Author Topic: Italy: Warrant issued for Muslim who said, “I will take a car with some explosives to carry out an attack against the unfaithful”  (Read 283 times)

rangerrebew

Italy: Warrant issued for Muslim who said, “I will take a car with some explosives to carry out an attack against the unfaithful”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/italy-warrant-issued-for-muslim-who-said-i-will-take-a-car-with-some-explosives-to-carry-out-an-attack-against-the-unfaithful

March 12, 2016 5:22 pm By Robert Spencer 20 Comments

“Everything will be fine, if you want to come here I can arrange everything for you … You just need to make a plan and have a false document so that you can leave.” How many “refugees” have those kinds of false documents?

jihad terrorists2“Members Of Terrorist Group Arrested In Italy,” Xinhua, March 12, 2016:

Police arrested a 26-year-old Macedonian, who reportedly named Abdula Kurtishi and escaped from prison in his country, after he was found to have false documents, ANSA news agency reported.

Investigators said the man had ties with another Macedonian, Vulnet Maqelara, who was nicknamed Carlito Brigande and currently in jail after being arrested in Rome in November last year, and Firas Barhoumi, a 29-year-old Tunisian and foreign fighter who is currently in Iraq. Arrest warrants have been issued for them.

“I will take a car with some explosives to carry out an attack against the unfaithful,” Barhoumi was quoted as saying in a message sent from Iraq to Maqelara just days before the latter’s arrest.

Investigators said Maqelara was about to head for Iraq to join the Islamic State (IS) terrorists.

“Everything will be fine, if you want to come here I can arrange everything for you … You just need to make a plan and have a false document so that you can leave,” the Tunisian reportedly told the Macedonian. He also added that he was ready to postpone the suicide attack to wait for Maqelara to join him….
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:58:42 pm by rangerrebew »