Author Topic: The 202 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List  (Read 898 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

The 202 People, Places and Things Donald
Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

The list is way too long to post here so go to the link to see it.  You're probably on it.  There's a link to every insult, too.

Here's a sample:

The Wall Street Journal
NEWSPAPER
“seldom has a paper been so wrong”“failing”“reported 'Cruz momentum' but nothing about the fact that I easily won!”“so dishonest”“purposely mischaracterized my statement”“failing”“so totally wrong”“dummies”“so wrong, so often”“loves to write badly about me”“some of the dumbest people on television work for the Wall Street Journal”“looks like a tabloid”“ever-dwindling”
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

Spotted one that makes a laughing stock out every Trumpoid here who whines about others who point out their errors and failures:

Jeb Bush, Supporters of - “everyone of those people who contributed are getting something to the detriment of America”

Apparently what's sauce for the goose is not sauce for the gander when it comes to the Trumpoids.

Offline libertybele

It is quite amazing that his insults actually have boosted him in the polls because his supporters see it as a 'positive'.   :3:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:50:56 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

It is quite amazing that his insults actually have boosted him in the polls because his supporters see it as a 'positive'.   :3:

They love the insults and violence... until it's directed their way.  Then they cry bitter tears and demand protection they wanted to deny to others.

It's like a teenager killing his parents and then begging for the court's mercy on virtue that he's an orphan.  The unmitigated gall is infuriating.

Offline musiclady

It's proof that there's something deeply wrong with the soul of America.

That one should become more popular because of vile, uncouth, violent words and trash-talk is an indictment of what's wrong in America, that most certainly won't be "made great" because of the "leadership" of the trash-talker.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.