followers of the Prophet Fauci (peace be upon him) who seem to be celebrating the idea that they have COVID while being so called 'fully vaccinated' and wearing their masks in the shower. These people seem to have an immeasurable supply of gullibility. They are trying to gaslight the idea that the fact they caught COVID ... somehow means the vaccines work? Don't try to figure it out. Nobody, not even Liberals, can comprehend Liberal Logic.
Do not forget that Hollywood Covidians are adept at following the script and the commands of their Directors. Some even get it done in one take...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6262 on: December 21, 2021, 08:50:38 pm »

Ish a threat to Democratsh, see!

Could have been a quote of a whole bunch of Dems...especially some time after 5...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6263 on: December 21, 2021, 09:22:53 pm »

No more Italian sausages? What the heck is an Italian man supposed to offer to slip an Italian woman, a zucchini?

Online corbe

« Reply #6264 on: December 21, 2021, 09:28:40 pm »
No more Italian sausages? What the heck is an Italian man supposed to offer to slip an Italian woman, a zucchini?

Cucumbers stay harder, longer, just saying.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6265 on: December 22, 2021, 01:41:26 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6266 on: December 22, 2021, 02:38:14 am »

Cucumbers stay harder, longer, just saying.
I will defer to you in regards to that since I have nor personal experience. :tongue2:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6267 on: December 22, 2021, 06:28:49 am »

The same with not paying rent. When the democrats started the 'eviction moratorium', lots of people simply stopped paying rent for the same reason. They thought the landlords could not touch them and as you said, they assumed the government would eventually wipe the debt clean. (you know ... pandemic relief and all that)

Because stupid people are stupid, they just assumed that this meant they no longer have to pay rent forever. These people are now homeless. The illustrious 'eviction moratorium' virtue signal by Liberals eventually got more people evicted than ever before in the long run. But, short-term quick 'money fixes' by Democrats/Liberals ALWAYS eventually do more harm than good in the long run.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6268 on: December 22, 2021, 01:22:06 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6269 on: December 22, 2021, 01:22:28 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6270 on: December 22, 2021, 01:22:52 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6271 on: December 22, 2021, 01:23:16 pm »