Author Topic: Ben Carson Wishes He’d Endorsed Someone Else, Says Trump Offered Him Admin Post  (Read 2234 times)

Offline musiclady

Actually Johnnie was pointing out the shameless lying in regards to the article that was posted - and he used an actual quote to bolster his argument.  I didn't see him attacking any poster here.

The first post I saw that attacked a member here:

:shrug:

I guess you don't think that Johnnie's calling us liars, pathetic, sad, children in practically every post he writes is negative, then.....

Not much I can do about that, because Johnnie does that to us probably 30 times a day, and that post of mine was a reaction to his incessant insults of fellow posters who don't agree with him.

Again, what's OK for Johnnie on the attack is not OK for me to defend against or explain.

I understand this is how it works.  I'm just sorry that it can't be changed no matter how obvious it is.........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

The claims of victimhood by the Dump Trumpers is so pathetic to me.

Both sides are rude, and the first attack post in this thread was an attack on "Johnny OneNote," with that poster now whining about unfair treatment.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

The claims of victimhood by the Dump Trumpers is so pathetic to me.

Both sides are rude, and the first attack post in this thread was an attack on "Johnny OneNote," with that poster now whining about unfair treatment.

Oh, for heaven's sake, Carling.  Give it a rest, will you?

I was talking about thread after thread of nothing but insults to ANYONE who doesn't support Trump, not just this thread....

I'm not whining, and if you had the ability to observe objectively you'd have seen his spamming yourself.

And calling someone who spams and says the same thing over and over again "Johnny OneNote" is not evil.

In fact it's a great song.  Listen to Ella sing it.  You'll love it.

Yikes.   **nononono*

btw, if you indeed are for Cruz, he smears you every day too.  I was defending you as well as every other person who doesn't support Trump.  You DO support Cruz, don't you?  Do you like being called a child and pathetic?  If you don't mind it, why not?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:37:36 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.