Author Topic: Trump Is Unelectable  (Read 10283 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Trump Is Unelectable
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2016, 12:39:25 am »
How does a person who quotes Musellini, praises Putin, Kim Jung Un, the Chinese leaders who massacred the students at Tiananmen square, tells his campaign rally goers to punch protesters in the face, wish it was the old days when protesters were carried out on stretchers.....and has flip flopped on every single pronouncement, become a fan favorite on this website? 
Can anyone enlighten me, please.

My theory:

They're sheep who have been brainwashed by talk radio for years and cannot think for themselves. Peer acceptance is more important to them than anything else. Plus they're filled to the brim with anger and outright hatred.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2016, 12:41:56 am »
How does a person who quotes Musellini, praises Putin, Kim Jung Un, the Chinese leaders who massacred the students at Tiananmen square, tells his campaign rally goers to punch protesters in the face, wish it was the old days when protesters were carried out on stretchers.....and has flip flopped on every single pronouncement, become a fan favorite on this website? 

It's absolutely inexplicable, Rivergirl.

But it's not the majority of us.  It's a very vocal (and monotonous) minority.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2016, 12:43:42 am »

Fan favorite? The negative articles alone by a single poster should enlighten you otherwise. The insults hurled at Trump and his supporters are legion here. Embarrassing for a GOP forum that should have high moral character. Don't you agree?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2016, 12:49:43 am »
Don't blame talk radio.  The Trump sheep have a brand of hypocrisy all their own.  They are angry at establishment compromises with the left so they support the guy who funded the left,  promises to compromise with them to cut deals, and is the biggest issue flip flopper ever.  They are angry that Washington does not listen to them so they support the guy who says he is beholden to no one and will do whatever it takes to cut the best deal in his own eyes only.  They cry when they feel others are depriving them of free speech but they run around like thugs terrorizing anyone who dares to disagree with Trump.  On and on.

Very good. Very good.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2016, 12:59:07 am »
Don't blame talk radio.  The Trump sheep have a brand of hypocrisy all their own.  They are angry at establishment compromises with the left so they support the guy who funded the left,  promises to compromise with them to cut deals, and is the biggest issue flip flopper ever.  They are angry that Washington does not listen to them so they support the guy who says he is beholden to no one and will do whatever it takes to cut the best deal in his own eyes only.  They cry when they feel others are depriving them of free speech but they run around like thugs terrorizing anyone who dares to disagree with Trump.  On and on.

That you don't see the difference between compromise and complete surrender is very telling. The GOP has literally given Obama and the Dems everything. A compromise would be  refreshing for a change!! Your juvenile insults are noted.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2016, 01:02:25 am »
My theory:

They're sheep who have been brainwashed by talk radio for years and cannot think for themselves.

I didn't think you anti-Trumpsters could offer anything more insulting and despicable than you already have. And yet you constantly exceed my expectations.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2016, 01:07:48 am »

I'd comment on the comparison to your moral character to Trump's but I wouldn't want someone wanting to punch me in the face or shoot me should I be walking down 5th Ave.    :whistle:

With any luck, we'll all be able to sit around a campfire singing 'Kumbaya' with Ted while they hand Hillary her orange jumpsuit. 

Feeling better already aren't ya?   :silly:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:12:40 am by mystery-ak »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2016, 01:07:59 am »
Preserve? What a laugh. The status quo is bloated government, entitlements and ever increasing debt and taxes. Why do you want to preserve that?
It will be different this time. The Sea Island GOPe feel your concerns, and plan to rectify them.

Kasich really didn't work at Lehman Bros.

Cruz' wife really didn't work at Goldman Sachs.

And of course you can trust Rubio. Karl Rove says soo.

So that should settle that. Are we good ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2016, 01:09:35 am »
I didn't think you anti-Trumpsters could offer anything more insulting and despicable than you already have. And yet you constantly exceed my expectations.

Be careful. The anti-Trump contingent count that as a savage personal attack...funny, how their minds work.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2016, 01:14:35 am »
For the Trumpettes:

HonestJohn

« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2016, 01:14:49 am »
It will be different this time. The Sea Island GOPe feel your concerns, and plan to rectify them.

Kasich really didn't work at Lehman Bros.

Cruz' wife really didn't work at Goldman Sachs.

And of course you can trust Rubio. Karl Rove says soo.

So that should settle that. Are we good ??

You realize you are parroting the hysterical conspiracy theories of the rabid left regarding the sea-island bit?

Offline Paladin

« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2016, 01:17:22 am »
Be careful. The anti-Trump contingent count that as a savage personal attack...funny, how their minds work.

I simply cannot understand how someone can say this on here even if he disapproves of other's political choices:

"My theory:

They're sheep who have been brainwashed by talk radio for years and cannot think for themselves."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2016, 01:20:45 am »
You realize you are parroting the hysterical conspiracy theories of the rabid left regarding the sea-island bit?

Uh, no. He's talking about a documented meeting of elitists whose sole purpose is to stop Trump.

"At Secretive Meeting, Tech CEOs And Top Republicans Commiserate, Plot To Stop Trump"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d?tn50o1or

Offline aligncare

« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2016, 01:24:55 am »
I simply cannot understand how someone can say this on here even if he disapproves of other's political choices:

"My theory:

They're sheep who have been brainwashed by talk radio for years and cannot think for themselves."

I know. Pretty insulting, isn't it?

I have insulted candidates, yes, and I even let a couple of insults of a poster of two slip. But, I've never seen the shear depths of disrespect by some of the anti-Trumpers here.

Offline Carling

« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2016, 01:26:31 am »

They pushed me from Cruz to Trump with their complete lack of any sort of respect for the first Trump supporters here.

Has any poster here been dissuaded from supporting Trump to Kasich or Rubio or even Cruz because of the TDS Gang's insults on this board?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2016, 01:32:23 am »
They pushed me from Cruz to Trump with their complete lack of any sort of respect for the first Trump supporters here.

Has any poster here been dissuaded from supporting Trump to Kasich or Rubio or even Cruz because of the TDS Gang's insults on this board?

That's a pedal to the metal negatory, smokey bear. Come back.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2016, 01:33:24 am »

He is certainly a much more sympathetic candidate to me for exactly the same reason. Plus I am highly displeased with Ted for blaming the Chicago outbursts on Trump.

The rioters are responsible for the riot(s).

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2016, 01:34:42 am »
Hmmm... Just another normal conversation, I see.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2016, 01:34:47 am »

In fact, DC and me were probably the first to declare our support. DC first, I think.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2016, 01:38:25 am »
In fact, DC and me were probably the first to declare our support. DC first, I think.

If that's so...it was only by a hair.    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Paladin

« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2016, 01:38:50 am »
I've never seen the shear depths of disrespect by some of the anti-Trumpers here.

Agreed. Some of them are out of control which tarnishes all of them.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2016, 01:39:56 am »
Hmmm... Just another normal conversation, I see.

Just killing time till tomorrow's vote clarifies things, mathematically and otherwise.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2016, 01:40:53 am »

One cannot be reasoned out of what one was not reasoned into.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2016, 01:43:21 am »
If that's so...it was only by a hair.    :beer:

Compadre! Usted comenzó!  :beer:

HonestJohn

« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2016, 01:46:07 am »
Uh, no. He's talking about a documented meeting of elitists whose sole purpose is to stop Trump.

"At Secretive Meeting, Tech CEOs And Top Republicans Commiserate, Plot To Stop Trump"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d?tn50o1or

And if you looked a little deeper, you'd see that the left reports about that meeting on a yearly basis.