Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827099 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #3600 on: November 20, 2020, 01:40:41 am »
I got 'Chicken-Rainbow-Heart' or maybe 'Rooster-pop' I don't get it.  :shrug: :whistle:

After much deep thought, I have come to the conclusion gay lollipop is an oxymoron.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3601 on: November 20, 2020, 01:44:41 am »
After much deep thought, I have come to the conclusion gay lollipop is an oxymoron.

LOL!

Is that a super-charged moron?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3602 on: November 20, 2020, 01:46:25 am »
LOL!

Is that a super-charged moron?

Yes. Genderally speaking.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3603 on: November 20, 2020, 03:06:24 am »
Recently spotted in Tucson.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3604 on: November 22, 2020, 01:15:14 pm »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3605 on: November 22, 2020, 02:08:22 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3606 on: November 22, 2020, 04:54:10 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3607 on: November 23, 2020, 05:19:26 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3608 on: November 23, 2020, 05:26:09 pm »

I'm afraid Lin lost a lot of credibility when he told Republicans in GA to boycott the upcoming runoff elections.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3609 on: November 23, 2020, 06:47:57 pm »
I'm afraid Lin lost a lot of credibility when he told Republicans in GA to boycott the upcoming runoff elections.

Here is what Lin Wood actually said:

I have learned in recent days that most members of
@GaRepublicans
 are doing NOTHING to fight for their constituents votes for
@realDonaldTrump
. They have prematurely surrendered our state & nation to third party bad actors who are involved in a coup & tried to steal our election.

Politicians love votes & money (not necessarily in that order).

Want to get
@SenLoeffler
 &
@sendavidperdue
 out of their basements to demand that action must be taken to fix steal of the 11/3 GA election?

Threaten to withhold your votes & money.

Demand that they represent you.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1330291300659326978

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1330220682169475073

I am 100% in agreement with what he said.  100%.  And after carefully watching Trump for the last four years, I would think that he agrees 100% with Lin Wood here as well.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3610 on: November 23, 2020, 06:50:51 pm »
Here is what Lin Wood actually said:

I am 100% in agreement with what he said.  100%.  And after carefully watching Trump for the last four years, I would think that he agrees 100% with Lin Wood here as well.

This line is what I referred to:

"Threaten to withhold your votes & money."

Sounds like a call to boycott to me.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3611 on: November 23, 2020, 07:15:39 pm »

I won't be voting for Brian Kemp or Brad Raffensperger when they are up for re-election in 2022.  And if David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler choose to side with Raffensperger and his Dominion kickback on this, they won't be getting my vote either.  I refuse to vote for establishment swamp politicians.  Johnny Isakson and Tom Price both lost my votes for this exact same reason.

The bottom line is that the fair and open election process here in Georgia has been sold out by our Governor and Secretary of State.  And that process will remain sold out for the runoff.  Democrats will again be allowed to illegally harvest ballots and submit those ballots without the threat of signature checks.  The same fake voters that voted in November will be allowed to vote again in January.  In addition, an expansion in the number of fake voters is now being encouraged.  Oh, and that Dominion system that was so effective three weeks ago is revved up and ready to go again on Jan 5.  So yeah, if Perdue and Loeffler are going to remain silent instead of fighting to end corruption in our Georgia system, then they deserve to lose.  And they will either with or without our votes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3612 on: November 23, 2020, 07:30:39 pm »
I won't be voting for Brian Kemp or Brad Raffensperger when they are up for re-election in 2022.  And if David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler choose to side with Raffensperger and his Dominion kickback on this, they won't be getting my vote either.  I refuse to vote for establishment swamp politicians.  Johnny Isakson and Tom Price both lost my votes for this exact same reason.

The bottom line is that the fair and open election process here in Georgia has been sold out by our Governor and Secretary of State.  And that process will remain sold out for the runoff.  Democrats will again be allowed to illegally harvest ballots and submit those ballots without the threat of signature checks.  The same fake voters that voted in November will be allowed to vote again in January.  In addition, an expansion in the number of fake voters is now being encouraged.  Oh, and that Dominion system that was so effective three weeks ago is revved up and ready to go again on Jan 5.  So yeah, if Perdue and Loeffler are going to remain silent instead of fighting to end corruption in our Georgia system, then they deserve to lose.  And they will either with or without our votes.

I have no problem agreeing with you on this (as I do about 99.9% of the time), but it appears he's trying to sabotage the 1/5/21 runoff election to help the Democrat candidates.  I'm sure he meant it in the way you see it, but that's not how the leftists will play it. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3613 on: November 23, 2020, 07:39:51 pm »
I have no problem agreeing with you on this (as I do about 99.9% of the time), but it appears he's trying to sabotage the 1/5/21 runoff election to help the Democrat candidates.  I'm sure he meant it in the way you see it, but that's not how the leftists will play it.

The leftists have already played it by falsely saying that Wood is calling for a boycott.  He is not.  His exact words were:

Threaten to withhold your votes & money.

The threat of losing a constituent's vote should always hang over the head of any politician.  It's called 'accountability'.  But threatening to do something is one thing.  Following through with that threat is something else.  Wood is prompting for their support.  He hasn't yet turned his back on them.

But I cannot emphasize this enough:  If the system isn't corrected, then it won't matter whether anyone votes for Perdue and Loeffler or not.  The Democrats are harvesting fake ballots, and they know how to put malware on select voting machines and tabulators.  And they already know how many votes they will need to win.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3614 on: November 23, 2020, 07:48:19 pm »
The leftists have already played it by falsely saying that Wood is calling for a boycott.  He is not.  His exact words were:

The threat of losing a constituent's vote should always hang over the head of any politician.  It's called 'accountability'.  But threatening to do something is one thing.  Following through with that threat is something else.  Wood is prompting for their support.  He hasn't yet turned his back on them.

But I cannot emphasize this enough:  If the system isn't corrected, then it won't matter whether anyone votes for Perdue and Loeffler or not.  The Democrats are harvesting fake ballots, and they know how to put malware on select voting machines and tabulators.  And they already know how many votes they will need to win.

:bingo:
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3615 on: November 23, 2020, 08:12:22 pm »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:25:04 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3616 on: November 23, 2020, 10:49:14 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3617 on: November 23, 2020, 10:53:21 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3618 on: November 23, 2020, 10:59:54 pm »

SOunds like a boot in the keester to me. Work for me or I will not vote for you.

You like your job, you can  keep it...if you do it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3619 on: November 23, 2020, 11:02:24 pm »

Exactly my take on this, too.

Even a 100% GOP turnout will be ineffective against vote switching, ballot box stuffing, the dead vote, and weighted vote tabulation.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3620 on: November 23, 2020, 11:03:36 pm »

Would you please be kind enough to tell me just what average voters have to withhold other than their money and their votes?  I'll wait!  @Cyber Liberty

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3621 on: November 23, 2020, 11:18:32 pm »
SOunds like a boot in the keester to me. Work for me or I will not vote for you.

You like your job, you can  keep it...if you do it.

I wish he'd said that 1/6/21.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3622 on: November 24, 2020, 12:26:05 am »
Would you please be kind enough to tell me just what average voters have to withhold other than their money and their votes?  I'll wait!  @Cyber Liberty

It should not be done while there is still an election in play!!!  I'd have been A-OK if he'd kept his trap shut until 11/6/21.

Besides, US Senators are not responsible for state laws.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3623 on: November 24, 2020, 02:07:15 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3624 on: November 24, 2020, 05:58:00 pm »

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>MissingKey</Code>
<Message>
Missing Key-Pair-Id query parameter or cookie value
</Message>
</Error>

C S Lewis