Author Topic: Egyptian TV Host to Clinton: Old Bag, You Are the Cause for What Happened in Syria, Iraq, and Libya  (Read 530 times)

rangerrebew

Egyptian TV Host to Clinton: Old Bag, You Are the Cause for What Happened in Syria, Iraq, and Libya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmUWg2F86-A

Published on Mar 10, 2016

VIDEO

Egyptian TV host Mohamed Al-Ghiety lashed at U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on his Tahrir TV talk show. In response to the former secretary of state’s defense of the U.S. involvement in the Qadhafi ouster, Al-Ghiety referred to Clinton as an “old bag,” and accused the U.S. of being the cause for what happened in Libya, Iraq, and Syria. “At least 99% of the Libyans,” he said, “long for the days of Qadhafi.” The show aired on March 7.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:10:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He's more than right. Obama/Hillary along with others like McCain et al, are responsible for the whole mess all over Europe, the ME and North Africa. They are all, directly or indirectly, responsible for hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of deaths all over the world with their misguided adventures and their childishly naive initiatives and programs.

All of this began with Obama's and Hillary's ridiculous 'Arab Spring', which was in reality was nothing more than an attempt to replace leadership in almost all the ME and North Africa with their own Muslim Brotherhood operatives.

This STUPIDITY failed, of course, and now the whole region is in utter chaos and hundreds of thousands of people are dead, along with millions homeless, displaced, or in slavery, because of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

A-Lert

She's the enemy of not just the United States. She is evil.

rangerrebew

He had better watch out.  He might "commit suicide" just like Vince Foster if he isn't careful. :whistle:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
When are FOXNEWS or the alphabets going to show us a 30 second continuous loop of Mohamed Al-Ghiety saying this?     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

When Madam Clinton shows off her thankles - never.