Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827104 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2950 on: May 07, 2020, 11:08:55 am »

« Reply #2951 on: May 07, 2020, 01:29:11 pm »

« Reply #2952 on: May 07, 2020, 01:38:43 pm »

Looking good GOP.   :thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2953 on: May 07, 2020, 01:43:26 pm »
Alright. Somebody splain it to me...
How the heck do you eat a dang Big Mac with a face mask on? :pondering: **nononono*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2954 on: May 07, 2020, 01:51:54 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #2955 on: May 07, 2020, 01:54:06 pm »
Alright. Somebody splain it to me...
How the heck do you eat a dang Big Mac with a face mask on? :pondering: **nononono*
outside.  Dining area was closed.  That's why minimum wage servers got shot.

« Reply #2956 on: May 07, 2020, 01:55:26 pm »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2957 on: May 07, 2020, 01:59:06 pm »
outside.  Dining area was closed.  That's why minimum wage servers got shot.

Well that still don't track... But at least using a different orifice was not the answer, because that's where I was going...  :whistle:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2958 on: May 07, 2020, 04:08:28 pm »
Looking good GOP.   :thumbsup:

Having seen pictures of the perps in the two shootings, I can say there's a ~90% chance they did not vote for Trump in 2016. Try harder next time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

« Reply #2959 on: May 07, 2020, 11:55:47 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2960 on: May 08, 2020, 12:20:12 am »
Exactly...
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2961 on: May 08, 2020, 12:33:40 am »
???

@Cyber Liberty

The GOP is responsible for everything bad the DNC does.

I'm a little surprised you don't know this.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2962 on: May 08, 2020, 12:34:56 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I missed the memo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2963 on: May 08, 2020, 12:46:07 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Might as well be. It will be blamed for or accused of it anyway.  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #2964 on: May 08, 2020, 01:32:34 am »
Having seen pictures of the perps in the two shootings, I can say there's a ~90% chance they did not vote for Trump in 2016. Try harder next time.

You're right @PeteS in CA .  They're black.  They couldn't have voted for President Trump.  My bad.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2965 on: May 08, 2020, 01:39:57 am »
You're right @PeteS in CA .  They're black.  They couldn't have voted for President Trump.  My bad.

In 2016, 9 out of 10 blacks voted for Clinton.  The odds are not bad that the person you are chewing out just considered the odds and made an educated guess.  You are bad.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2968 on: May 08, 2020, 02:21:33 pm »

@Once-Ler, I said "~90% chance", which is the approximate % of blacks who did not vote for Trump in 2016. Please don't put words in my mouth, especially when my actual words contradict your version of what I "said".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline verga

« Reply #2969 on: May 08, 2020, 02:44:28 pm »
@Once-Ler, I said "~90% chance", which is the approximate % of blacks who did not vote for Trump in 2016. Please don't put words in my mouth, especially when my actual words contradict your version of what I "said".
@PeteS in CA There is a reason I keep him on "ignore"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

« Reply #2970 on: May 08, 2020, 02:49:33 pm »
Relax @PeteS in CA , I didn't mean to imply you "said" They couldn't have voted for President Trump.  I only meant you're right the shooter is black, although after rereading my short flippant reply I can see how you, and others, could interpret it that way.  So I've set the record straight, and I apologize for casting aspersions on your character. Peace  :beer:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2971 on: May 08, 2020, 05:24:34 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2972 on: May 08, 2020, 06:22:22 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2973 on: May 08, 2020, 08:57:22 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2974 on: May 08, 2020, 09:26:06 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.