Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827065 times)

Online corbe

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #3325 on: August 15, 2020, 10:26:16 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3326 on: August 15, 2020, 10:37:13 pm »

@corbe

Joe had better be careful. Ozzie bits the heads off of rodents.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #3327 on: August 16, 2020, 01:04:26 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #3328 on: August 16, 2020, 02:15:00 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #3329 on: August 16, 2020, 02:19:42 am »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3330 on: August 16, 2020, 07:46:51 pm »
This is from a far Left website.
The Liberal is explaining that he does not care if masks work or not.
He does not care if the effort was 'real' or not. Of if it was just a hoax.
He is proud to wear the mask, even if it is only 'virtue signalling' and nothing more than that.
He says he is proud to be a "Sheeple".
This is a guy who is happy, proud, and glad, to turn his entire life over to some invisible bureaucrat somewhere without question.

Unlike him, I do not accept being a 'sheeple'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3331 on: August 16, 2020, 07:55:46 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3332 on: August 16, 2020, 08:59:00 pm »
He is proud to wear the mask, even if it is only 'virtue signalling' and nothing more than that.
This is a guy who is happy, proud, and glad, to turn his entire life over to some invisible bureaucrat somewhere without question.

Don't look now, but his chad is hanging.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #3333 on: August 17, 2020, 01:26:58 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3334 on: August 17, 2020, 05:52:04 am »

@240B

Well,in his case I do feel some sympathy for him. His parents named him "Chad",so he never really had a chance to evolve into a thinking human being.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3335 on: August 17, 2020, 01:59:59 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3336 on: August 17, 2020, 02:23:56 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3337 on: August 17, 2020, 05:02:12 pm »
Yet another far-Left post.

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3338 on: August 17, 2020, 07:18:11 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3339 on: August 18, 2020, 01:43:38 am »
Yet another far-Left post.

240b
@240B

Well,ya have to give them credit for being creative.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3340 on: August 18, 2020, 07:31:24 am »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3341 on: August 22, 2020, 01:34:22 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3342 on: August 22, 2020, 07:06:19 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3343 on: August 22, 2020, 07:16:18 pm »

A knit mask on a baby makes less sense than a "training bra," for basically the same purpose.  To acclimate the wearer to a habit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3344 on: August 22, 2020, 07:22:57 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3345 on: August 22, 2020, 07:29:34 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3346 on: August 23, 2020, 12:16:40 am »

A knit mask on a baby makes less sense than a "training bra," for basically the same purpose.  To acclimate the wearer to a habit.
Doctors and the CDC know very well that masks do nothing or very little to protect the wearer or those around them. That is why Fauci and the CDC have changed their argument from 'to protect yourself and others' to 'it's the Right Thing to Do'. Fauci himself said that masks are "mostly symbolic of Good Behavior".

Cloth or knit masks are actually dangerous. They collect all the germs a person is exposed to throughout the day and can become a petri dish of various potential infections. Also, people with a cloth or knit mask (which is essentially the same as nothing) will become overconfident that they are 'protected' and will engage people in a way that they otherwise would show more caution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wegZJI6NvpU

The bottom line is, according to scientific studies a mask without gloves and eye protection does very little to prevent a virus. But that doesn't matter. The mask has become bigger than the virus. It has become a symbol of 'virtue signalling' and subservience to the government, whether it works or not. The politicians don't care if it works or not. They just get their rocks off by being able to control peoples' lives on such a micro level. If they can force you to wear a stupid mask (especially in your home, in the mountains, or in the ocean) which has been proven to have no effect, then what can't they force you to do?

The mask may have started with good intentions based on abject stupidity. But now today, it is all about 'government power' being able to force you to obey their absurd whims under force of law.

Even the Liberals know the mask is bullshit. The difference is, Liberals don't care.
They are just happy to have another way to worship governmental control with blind obedience.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 12:18:46 am by 240B »

Online corbe

« Reply #3347 on: August 23, 2020, 02:28:17 am »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3348 on: August 23, 2020, 06:02:25 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3349 on: August 23, 2020, 10:43:31 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald