Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827104 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2875 on: April 29, 2020, 08:26:22 am »
I am be being a White guy.
Iz yorz shillzel being a snizzel?
I am White all the way.
No tattoos. no fu-king nothing.
I am a White guy, And I LOVE it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2876 on: April 29, 2020, 08:49:08 am »
I am White all the way.

Congrats on being born.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2877 on: April 29, 2020, 09:41:55 am »
What could go wrong?

Jim O'Bryan drops off his election ballot in the drop box at the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections,
 in Cleveland on April 22, 2020.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2878 on: April 29, 2020, 03:31:35 pm »
I am White all the way.

@240B

Ok.

Good for you! I guess.

There is certainly nothing wrong with being a white guy.

I am mostly white,myself. 1/4 American Indian,1/2 Greek,whatever Greek is,and the rest supposed to be Scots/Irish.

Like Popeye,I yam what I yam.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2879 on: April 29, 2020, 03:33:11 pm »
What could go wrong?

@Right_in_Virginia

I guess we will find out when Beyonce is sworn in.

« Reply #2880 on: April 29, 2020, 05:34:12 pm »

« Reply #2881 on: April 29, 2020, 05:40:55 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2882 on: April 29, 2020, 05:42:59 pm »

EXCELLENT post!

Damn shame some people will look at it and wonder what the point is.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2883 on: April 29, 2020, 05:48:08 pm »
I am not as White as Elizabeth Warren
Yea, I have some negro indiean  and whatever
NOT AS WHITE AS  Eizabeth Warren
(possibly the Whitest person in America, proven by DNA)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2884 on: April 29, 2020, 06:25:48 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #2885 on: April 29, 2020, 08:06:56 pm »
EXCELLENT post!

Damn shame some people will look at it and wonder what the point is.

I got it.  The Chi Com agitator in the mask refuses to obey.  The military is heading out to a hot spot to stop the spread of COVID-19  :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2886 on: April 29, 2020, 10:36:05 pm »
I got it.  The Chi Com agitator in the mask refuses to obey.  The military is heading out to a hot spot to stop the spread of COVID-19  :patriot:

@Once-Ler

As usual,you "got" nothing but a brain fart.

« Reply #2887 on: April 29, 2020, 11:15:06 pm »
@Once-Ler

As usual,you "got" nothing but a brain fart.

Great.  It will be easier for us to communicate if we're both speaking the same language @sneakypete .

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2888 on: April 30, 2020, 12:15:13 am »
@Once-Ler @sneakypete

They signed up for different things. Everyone has to face their own demons in their own way.
I'm not dissing either, considering some of the crap in NY, but only the sentiment that we can't look it in they eye and keep going.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #2889 on: April 30, 2020, 12:48:37 am »
@Once-Ler @sneakypete

They signed up for different things. Everyone has to face their own demons in their own way.
I'm not dissing either, considering some of the crap in NY, but only the sentiment that we can't look it in they eye and keep going.

I'm not dissing either, also.  I understand the fear of the masked girl.  I understand the bravery of our military.  I just don't have a clue why the armed military are pictured?  Do you @Smokin Joe ?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2890 on: April 30, 2020, 01:15:58 am »
I'm not dissing either, also.  I understand the fear of the masked girl.  I understand the bravery of our military.  I just don't have a clue why the armed military are pictured?  Do you @Smokin Joe ?

Yep, in contrast to people who signed up to be in the medical profession (who should have known such might bring them to situations in which their lives would be in peril), in which the person in the mask in the meme expresses fear and unwillingness to continue on out of it to preserve our way of life.

To which the soldier says "Oh really?"

There is a contrast in perils, those faced every day by some, once or twice in a career by others, but both signed up for their respective professions. One has the option to quit, even, the other signed that away, ostensibly to preserve our way of life, knowing full well that real and imminent peril of life and limb would be the result.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2891 on: April 30, 2020, 01:23:33 am »

@Once-Ler

I'm not Smoking Joe,but I wouldn't have been sarcastic to you if I had known you really didn't "get it".

The guys with the rifles and flack jackets have taken oaths to put their lives on the line any day and every day in order to protect America,and the person that put that together is expressing what guys with rifles in combat zones who put their lives on the line every day of their deployments are probably stunned that some airhead bimbo is willing to sacrifice America if someone will just make her safe from a virus.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 01:25:48 am by sneakypete »

« Reply #2892 on: April 30, 2020, 05:57:42 am »
@Once-Ler

I'm not Smoking Joe,but I wouldn't have been sarcastic to you if I had known you really didn't "get it".

The guys with the rifles and flack jackets have taken oaths to put their lives on the line any day and every day in order to protect America,

That is fantastic @sneakypete and I am delighted they have arrived.  Could you please tell them to put down their bleeping rifles, take off their bleeping flack jackets and put on some PPE?  Oh bleep!  We are out of PPE, could they put on this garbage bag and tape it around their faces?  Great now go to to room 1024 and clean up the bleep from the dying patient there.  Also what irresponsible bleep bleeper told you to come armed?  Are gonna shoot the virus, or the carriers?  ...Bleepers!

and the person that put that together is expressing what guys with rifles in combat zones who put their lives on the line every day of their deployments are probably stunned that some airhead bimbo is willing to sacrifice America if someone will just make her safe from a virus.

Yeah, if they're still waiting for that inheritance from Gramma.  There are zero soldiers in our military embarrassed that the American people are fearful for their children, siblings, parents and friends adding to the 50k last month.  In fact the guy who put this together is lucky to be unknown.  US soldiers brave danger so their family and friends don't have to.  I call these soldiers human.  Real soldiers would bleep him up.  You are thinking of robots, retards, or demons who are stunned Americans don't want to die.  The person who put this meme together is an bleephole and a scum-sucking piece of bleeping bleep bleeping bleep.  and brain-dead. 

You of course are entitled to your opinion.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 06:00:22 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2893 on: April 30, 2020, 06:40:14 am »
That is fantastic @sneakypete and I am delighted they have arrived.  Could you please tell them to put down their bleeping rifles, take off their bleeping flack jackets and put on some PPE?  Oh bleep!  We are out of PPE, could they put on this garbage bag and tape it around their faces?  Great now go to to room 1024 and clean up the bleep from the dying patient there.  Also what irresponsible bleep bleeper told you to come armed?  Are gonna shoot the virus, or the carriers?  ...Bleepers!

Yeah, if they're still waiting for that inheritance from Gramma.  There are zero soldiers in our military embarrassed that the American people are fearful for their children, siblings, parents and friends adding to the 50k last month.  In fact the guy who put this together is lucky to be unknown.  US soldiers brave danger so their family and friends don't have to.  I call these soldiers human.  Real soldiers would bleep him up.  You are thinking of robots, retards, or demons who are stunned Americans don't want to die.  The person who put this meme together is an bleephole and a scum-sucking piece of bleeping bleep bleeping bleep.  and brain-dead. 

Burn the village to save it?

Well, where those guys work, body armor and rifles ARE PPE. Most of the things they worry about are 7.62 mm or larger in diameter, not just a few microns, but there, the little stuff can get you too. They do that to preserve our way of life, not so folks can throw it away in haste.

Never mind. I see that you don't 'get it'.
So bleep away.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 06:41:38 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2894 on: April 30, 2020, 01:21:39 pm »

Well, where those guys work, body armor and rifles ARE PPE. Most of the things they worry about are 7.62 mm or larger in diameter, not just a few microns, but there, the little stuff can get you too. They do that to preserve our way of life, not so folks can throw it away in haste.

So bleep away.

He get's it just fine @Smokin Joe just can't stop trolling.  It's built into his DNA.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2895 on: April 30, 2020, 02:03:07 pm »

@Once-Ler

My apologies for assuming you were a normal,rational human being instead of an asshat.

I won't be making that mistake again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2896 on: April 30, 2020, 02:05:38 pm »

So bleep away.

@Smoking Joe  @Once-Ler

Oh,he gets it. He just doesn't like it.  He is one of those clueless "Weeze de wurld" clowns.

« Reply #2897 on: April 30, 2020, 02:54:46 pm »
@Once-Ler

My apologies for assuming you were a normal,rational human being instead of an asshat.

I won't be making that mistake again.

Of course you will @sneakypete .  This is one of your favorite responses to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2898 on: April 30, 2020, 03:22:32 pm »
Of course you will @sneakypete .  This is one of your favorite responses to me.

@Once-Ler

Well,it describes you so well!

Offline MOD3

« Reply #2899 on: April 30, 2020, 03:52:14 pm »
Stop the personal attacks now!