Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827072 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #3875 on: March 14, 2021, 03:22:48 am »
Republic of Texas Autonomous Zone

If Antifa/BLM can do it, then Texas and Florida can too.
No need for formal secession these days.
Simply declare an autonomous zone and you're done.

State of Florida Autonomous Zone
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 04:49:54 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3876 on: March 14, 2021, 03:29:30 am »
Chris Plante (WMAL 105.9) walked around the fence and barbed wire at the Capitol with his "Best Girl".  Said his phone said it was 2.50 miles, while hers, an i-phone said it was 3.21.

Said they've moved the wire farther away , making the distance around longer, of course.
As circles go, the difference would be from 0.8 miles across to just a hair over a mile in diameter, effectively moving the fence outward a tenth of a mile (160 meters) from the center. Not sure what effect that has on what, in terms of WiFi coupling, radio range for low energy transmitters (bugs), or what. (Another 100 meters would not bother a world class marksman much at the half mile range--just more drop--so there must be some other reason).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 04:30:42 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3877 on: March 14, 2021, 03:30:00 am »

@Bigun

Thomas should have been made Chief Justice. Not only is he pro-American,but he also happens to be black,and it would be a TON of fun to watch the left try to criticize him without having their heads explode.

One thing you can be VERY certain of,and that is there are damn few of them that would ever agree to debate him. Even Dims ain't THAT stupid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3878 on: March 14, 2021, 03:32:07 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3879 on: March 14, 2021, 03:34:09 am »

@corbe

An honest question here for both corbe,and everyone else.

Did ANY of  you think you would EVER see a fence put up around the White House to protect the President from Americans?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3880 on: March 14, 2021, 03:35:04 am »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3881 on: March 14, 2021, 04:17:41 am »
@corbe

Did ANY of  you think you would EVER see a fence put up around the White House to protect the President from Americans?
It is not for the President. Nobody gives a damn about Biden.
The fence and the troops are to protect the corrupt Feudal Lords in Congress.
Pelosi in particular has been reported to be scared out of what is left of her mind at the thought of having to face real normal Americans.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3882 on: March 14, 2021, 04:28:54 am »
It is not for the President. Nobody gives a damn about Biden.
The fence and the troops are to protect the corrupt Feudal Lords in Congress.
Pelosi in particular has been reported to be scared out of what is left of her mind at the thought of having to face real normal Americans.
Her Marie Antoinette act is wearing thin, and that didn't work out so well for Marie. If there is a next time, it won't be tourists storming the palace...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3883 on: March 14, 2021, 05:52:15 am »
Her Marie Antoinette act is wearing thin, and that didn't work out so well for Marie. If there is a next time, it won't be tourists storming the palace...
Yep.
Of course Pelosi is obviously demented. Not in the same way Biden is but she is also far gone in cuckoo land, just with a different orientation.

She has said and done many things over the last few years which demonstrate that she considers herself to be the Sovereign Queen of America. Most notably in this regard, when Donald Trump was elected she said (paraphrasing), Oh let him pretend to be President, but *I* am the real President.

This was at the time when Democrats thought of Donald Trump as a Bush/McConnell type idiot puppet, and no one in the DNC or their press took him seriously, even after the election. Next was when she tried to extort the Senate to put herself in the place of managing how the Senate would deal with her impeachment of Trump. Which of course, they all laughed her out of the chamber. But it reveals how she views herself as all powerful. She has no sense of boundries.

And then of course her stupid quixotic 4+ year futile campaign to impeach Trump. He was and is getting too much adulation, which rightfully belongs to her (in her own mind). She had to knock him down a few pegs. Trump is the Mozart to her Salieri. And like Salieri, it drives her mad with crazed hate.

There were articles reporting that she said the invasion of the Capitol was the "scariest day of her life". I still cannot verify if she was even there when it happened. But it does not matter. The very idea of a crowd of unwashed normal Americans confronting her is unthinkable in her view. She lives on Mt. Olympus, and the idea of common rabble coming in contact with her is horrendous and ghastly.

Of course there is no way I can prove that Pelosi is the driving force behind turning D.C. into a armed quasi military fort, but I would certainly bet money that she is the one funding and pushing it. She is old, and sick, and demented, and paranoid. She has been acting more and more irrational with each passing year. One can only hope for the good of America and the World in general that she only has a few more years left of her pathetic miserable life.

Never thought I would ever say this, but I would even take the bartender AOC over Pelosi. AOC is extremely young, naïve, full of dreamy unrealistic idealism, and not quite an adult yet, but at least for now she still lives down here on Earth with the rest of us peasants. She has not yet made herself into a God as Pelosi has done. But we shall see in 50 or so years if that still holds true.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3884 on: March 14, 2021, 08:47:48 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3885 on: March 14, 2021, 07:09:59 pm »
Yep.
Of course Pelosi is obviously demented. Not in the same way Biden is but she is also far gone in cuckoo land, just with a different orientation.

She has said and done many things over the last few years which demonstrate that she considers herself to be the Sovereign Queen of America. Most notably in this regard, when Donald Trump was elected she said (paraphrasing), Oh let him pretend to be President, but *I* am the real President.

This was at the time when Democrats thought of Donald Trump as a Bush/McConnell type idiot puppet, and no one in the DNC or their press took him seriously, even after the election. Next was when she tried to extort the Senate to put herself in the place of managing how the Senate would deal with her impeachment of Trump. Which of course, they all laughed her out of the chamber. But it reveals how she views herself as all powerful. She has no sense of boundries.

And then of course her stupid quixotic 4+ year futile campaign to impeach Trump. He was and is getting too much adulation, which rightfully belongs to her (in her own mind). She had to knock him down a few pegs. Trump is the Mozart to her Salieri. And like Salieri, it drives her mad with crazed hate.

There were articles reporting that she said the invasion of the Capitol was the "scariest day of her life". I still cannot verify if she was even there when it happened. But it does not matter. The very idea of a crowd of unwashed normal Americans confronting her is unthinkable in her view. She lives on Mt. Olympus, and the idea of common rabble coming in contact with her is horrendous and ghastly.

Of course there is no way I can prove that Pelosi is the driving force behind turning D.C. into a armed quasi military fort, but I would certainly bet money that she is the one funding and pushing it. She is old, and sick, and demented, and paranoid. She has been acting more and more irrational with each passing year. One can only hope for the good of America and the World in general that she only has a few more years left of her pathetic miserable life.

Never thought I would ever say this, but I would even take the bartender AOC over Pelosi. AOC is extremely young, naïve, full of dreamy unrealistic idealism, and not quite an adult yet, but at least for now she still lives down here on Earth with the rest of us peasants. She has not yet made herself into a God as Pelosi has done. But we shall see in 50 or so years if that still holds true.
Sure, it can be proven. Keep in mind the Speaker of the House is third in line for the Oval Office, behind the POTUS and VPOTUS, and as such has a great deal of power. In terms of security at the Capitol, what they say, goes. It is the third most powerful position in the nation. (Look at what's in line in front of Pelosi, and you will perhaps understand why she considers herself Queen).

She is the ultimate one responsible for the Security at the Capitol Building. She, on multiple occasions, refused National Guard support, and also refused an all hands on deck Capitol Police presence. https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/955548910/ex-capitol-police-chief-rebuffs-claims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

This was days before the "insurrection" (which we know was not an insurrection: no one even had a rope).
https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/01/19/as-dc-nervously-awaits-inauguration-new-details-emerge-about-the-january-6-security-failures-updates/

People who had their entire careers on the line were resigned/fired over this to protect Pelosi, who no doubt gave the Sargent at Arms his marching orders. She wanted an incident and the press played it up as hard as they played down the "mostly peaceful" violent looting and burning of cities over the summer (still ongoing in places), with a much higher body count of intentionally murdered people.

It is all about cowing the American People, taking the spotlight off the Election THEFT, the vote fraud, the use of algorithms and ballot box stuffing, electronically and physically, long enough to wipe the machines, shred the ballots, and cover their tracks.

Like the Oklahoma City Bombing shut down the outcry over the Mt Carmel Massacre at Waco, the effect has been used to silence patriot groups, shut down 'militias', and hammer the opposition back into silence--the only part being that the only person shot was shot by a cop, not one of the protesters. Why else present the 'body count' as 5 instead of just the one who was actually intentionally, killed. The myth of someone being hit over the head with a fire extinguisher persists, despite evidence to the contrary and a C.O. D. of "natural causes", not blunt force trauma.

Had that happened (a truly "armed insurrection", as the MSM keeps calling it), HR 127 would have been HR 1, intended to ride the wave of "outcry" over such a transparent false flag operation.

How many times were those defacing public property pulled back by people who were just protesting?  Window breakers with batons restrained and shouted down as being ANTIFA? What happened to the reports of busloads of ANTIAs getting out and changing clothes to look like they were Trump supporters? (Damn the MSM, anyway, may all those traitors rot in the deepest pits of Hell alongside the censors and fackcheckers of social media).

Surely, had there been intent to storm the Capitol, there would have been a significant cadre there with more significant arms, one which could have overwhelmed the token force presented as security, and done what it wanted to do, whatever that was, before any meaningful response could have been summoned. There would have been dead people, and not just from natural causes, accident, or the shot fired by a policeman (Ashli Babbit).

And the damage done by the usual ANTIFA/BLM types in the crowd would have been little in comparison to what would have been done had those in the crowd been there to destroy and damage their own building--we own it, after all. Instead, most looked like tourists walking in, looking around like some hick in Times Square.
(Big City people know the look I'm talking about, they laugh openly at it.)

The others, led by solitary retreating security, went exactly where they wanted them to go, instead of being led off into other parts of the building and affording any legislator who felt threatened an opportunity to escape.

Interesting, too, that not one of the people in the Congress present, including I suspect, at least a few veterans, had balls enough to stand up and walk forward and call for the whole show to stop. Fools. (Such a move, done by anyone on the Right, would have catapulted them to the top three of POTUS candidates in 2024. Courage and leadership are valued by the American people, but it appears the only brass balls are on the Left.)  If, after all the invading group were pissed off Trump supporters, a voice from the Right would have carried more weight than one from the left, which might have only agitated the crowd more. Lost opportunities...Any one of them could have stood in that breach and called for an evacuation of the building so they could resume investigating the fraud. None did, and the whole show just covered for expediting the acceptance of the electoral college vote, a vote where the outcome was based on fraud in key states.

More Kabuki. The GOPe didn't want to dig into the fraud, didn't want another 4 of Trump, and look what they got (us), a fast track to totalitarianism, which they don't mind so long as they are on top and preserved the means of making sure they win their primaries, too.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 07:11:24 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3886 on: March 14, 2021, 10:26:45 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3887 on: March 14, 2021, 10:33:29 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

BassWrangler

« Reply #3888 on: March 14, 2021, 11:44:27 pm »

They are in the process of canceling Sowell. I saw his "Vision of the Anointed" book is "under review" status on Scamazon.

Online corbe

« Reply #3889 on: March 15, 2021, 01:03:00 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3890 on: March 15, 2021, 02:38:35 am »
@corbe

No, but it's also protecting them from the massive invasion of illegals and refugees from areas of known terrorism that they are allowing into this country.  They can sit back and watch our Republic being destroyed without a care in the world.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3891 on: March 15, 2021, 02:48:50 am »
No, but it's also protecting them from the massive invasion of illegals and refugees from areas of known terrorism that they are allowing into this country.  They can sit back and watch our Republic being destroyed without a care in the world.

@libertybele

Now that you mention it,I am 100 percent positive that was one of the reasons they wanted the barrier fence. If you think WE are mad about the fence now,just wait until the "Me want" crowd finds out all they are going to have to work for the privilege of living in goobermint housing and eating goobermint food once the dust settles and the bills start coming in.

Those fools actually thought they were going to be retired in place with no bills and  monthly checks coming in,just because they voted left.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3892 on: March 15, 2021, 03:00:08 am »
@libertybele

Now that you mention it,I am 100 percent positive that was one of the reasons they wanted the barrier fence. If you think WE are mad about the fence now,just wait until the "Me want" crowd finds out all they are going to have to work for the privilege of living in goobermint housing and eating goobermint food once the dust settles and the bills start coming in.

Those fools actually thought they were going to be retired in place with no bills and  monthly checks coming in,just because they voted left.

Also all hell is going to break lose when we have the illegal and refugee problems like those in Europe, only worse.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3893 on: March 15, 2021, 03:00:25 am »
@libertybele
Very Good Point
Not just the Liberal "gimme moe" American crowd, wait until all the foreigners find out that there are no jobs for them. And the government benefit fund is bankrupt. Foreigners are used to storming Palaces. They have no problem with it.

It is not the Republicans Pelosi is terrified of. She is afraid of all the Democrats and illegals that they are planning to backstab.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 04:32:48 am by 240B »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3894 on: March 15, 2021, 08:20:54 am »
Very Good Point
Not just the Liberal "gimme moe" American crowd, wait until all the foreigners find out that there are no jobs for them. And the government benefit fund is bankrupt. Foreigners are used to storming Palaces. They have no problem with it.

It is not the Republicans Pelosi is terrified of. She is afraid of all the Democrats and illegals that they are planning to backstab.
No biggie. They have to come out some time.

And if they see their shadow we'll have six more weeks of insanity on parade...

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #3895 on: March 15, 2021, 02:40:59 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3896 on: March 15, 2021, 10:18:54 pm »
They are in the process of canceling Sowell. I saw his "Vision of the Anointed" book is "under review" status on Scamazon.

Understandably so.  That book is a dangerous threat to fascists everywhere.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3897 on: March 16, 2021, 02:40:07 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3898 on: March 16, 2021, 03:53:15 pm »

@Bigun

Is this information/document legitimate?

Anyone know?

If it is,the alleged Justice Dept should be arresting scores of political creatures,as well as news editors who approve stories after claiming they have seen proof.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.