Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 822328 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2375 on: February 09, 2020, 02:59:25 pm »
@DeerSlayer  Attack the argument, not the Member. :nono:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2376 on: February 09, 2020, 08:26:54 pm »
@DeerSlayer  Attack the argument, not the Member. :nono:

I did attack the argument.  That verga made the argument is relevant.  He issues blanket condemnation for people who run marathons and triathlons calling such people stupid.
Is that not the argument of a couch potato? Yes or no.

I have run twenty marathons and a dozen triathlons.  They were not remotely stupid.  Tens of millions of people around the world enjoy them immensely and benefit from them as well.  Calling them stupid is what is stupid. 
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2377 on: February 09, 2020, 08:32:14 pm »
I did attack the argument.  That verga made the argument is relevant.  He issues blanket condemnation for people who run marathons and triathlons calling such people stupid.
Is that not the argument of a couch potato? Yes or no.

I have run twenty marathons and a dozen triathlons.  They were not remotely stupid.  Tens of millions of people around the world enjoy them immensely and benefit from them as well.  Calling them stupid is what is stupid.

"Political Graphics" is not the place for that kind of argument.  More posts of that nature will be deleted.  That is all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2378 on: February 09, 2020, 09:02:15 pm »

« Reply #2379 on: February 09, 2020, 09:02:53 pm »

« Reply #2380 on: February 09, 2020, 09:04:36 pm »

« Reply #2381 on: February 09, 2020, 10:09:22 pm »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2382 on: February 09, 2020, 10:12:31 pm »
I saw a graphic of Romney and some of the others' connection to

BURISMA

Now, I don't know if this is true, it is Mitt's son (graphics do get it wrong some time but there appears to be a solid connection shown in the article following per a former advisor:

This American Spectator article discusses one connection:
September 26, 2019
Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors
By Thomas Lifson

Well, this is certainly an odd coincidence!  In fact, when you dig in, you find an amazing series of coincidences...if you believe in coincidences when the CIA is involved, that is.

Mitt Romney's national security adviser in his 2012 campaign — a career CIA spook who rose to its top levels — sits on the board of directors of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that formerly paid Hunter Biden $50K a month despite his complete lack of credentials or qualifications.

It is also an odd coincidence that Mitt has, as CNN puts it, "been a lone Republican voice expressing concern about President Donald Trump's July phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump asked Ukraine's President to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his family."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/mitt_romney_adviser_sits_on_burisma_board_of_directors.html#ixzz6DUtlR7BR
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

So, it's something like all this...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2383 on: February 09, 2020, 10:17:37 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #2384 on: February 11, 2020, 04:59:28 pm »
"A picture is worth a thousand words ..."

Offline verga

« Reply #2385 on: February 11, 2020, 07:23:30 pm »
I saw a graphic of Romney and some of the others' connection to

BURISMA

Now, I don't know if this is true, it is Mitt's son (graphics do get it wrong some time but there appears to be a solid connection shown in the article following per a former advisor:

This American Spectator article discusses one connection:
So, it's something like all this...
While it pains me to say this, the only one this is true of is Hunter Biden. Pelosi's son was on a board but they had dealings in Singapore, Kerry's are on the Heinz board, most of Romney's sons are in Real Estate, one is a Radiologist.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

« Reply #2386 on: February 12, 2020, 05:33:09 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2387 on: February 12, 2020, 06:00:40 pm »
While it pains me to say this, the only one this is true of is Hunter Biden. Pelosi's son was on a board but they had dealings in Singapore, Kerry's are on the Heinz board, most of Romney's sons are in Real Estate, one is a Radiologist.

Perhaps there's not much accuracy of the "sons" but those listed are in some way  connected to Burisma -- anyway you cut it -- it should raise some eyebrows and some questions.  It's easy enough to begin connecting the dots -- the information is out there, it's just a matter of putting together timelines of those involved.  Case in point:

What should be considered here are the connections -- especially of Biden and Kerry ---

#1 Brociti Investments Limited is a subsidiary of Burisma Holdings  - that is important because it not only ties, Biden and Kerry but it also ties the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation:

.... David Leiter (ML Strategies lobbyist for Exxon and a Clinton bundler), the former Senate chief of staff to John Kerry, is also a lobbyist for Burisma Holdings, a private Ukrainian natural gas and uranium mining company with many connections to the Democratic Party. Biden’s son Hunter joined Burisma’s board in 2014, right before Leiter was hired to lobby members about the role of the company in Ukraine (arguing for its role in helping Ukraine be independent of Russia). Another board member, Devon Archer, is a Clinton donor (2700). FTI’s Lawrence Pacheco does communications for Burisma. Burisma is owned by a Cypriot holding firm, Brociti Investments Ltd, which is controlled by Nikolai Zlochevskyi, a former Ukrainian government minister.

#2 One of Romney's advisors was on the board of Burisma. 

#3 Hunter Biden, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of then-Secretary of State John Kerry, co-owned Rosemont Seneca Partners, a $2.4 billion private equity firm. Heinz’s college roommate, Devon Archer, was managing partner in the firm. In the spring of 2014, Biden and Archer joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian gas company that was at the center of a U.K. money laundering probe. Over the next year, Burisma reportedly paid Biden and Archer’s companies over $3 million.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/flashback-top-romney-advisor-served-on-burismas-board-with-hunter-biden
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/john-kerrys-son-cut-business-ties-with-hunter-biden-over-ukrainian-oil-deal
https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/campaign-updates/hillary-clintons-connection-oil-gas-industry/
https://www.gingrich360.com/2019/09/speaker-nancy-pelosi-and-the-joe-and-hunter-biden-scandal/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:07:00 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2388 on: February 12, 2020, 06:02:06 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2389 on: February 12, 2020, 06:39:37 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2390 on: February 13, 2020, 10:07:50 am »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2391 on: February 13, 2020, 01:11:21 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Does this mean he is going to hire someone to beat him up again?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2392 on: February 13, 2020, 01:32:19 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Does this mean he is going to hire someone to beat him up again?
@sneakypete
Are you volunteering?   :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2393 on: February 13, 2020, 03:18:31 pm »
@sneakypete
Are you volunteering?   :silly:

@EdinVA

Well,I AM retired and don't have much to do.

Offline verga

« Reply #2394 on: February 13, 2020, 06:26:52 pm »
@EdinVA

Well,I AM retired and don't have much to do.
Do you need an assistant? Asking for a friend.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2395 on: February 13, 2020, 10:53:16 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2396 on: February 14, 2020, 05:43:17 pm »
Do you need an assistant? Asking for a friend.

@verga

Sure,I am short-winded these days,and would have to pause often to catch my breath. Have your people contact my people to see if we can set something up.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2397 on: February 14, 2020, 05:49:21 pm »
@verga

Sure,I am short-winded these days,and would have to pause often to catch my breath. Have your people contact my people to see if we can set something up.
@sneakypete
You have people?  I don't have people.. I am jealous...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2398 on: February 14, 2020, 05:55:35 pm »
@sneakypete
You have people?  I don't have people.. I am jealous...

@EdinVA

Want to rent some of them? I think some of them are stealing the cat food.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2399 on: February 14, 2020, 05:57:55 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.