Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827097 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #5000 on: October 12, 2021, 07:39:47 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #5001 on: October 12, 2021, 07:47:04 pm »
   5 years and 8 months later after it's inception with 20 pages of activity it's a Glorious thing, indeed @Hoodat

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5002 on: October 12, 2021, 09:40:42 pm »
   5 years and 8 months later after it's inception with 20 pages of activity it's a Glorious thing, indeed @Hoodat

COVID--the greatest excuse in History for people who will not do their jobs to keep you from doing yours.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5003 on: October 13, 2021, 01:19:52 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5004 on: October 13, 2021, 01:21:27 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5005 on: October 13, 2021, 03:05:50 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5006 on: October 13, 2021, 06:53:18 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5007 on: October 13, 2021, 08:27:29 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5008 on: October 13, 2021, 08:46:13 pm »
@Kamaji

LOL!

Literally.

And to anyone thinking this wench is remotely attractive.  Look at those choppers and think what they would do to tender vegitation...   :cool:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 01:14:14 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #5009 on: October 13, 2021, 11:58:57 pm »
   I'd hit it, twice, especially if she doesn't try to talk until I remove the duct tape from her mouth. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5011 on: October 14, 2021, 09:21:19 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5013 on: October 14, 2021, 01:07:41 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5014 on: October 14, 2021, 01:42:35 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5015 on: October 14, 2021, 01:53:33 pm »

@PeteS in CA

I have no idea who he is,but that little girl's father's life is going to become a living nightmare 4 or 5 years from now.

I hope he is getting a lot of sleep now,because he is going to need it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5016 on: October 14, 2021, 01:56:52 pm »
@PeteS in CA

I have no idea who he is,but that little girl's father's life is going to become a living nightmare 4 or 5 years from now.

Def. something to ponder.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5017 on: October 14, 2021, 02:43:12 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Daddy is gonna have to buy a shotgun...and a cleaning kit for those nights when prospective boyfriends come over. When she brings one who starts asking intelligent questions about the gun, she might be on to something.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #5018 on: October 14, 2021, 03:02:12 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5019 on: October 14, 2021, 03:27:06 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #5020 on: October 14, 2021, 08:48:38 pm »

Offline verga

« Reply #5021 on: October 15, 2021, 12:10:12 pm »
@PeteS in CA

I recommend several firearms and plenty of Ammo.
Friend of mine had twin step daughters that were very cute. Every time a young man came sniffing around he took them into his den and showed them his .44 mag and explained that he could shoot the balls off a fly at 50 yards. Everything worked out just fine.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5022 on: October 15, 2021, 04:42:02 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5023 on: October 15, 2021, 04:54:00 pm »

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #5024 on: October 15, 2021, 05:25:00 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote