Author Topic: Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally  (Read 13399 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally
« on: March 13, 2016, 06:12:03 pm »
Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally.

Cruz is supposedly better able to oppose Hillary and win, yet the media is going softly on the Sen. from Alberta, hoping he wins the nomination so they can take him apart over really extremists religious stuff that he represents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0&sns=tw
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

Re: Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 06:18:44 pm »
You watch Rachel Meadows way too much!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 06:20:10 pm »

Cruz is supposedly better able to oppose Hillary and win, yet the media is going softly on the Sen. from Alberta, hoping he wins the nomination so they can take him apart over really extremists religious stuff that he represents.

Almost all the polls show that, including those amongst likely voters, as do the political futures markets (the real ones where real people put real money behind their views).

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 06:20:30 pm »
Cruz can't beat Hillary.

Trump can.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 06:21:34 pm »
Almost all the polls show that, including those amongst likely voters, as do the political futures markets (the real ones where real people put real money behind their views).

============================

Put up some links.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 06:22:05 pm »
Cruz can't beat Hillary.

Trump can.

:bigsilly:

Such touching faith, really.  Not according to the hard numbers that are available, nor to those people who are willing to put their money where their mouths are on the political futures markets.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 06:22:32 pm »

Meadows?  I thought it was Madcow?

Bill Cipher

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 06:25:10 pm »

Put up some links.

Iowa Electronic Markets
2016 Presidential by share of votes:

2016 Presidential winner take all:

Can I assume you know what the red and the blue lines stand for?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 06:30:27 pm »
Other than the only reference I can find to Swanson saying anything close to 'kill the gays' is saying people in that lifestyle are going to hell, the author of the video may want to step back a bit, if you scroll down to the Presidential Candidates list on their 2015 conference page, it looks like they had a lot of the candidates there and invited all of them.
https://freedom2015.org/

So if the video author supports Huckabee, Jindal, Trump, Clinton, or several others, that finger they have pointing at Cruz has four other fingers pointing back at them self.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 06:56:42 pm »

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 07:02:33 pm »
Iowa Electronic Markets
2016 Presidential by share of votes:

=================================

Link.  L-I-N-K!

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 08:42:20 pm »
All I am doing, is giving a heads-up to Cruz supporters, so they can start preparing for what they will be up against, from Hillary's excellent campaign research capabilities.

Cruz is a target rich environment. Anointed, he is. Like it or not, many Americans are repelled by the religious right extremes.

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 08:49:33 pm »
All I am doing, is giving a heads-up to Cruz supporters, so they can start preparing for what they will be up against, from Hillary's excellent campaign research capabilities.

Cruz is a target rich environment. Anointed, he is. Like it or not, many Americans are repelled by the religious right extremes.
That is true. Also his birth issue. He is sunk on that alone.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 08:53:54 pm »

You don't think Trump won't be? If you think Cruz has dirt, that is nothing on Trump. Go back and read Ivana's book for example. Go read the interviews in Playboy in the late 80s and 90s. The stuff that has been discussed here is rated G compared to what is out there. Yet, many don't think it is fair when his dirt is brought up.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 08:56:35 pm »

Put up some links.

I've already posted the RCP polls at least twice to you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 08:57:33 pm »
I do not watch Rachel Meadows at all. You are WRONG.

So try telling the audience that Sen. Ted from Alberta, will use to explain away the endorsement of a preacher who implies and says death to homosexuals ?

How does he do that on a debate stage when the moderator asks him the question ?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 09:05:26 pm »

Right. Because the MSM haven't been slamming him 24/7 since he got elected. The only candidate that hasn't been vetted on purpose by the MSM is Donny. He has so much they haven't touched that it will be a field day for them should he squeak out a win in the Primary.

One issue waiting in the wings his is modelling agency. The one where he lied to the govt' on documents to use foreign nationals to undercut prevailing wages.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:06:17 pm by Frank Cannon »

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 09:09:55 pm »
Meadows?  I thought it was Madcow?

Audrey Meadows?

To the Moon Alice> To the moon.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 09:12:55 pm »
You don't think Trump won't be? If you think Cruz has dirt, that is nothing on Trump. Go back and read Ivana's book for example. Go read the interviews in Playboy in the late 80s and 90s. The stuff that has been discussed here is rated G compared to what is out there. Yet, many don't think it is fair when his dirt is brought up.
I fully agree. I am merely giving some information to show that the opponents are a very target rich environments.

I happen to hold pretty low views of the worst of the religious right. I am open about it. I can and do name names.

I think my revulsion started when I realized they were scamming poor helpless, often elderly people on fixed incomes, of their money.

Send me money. I do miracles. I heal the sick. Send me money. Probably the 1970s. Then in later decades we find Rev. Ted Haggard doing oral sex and snorting meth. We have Benny Hinn. We have Tammy Faye Bakker.

Is it all of them? No it is not. Is it enough of them, that I wish the good ones would speak out very loudly and clearly? Yes. Do I hear that? No I do not.

It can and will be used against Ted and his father. Go to 3:00 on this video, of Marjoe Gortner (Marjoe Counts the Money)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-C3trU9ljw

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 09:13:46 pm »
Cruz can't beat Hillary.

Trump can.

It's KASICH who can - and the polls prove it. 

(That is, if defeating Hillary is the priority.  For the Trumpsters, it simply isn't.)
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 09:14:14 pm »
Other than the only reference I can find to Swanson saying anything close to 'kill the gays' is saying people in that lifestyle are going to hell, the author of the video may want to step back a bit, if you scroll down to the Presidential Candidates list on their 2015 conference page, it looks like they had a lot of the candidates there and invited all of them.
https://freedom2015.org/

So if the video author supports Huckabee, Jindal, Trump, Clinton, or several others, that finger they have pointing at Cruz has four other fingers pointing back at them self.

He doesn't say "kill the gays", but he does say that he stands by the gospel as written in the Bible - after quoting two Bible verses that call for a penalty of death for homosexuals.

I notice that Ted's father, Rafael, was one of the keynote speakers at that conference. 

I can only imagine the grief they would give Trump if he had stood on that stage with that pastor. 

I agree, I think there's some stuff the Dems are sitting on right now, that they plan to use on Cruz if he becomes the nominee - truthfully, like they do on every candidate we have left running at this stage in the race.  Trump & Rubio too, to a lesser extent Kasich.  I've not delved to any great extent into Cruz's religious beliefs, but I hear snippets here and there (including stuff like this here) that set off a few alarms.  I think he wears his religion on his sleeve a bit more than I'm comfortable with.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2016, 09:30:29 pm »
It's KASICH who can - and the polls prove it. 

You mean the Kasich who has yet to win even one of his own party's primaries? Who currently has a total of 63 pledged delegates (compared to Trump's 460)? Who more often than not finishes in his own party's primaries in the single digits? Who at the best he could do came in second in New Hampshire?

Yep. Given his performance within his own party he definitely is the guy to beat Hillary. After all, the polls, but maybe not the actual votes, show it.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2016, 09:32:19 pm »
Cruz can't beat Hillary.

Trump can.

Damn right!   :thumbsup:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2016, 09:37:28 pm »
I fully agree. I am merely giving some information to show that the opponents are a very target rich environments.

I happen to hold pretty low views of the worst of the religious right. I am open about it. I can and do name names.

I think my revulsion started when I realized they were scamming poor helpless, often elderly people on fixed incomes, of their money.

Send me money. I do miracles. I heal the sick. Send me money. Probably the 1970s. Then in later decades we find Rev. Ted Haggard doing oral sex and snorting meth. We have Benny Hinn. We have Tammy Faye Bakker.

Is it all of them? No it is not. Is it enough of them, that I wish the good ones would speak out very loudly and clearly? Yes. Do I hear that? No I do not.

It can and will be used against Ted and his father. Go to 3:00 on this video, of Marjoe Gortner (Marjoe Counts the Money)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-C3trU9ljw

Then how sad for you that Trump is willing to give his praises to Pat Robertson.  Funny you got so excited that a pastor spoke about scriptures.  What will you do now?  See my thread.

And I believe the whole Bible.  Liberals always like to pick out the Law in Leviticus.  I believe that homosexuality is a sin.  Everyone sins and comes short of the Glory of God.  Good thing that God gave his Son so that we don't stone people any longer.  Get a clue.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:42:59 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 09:40:17 pm »