Author Topic: Trump makes accusation that Rubio is rigging vote in Florida  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump makes accusation that Rubio is rigging vote in Florida
« on: March 13, 2016, 04:17:44 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  · 10h10 hours ago 

Word is-early voting in FL is very dishonest. Little Marco, his State Chairman, & their minions are working overtime-trying to rig the vote.

Got proof?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

Re: Trump makes accusation that Rubio is rigging vote in Florida
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 04:19:38 am »
Is anyone the least surprised?  I'm surprised that Trump hasn't yet offered to pay the legal fees for anyone who sucker punches Rubio, his state chairman, or any of his "minions".

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 04:20:44 am »
Trump's covering his ass in case he loses Florida.  Must be getting nervous.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 04:30:30 am »
Is anyone the least surprised?  I'm surprised that Trump hasn't yet offered to pay the legal fees for anyone who sucker punches Rubio, his state chairman, or any of his "minions".

Probably has.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 12:42:42 pm »
Trump's covering his ass in case he loses Florida.  Must be getting nervous.

Living in FL and having been a 'poll watcher' in a previous election, Trump has every right to suspect that the GOPe would rig the vote.  Also consider that the RNC has moved up the voting date and we will have another primary in August ....  this primary is just for presidential preference and the RNC has deemed FL to now be a winner takes all state.  This of course was all done in plotting Jeb's nomination.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 12:46:34 pm »
Living in FL and having been a 'poll watcher' in a previous election, Trump has every right to suspect that the GOPe would rig the vote.  Also consider that the RNC has moved up the voting date and we will have another primary in August ....  this primary is just for presidential preference and the RNC has deemed FL to now be a winner takes all state.  This of course was all done in plotting Jeb's nomination.

You mean back when Trump was still nothing more than a joke, instead of being a joker with a gun to the nation's head?  I rather seriously doubt the system was set up to foil Trump.  And I seriously doubt Rubio did the setting up, particularly if it was set up for Jeb.  That makes two lies by Trump in one mouthful.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 12:57:00 pm »
You mean back when Trump was still nothing more than a joke, instead of being a joker with a gun to the nation's head?  I rather seriously doubt the system was set up to foil Trump.  And I seriously doubt Rubio did the setting up, particularly if it was set up for Jeb.  That makes two lies by Trump in one mouthful.

No the system wasn't set up to derail Trump.  The 'fix' has been in for a long time for a Clinton v. Bush runoff.  It didn't pan out. No Rubio didn't do the 'setting up', however, how should one interrupt Rubio's comment "he knows how to win Florida"?  Me having experienced what I have at the polls, took the comment to mean 'fraud'.  Just my humble opinion.

...“Look, Florida, those are not accurate numbers you have seen,” he said. “We have our own numbers, I think we will see other numbers that will show the same. It’s going to be close, but we know how to win in Florida and we will.”...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rubio-on-polls-showing-him-down-in-florida-those-are-not-accurate-numbers/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.