Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827103 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #4425 on: September 10, 2021, 02:10:47 pm »
In retrospect, you are correct.  But based on what was publicly known in early 2020, efforts went towards securing a vaccine, just as they had done for SARS-1 in 2005, annual flu strains, MMR, polio, small pox, etc.  The government's role was to ensure there was an option.  Unfortunately here, the government made its usual mistake of picking winners and losers.

The bottom line is that we now have a shot that people can get in their typically human attempt to search for the easy way out.  But now that there is that option, the government should let each person decide for him/herself what course of action to take.  And that includes ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc.

888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4426 on: September 10, 2021, 02:16:10 pm »
The government's role was to make a vaccine available for the people.  That is where it ended.

Well, the governments job, that we pay handsomely for, is to provide for national security which is to prevent, deter, detect and remediate ANY threat to the USA.  It is the NIH/DHS/US Military job to secure the country from all threats, to include Nuclear, Biological and Chemical, and have the knowledge/processes and tools to react to an incident.  And should an incident occur, we have spent hundreds of billions on Disaster Recovery and Continuity of operations planning over the last 30 years.
By ANY measure you wish to chose, the Federal Government has FAILED at every level.
I WANT A DAMN REFUND!!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4427 on: September 10, 2021, 02:21:25 pm »
Well, the governments job, that we pay handsomely for, is to provide for national security which is to prevent, deter, detect and remediate ANY threat to the USA.  It is the NIH/DHS/US Military job to secure the country from all threats, to include Nuclear, Biological and Chemical, and have the knowledge/processes and tools to react to an incident.  And should an incident occur, we have spent hundreds of billions on Disaster Recovery and Continuity of operations planning over the last 30 years.
By ANY measure you wish to chose, the Federal Government has FAILED at every level.
I WANT A DAMN REFUND!!

:yowsa: pointing-up

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4428 on: September 10, 2021, 02:33:27 pm »

No argument there.  As a start, government should be forced to live within its means.  There has not been a single year in my entire life where the government hasn't borrowed or printed money to fund itself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4429 on: September 10, 2021, 03:04:46 pm »
Let's get back to Graphics, Please?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4430 on: September 10, 2021, 03:52:24 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4431 on: September 10, 2021, 03:56:46 pm »
In retrospect, you are correct.  But based on what was publicly known in early 2020, efforts went towards securing a vaccine, just as they had done for SARS-1 in 2005, annual flu strains, MMR, polio, small pox, etc.  The government's role was to ensure there was an option.  Unfortunately here, the government made its usual mistake of picking winners and losers.

The bottom line is that we now have a shot that people can get in their typically human attempt to search for the easy way out.  But now that there is that option, the government should let each person decide for him/herself what course of action to take.  And that includes ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc.
You mention that, but the efficacy of zinc against SARS-1 was well known, long before the chimera got loose from the labs in Wuhan. Why, then, did not one of the "studies" of hydroxychloroquine include zinc? In fact, none of the basic precepts of that entire protocol were followed in those alleged research papers contrived to damn a viable treatment, and even though those treatments are being proven, time and again, to be significantly effective, it is the Government which is standing in the way of them being used, as much and whenever possible, to the extent that those who are prescribed Hydroxychloroquine for ON LABEL use (most notably Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus) are having a hard time getting their meds.
From 2003:
https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/29/zinc-ions-and-fight-against-sars

From May, 2020:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7247509/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4432 on: September 10, 2021, 04:05:16 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #4434 on: September 11, 2021, 02:05:08 am »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #4435 on: September 11, 2021, 02:14:14 am »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #4436 on: September 11, 2021, 02:18:49 am »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #4437 on: September 11, 2021, 02:25:24 am »

Recommended

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4438 on: September 11, 2021, 02:38:17 am »

Thanks, @Slide Rule , that graphic is encouraging. I may throw it up of fecebook and see if they'll ban me for another 24 hours.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #4439 on: September 12, 2021, 06:23:46 am »

« Reply #4440 on: September 12, 2021, 06:32:15 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4441 on: September 12, 2021, 03:14:46 pm »

He was a very smart man.  No doubt that intelligence is what got him killed.

Online corbe

« Reply #4442 on: September 12, 2021, 04:53:45 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4443 on: September 12, 2021, 05:05:16 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #4444 on: September 12, 2021, 06:40:13 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #4445 on: September 12, 2021, 06:58:17 pm »

Offline verga

« Reply #4446 on: September 13, 2021, 06:54:02 pm »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4447 on: September 13, 2021, 09:31:14 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4448 on: September 13, 2021, 09:40:13 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4449 on: September 13, 2021, 09:43:34 pm »
Not really political, per se, but I thought it was funny: