Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827072 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2775 on: April 18, 2020, 11:11:06 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2776 on: April 18, 2020, 11:13:19 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2777 on: April 19, 2020, 01:20:05 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2778 on: April 19, 2020, 02:48:21 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #2779 on: April 19, 2020, 03:05:18 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #2780 on: April 19, 2020, 03:08:22 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2781 on: April 19, 2020, 04:28:54 pm »

@corbe

Let's hope the Clintroids don't see that as a challenge.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2782 on: April 19, 2020, 04:33:59 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #2783 on: April 19, 2020, 04:58:40 pm »

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 05:00:04 pm by corbe »

Online corbe

« Reply #2784 on: April 19, 2020, 05:06:42 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2785 on: April 19, 2020, 07:33:10 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2786 on: April 19, 2020, 07:49:55 pm »

Those are awful close together...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2787 on: April 19, 2020, 08:20:01 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #2789 on: April 19, 2020, 08:22:46 pm »

Not touching that @Smokin Joe on advice from my X who threatened Bodily Harm as I was doing a Bing Search on Training Bras, which she swears she never wore one.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2790 on: April 19, 2020, 08:27:48 pm »
    Not touching that @Smokin Joe on advice from my X who threatened Bodily Harm as I was doing a Bing Search on Training Bras, which she swears she never wore one.
Just tell her she'll grow into it.. 888mouth

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #2791 on: April 19, 2020, 08:33:47 pm »
   She definitely grew into IT, she just showed me.  Though, still Beautiful, Gravity has obviously not been a Friend of Hers, I can only 'silently' concede.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2792 on: April 19, 2020, 08:42:45 pm »
   She definitely grew into IT, she just showed me.  Though, still Beautiful, Gravity has obviously not been a Friend of Hers, I can only 'silently' concede.
Two vital phrases:

"I'm sorry".

Chances are that a great deal of the time the only clue you will have to what it was you are sorry for is when it comes up in a subsequent discussion about how you keep saying you are sorry but didn't do anything about "it".  This is an opportunity to actually find out what "it" is, so don't waste the chance.

"Yes Dear" a generic response to validate whatever it was that you just didn't hear her say.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2793 on: April 19, 2020, 10:19:16 pm »
Maybe not. 

“And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again.”
He concluded his tale by saying, “I love kids jumping on my lap.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2794 on: April 19, 2020, 10:36:25 pm »
Two vital phrases:

"I'm sorry".

Chances are that a great deal of the time the only clue you will have to what it was you are sorry for is when it comes up in a subsequent discussion about how you keep saying you are sorry but didn't do anything about "it".  This is an opportunity to actually find out what "it" is, so don't waste the chance.

"Yes Dear" a generic response to validate whatever it was that you just didn't hear her say.
My go to phrase was, 'I love you...' When my ex would start PMSing and it was so utterly obvious that she was deliberately trying to start a fight, 'I love you dear!' However it did not work. She became more upset that I was not upset that she was upset. The only way to win was to not play the game. I would leave the house or hide in the basement. In that situation, avoidance was critical. Just had to wait until whatever was bugging her calmed down on its own. There was no possibility of winning or calming things down. Time was the only cure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2795 on: April 19, 2020, 10:38:30 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #2796 on: April 19, 2020, 10:56:42 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2797 on: April 19, 2020, 10:59:24 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2798 on: April 19, 2020, 11:56:10 pm »

LOL! Lets hope Disney doesn't see that and decide to by the company, then the 'butter' will end up tasting like margarine but not as good getting the same treatment as every other franchise they they get their hands on.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2799 on: April 19, 2020, 11:57:49 pm »

Is it still a parody if it's true?