Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827072 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #3975 on: April 05, 2021, 12:27:07 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3976 on: April 05, 2021, 12:30:02 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #3978 on: April 07, 2021, 04:09:55 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #3979 on: April 07, 2021, 04:30:43 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #3980 on: April 09, 2021, 02:19:24 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #3981 on: April 09, 2021, 03:51:15 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #3983 on: April 11, 2021, 11:56:30 pm »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3984 on: April 12, 2021, 03:14:16 am »

Hey Corbe if California's was directed at the democrats they spelled Ass Clown wrong.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3985 on: April 12, 2021, 04:33:39 pm »
So Californians should swallow the "Class Clown" and "Ass Clown" crap as humor, but proposing Texas as Most Powerless would be ill-received? Physician heal thyself!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3986 on: April 12, 2021, 06:59:35 pm »
So Californians should swallow the "Class Clown" and "Ass Clown" crap as humor, but proposing Texas as Most Powerless would be ill-received? Physician heal thyself!
Texas had an acute power problem. They will fix it or find a workaround.

California's situation has been chronic for decades, with the rest of the nation cringing at the latest nonsense out of Sacramento, because some idiot is going to try to push it on the rest of us, no matter how bad the idea is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

« Reply #3987 on: April 12, 2021, 07:19:28 pm »
Texas had an acute power problem. They will fix it or find a workaround.

California's situation has been chronic for decades, with the rest of the nation cringing at the latest nonsense out of Sacramento, because some idiot is going to try to push it on the rest of us, no matter how bad the idea is.
@Smokin Joe
And yet both Washington and Oregon are worse than California and get a pass, not to mention some of the school horror stories I read out of other states, living here my whole life @PeteS in CA I feel I have the right to refer to our democrat overlords as Assclowns.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3988 on: April 12, 2021, 07:33:42 pm »
It's a sad day when the word "asshats" isn't even considered....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3989 on: April 12, 2021, 07:54:12 pm »
@Smokin Joe
And yet both Washington and Oregon are worse than California and get a pass, not to mention some of the school horror stories I read out of other states, living here my whole life @PeteS in CA I feel I have the right to refer to our democrat overlords as Assclowns.
Lol. The most slighted pitiable people in the nation are California conservatives (of which there are millions). We have utterly no voice or representation in government yet still get lumped in with the corrupt oligarchs & leftist goofballs who've seized power here.

And don't even try to suggest we get the representation we deserve.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #3990 on: April 12, 2021, 08:15:11 pm »
Lol. The most slighted pitiable people in the nation are California conservatives (of which there are millions). We have utterly no voice or representation in government yet still get lumped in with the corrupt oligarchs & leftist goofballs who've seized power here.

No what we get is the asinine 'you get what you voted for', as if California wasn't one of the democrats major research labs for electoral corruption. Now I will admit that when we fell for the Kennedy wannabe Ahhhnold's bullshit we got what we voted for, otherwise the democrats have robbed their way in since Pete Wilson for Gov. and let's not even get started on the bat shit crazies like Peloony, Feinswine, Mad Max, Shiftyshit, etc.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3991 on: April 12, 2021, 10:47:55 pm »

@skeeter

I agree. I have a half-brother that still lives in San Jose with his wife,and both are hard-working conservative people who have been responsible and thrifty their whole lives. The house they live in was built by his father,so not only is it paid for,but the taxes are "grandfathered" to the point they are reasonable. He and his wife are both working at retiring from second jobs,and they were still driving used economy cars until their last child graduated from college.

In other words,they would easily leave and go somewhere else to live,especially given what their house on a corner lot will sell for these days,but they just don't want to leave, what they are used to.

In their defense,they are both pretty much immune to California laws and policies,so they really don't have a reason to move.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3992 on: April 12, 2021, 11:50:17 pm »
@skeeter

I agree. I have a half-brother that still lives in San Jose with his wife,and both are hard-working conservative people who have been responsible and thrifty their whole lives. The house they live in was built by his father,so not only is it paid for,but the taxes are "grandfathered" to the point they are reasonable. He and his wife are both working at retiring from second jobs,and they were still driving used economy cars until their last child graduated from college.

In other words,they would easily leave and go somewhere else to live,especially given what their house on a corner lot will sell for these days,but they just don't want to leave, what they are used to.

In their defense,they are both pretty much immune to California laws and policies,so they really don't have a reason to move.
Good ol' San Jose, SF's red headed step sister. My hometown too. Boy has it ever changed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3993 on: April 12, 2021, 11:59:29 pm »

BassWrangler

« Reply #3994 on: April 12, 2021, 11:59:48 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3995 on: April 13, 2021, 12:10:52 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #3996 on: April 13, 2021, 02:01:13 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3997 on: April 13, 2021, 03:08:08 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #3998 on: April 13, 2021, 03:57:19 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #3999 on: April 13, 2021, 11:06:09 pm »