Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827072 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #4400 on: September 08, 2021, 01:58:31 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4401 on: September 08, 2021, 03:21:46 am »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4402 on: September 08, 2021, 03:26:35 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #4403 on: September 08, 2021, 05:36:43 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4404 on: September 08, 2021, 09:03:51 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4405 on: September 08, 2021, 09:05:01 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #4406 on: September 09, 2021, 01:45:52 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4408 on: September 09, 2021, 04:27:20 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Change that to "Totalitarianism" and you have it nailed.

Communism is just one flavor,not the whole menu.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 04:28:57 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4409 on: September 09, 2021, 04:31:24 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Change that to "Totalitarianism" and you have it nailed.

Communism is just one flavor,not the whole menu.
888high58888  :yowsa:  888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4410 on: September 09, 2021, 10:48:51 pm »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - Kamala Harris: “The right of women to make decisions about their own bodies is not negotiable. The right of women to make decisions about their own bodies is their decision, it is their body.”

Posted on 2:02 PM · Sep 9th, 2021

« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 10:57:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #4411 on: September 09, 2021, 10:49:55 pm »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4412 on: September 10, 2021, 01:15:05 am »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4413 on: September 10, 2021, 02:24:19 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #4414 on: September 10, 2021, 03:24:15 am »
    Never take it from a guy with a fake tan or a combover either.   @Right_in_Virginia

This $hit began on HIS WATCH.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #4415 on: September 10, 2021, 03:46:38 am »
    Never take it from a guy with a fake tan or a combover either.   @Right_in_Virginia

It did, but only after the Medical Establishment went all jihad over Hydroxychloroquine.
After that he took their advice and dumped efforts into a vaccine.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #4416 on: September 10, 2021, 04:20:48 am »
It did, but only after the Medical Establishment went all jihad over Hydroxychloroquine.

Trump's biggest mistake was listening to Fauci. We were all at the mercy of his medical expertise + a media that wouldn't allow medical info from any other source than Fauci.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #4417 on: September 10, 2021, 04:28:23 am »
Trump's biggest mistake was listening to Fauci. We were all at the mercy of his medical expertise + a media that wouldn't allow medical info from any other source than Fauci.
Agreed. Fauci has been responsible for more damage to this Republic than any individual since Obama.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4418 on: September 10, 2021, 04:50:30 am »

No, it did not @corbe  Every decision on lockdowns and masks was made by each of the 50 governors for their respective state.

The Federal government under President Trump provided guidance, as requested, and replenishment of medical equipment and supplies, also as requested by each esteemed governor.  The Pfizer vaccine was the first produced in mid-December 2020 and Trump's administration facilitated delivery and left the rest to the governors.  There was no mandate under Trump.

Do you not understand the Constitutional red line Biden has crossed?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 04:54:12 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4419 on: September 10, 2021, 04:53:24 am »

The mistake was listening to Pence's defence of Fauci.  Pence wouldn't even agree to pull Fauci off the talk shows.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4420 on: September 10, 2021, 08:56:11 am »
No, it did not @corbe  Every decision on lockdowns and masks was made by each of the 50 governors for their respective state.

The Federal government under President Trump provided guidance, as requested, and replenishment of medical equipment and supplies, also as requested by each esteemed governor.  The Pfizer vaccine was the first produced in mid-December 2020 and Trump's administration facilitated delivery and left the rest to the governors.  There was no mandate under Trump.

Do you not understand the Constitutional red line Biden has crossed?

@Right_in_Virginia

:yowsa: :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4421 on: September 10, 2021, 01:30:16 pm »

The government's role was to make a vaccine available for the people.  That is where it ended.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4422 on: September 10, 2021, 01:40:28 pm »
The government's role was to make a vaccine available for the people.  That is where it ended.

The government's role was to get the hell out of the way and let doctors take care of their patients!

IF we could make a vaccine for a virus the common cold would have been history LONG ago!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4423 on: September 10, 2021, 01:44:43 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4424 on: September 10, 2021, 02:00:31 pm »
The government's role was to get the hell out of the way and let doctors take care of their patients!

In retrospect, you are correct.  But based on what was publicly known in early 2020, efforts went towards securing a vaccine, just as they had done for SARS-1 in 2005, annual flu strains, MMR, polio, small pox, etc.  The government's role was to ensure there was an option.  Unfortunately here, the government made its usual mistake of picking winners and losers.

The bottom line is that we now have a shot that people can get in their typically human attempt to search for the easy way out.  But now that there is that option, the government should let each person decide for him/herself what course of action to take.  And that includes ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-