Author Topic: Trump told me he doesn’t REALLY BELIEVE some of the things he says – Ben Carson  (Read 170 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
::Trigger Warning::

While trying to explain the shocking and rather hypocritical endorsement of Donald Trump, Ben Carson let on what we’ve suspected – the Donald doesn’t really believe the things he says.

From the Hill:

In an interview with The Hill, Carson recalled the process by which he came around to supporting the controversial front-runner, who was once his rival for the GOP nomination.

“I needed to know that he could listen to other people, that he could change his opinions, and that some of the more outlandish things that he’s said, that he didn’t really believe those things,” Carson said.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-told-me-he-doesnt-really-believe-some-of-the-things-he-says-ben-carson/#ixzz42tNajfyT

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, *^%&$%~!

I had really thought that Ben Carson was the real thing until that Cruz/Rubio tweet thing made me start suspecting he wasn't, but I wrote that off as high emotion caused by being on the campaign trail, and surely he would recover his equilibrium.  Looks like it's more a personality trait than an exception.  This exposes some enormous clay feet.