Author Topic: Breaking: Trump attacker possibly had a knife and supports ISIS  (Read 4788 times)

HAPPY2BME

Allegedly, this guy is a literal terrorist that just tried to attack Trump.

Social media thinks he brought a knife to the Trump rally. As you can see the Secret Service hand's bloody -- from what? Knife?

YouTube video below shows attacker participating in pro-ISIS rally at Tommy Dimassimo Wright State University. (YT removed video just hours ago)

Here's the best view of the attack. He actually got close enough to grab Trump's leg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R85oJ8z0Ozw

Longer video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8

Attacker being carried away:

https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/status/708708436683390976

Before the attack he posted this message on Twitter asking for prayer:

Trump's social media manager Dan Scavino thanks Secret Service for their quick action:

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/708758442983432192

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=10463

HAPPY2BME

Re: Breaking: Trump attacker possibly had a knife and supports ISIS
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 11:14:33 pm »
Hamas-linked CAIR demands Trump apologize for saying “Islam hates us”

MARCH 11, 2016 4:40 PM BY ROBERT SPENCEr

Will CAIR apologize for being an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case — so named by the Justice Department? CAIR officials have repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups. Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror.

CAIR’s cofounder and longtime Board chairman (Omar Ahmad), as well as its chief spokesman (Ibrahim Hooper), have made Islamic supremacist statements.

(Ahmad denies this, but the original reporter stands by her story.) A California chapter distributed a poster telling Muslims not to talk to the FBI, and a Florida chapter distributed pamphlets with the same message. CAIR has opposed virtually every anti-terror measure that has been proposed or implemented and has been declared a terror organization by the United Arab Emirates.

When will Hamas-linked CAIR apologize for all that? When will Hamas-linked CAIR apologize for the Qur’an’s words of hatred toward unbelievers, quoted here?

FAYETTEVILLE, NC — A leading Muslim civil rights group is calling on GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump to apologize for his claim that “Islam hates us.”

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Wednesday night, Trump was asked whether he thinks Islam is at war with the West.

“I think Islam hates us,” Trump responded. “There’s a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There is an unbelievable hatred of us.”

The statement drew swift condemnation from the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which called on Trump to apologize for the comment, as it has in response to other comments Trump has made.

“Donald Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric does not reflect leadership, but instead reflects a bigoted mindset that only serves to divide our nation and the world,” Nihad Awad, the group’s national executive director said in a statement. The group suggested Trump could do so at Thursday evening’s GOP debate….

FAYETTEVILLE, NC — A leading Muslim civil rights group is calling on GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump to apologize for his claim that “Islam hates us.”

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Wednesday night, Trump was asked whether he thinks Islam is at war with the West.

“I think Islam hates us,” Trump responded. “There’s a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There is an unbelievable hatred of us.”

The statement drew swift condemnation from the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which called on Trump to apologize for the comment, as it has in response to other comments Trump has made.

“Donald Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric does not reflect leadership, but instead reflects a bigoted mindset that only serves to divide our nation and the world,” Nihad Awad, the group’s national executive director said in a statement. The group suggested Trump could do so at Thursday evening’s GOP debate….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/hamas-linked-cair-demands-trump-apologize-for-saying-islam-hates-us

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 11:16:33 pm by HAPPY2BME »

A-Lert

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 11:17:14 pm »
Hamas-linked CAIR demands Trump apologize for saying “Islam hates us”

Give and show us reasons why we shouldn't.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 11:26:30 pm »
Where are Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio on this?  Condemning Trump for not pushing himself into a knife?

Letters From Former Cruz Voters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMll1kAtjc

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 11:33:54 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 11:36:26 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 11:37:30 pm »
Geez, this is getting scary.

Prayers for the protection of ALL the candidates.  These are dangerous times.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 11:39:33 pm »

Senior Citizen Veteran Fights Protester at Louisville Trump Rally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwalNSS3vY

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 11:42:10 pm »
Where are Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio on this?  Condemning Trump for not pushing himself into a knife?

Can you just Shut Up!  You are acting certifiable.

Where we are is praying for the safety of all the candidates, in both parties.  We are adults.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 12:17:56 am »

That is a sick thing to say.  Just sick........   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 12:19:30 am »

Where we are is praying for the safety of all the candidates, in both parties.  We are adults.

Thank you for that, Navy.  How could a thread like this turn into a vile attack on Trump's opponents?  It's sick.

Again, offering prayers for Trump's safety..

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 12:59:48 am »

*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

An attempted physical attack on Donald Trump took place earlier today in Dayton Ohio – DETAILS HERE – The attacker was identified as Tommy DiMassimo.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/12/shock-video-attempted-physical-attack-on-donald-trump-in-ohio-thwarted-by-secret-service-suspect-identified/

A student of Wright University in Dayton Ohio, Tom Dimassimo is a progressive leftist thug who has participated in various protests including flag burning.
http://www.illwriteit.com/tom-dimassimo-wright-state-university-dayton-ohio-powder-springs-georgia/

By his own admissions DiMassimo is self-identified as an activist with Black Lives Matter, and various left-wing social justice groups.  In addition he’s a Bernie Sanders supporter.

However, shocking new video has now surfaced of Tommy DiMassimo also participating in ISIS propaganda videos, and possibly being a part of their anti-U.S. agenda.  This video was uploaded in May 2015.  You can see DiMassimo is the principal subject within the video which begins with him dragging a flag and talking to the camera operator: (video deleted by YouTube)

UPDATE: It appears Tommy DiMassimo deleted the YouTube account associated with the video in an effort to hide the content.  However, an alternate and identical copy (for educational purposes) is available here: (DELETED)

UPDATE:  Twitter account identified.  Bernie Sanders Support Confirmed.

22-year-old activist Tommy DiMassimo goes under “@younglionking7” for a twitter handle.  His appearance changes quite dramatically with the beard grown out, or less notable.  Scrolling through his social media feed it appears he was planning on something like this for more than a few weeks.

Malice of Forethought: Great protesting opportunity for anybody in Columbus this Tuesday

New Year Resolutions:

Bernie Sanders Supporter

Tommy, aka Tom, aka Thomas, DiMassimo’s threats and provocations are all over his recent social media  Feel free to scrub it, and lift what’s needed to gain an understanding. 

https://twitter.com/Younglionking7/status/708498770108026881

Tommy’s parents are also very politically connected.  Mom, Faye DiMassimo: http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/search.php?name=Dimassimo&cycle=All&sort=R&state=&zip=&employ=&cand=&submit=Submit

ATLANTA – Mayor Kasim Reed announced today that Faye DiMassimo will serve as the new General Manager for the $250 million Renew Atlanta infrastructure bond program. In this new role, DiMassimo will oversee the design, construction and completion of more than two hundred transportation and municipal facility projects, including construction of the new Martin Luther King, Jr. Natatorium in the Historic Old Fourth Ward neighborhood. The Renew Atlanta infrastructure bond program was approved by more than eight in ten voters in a special election held on March 17, 2015.

DiMassimo has served as the Director of the Cobb County Department of Transportation for nearly six years, where she has overseen a $36 million operating budget with more than 160 staff. DiMassimo brings a strong track record of execution, expert technical knowledge and proven leadership skills to the City of Atlanta.
(link)
http://www.atlantaga.gov/index.aspx?page=672&recordid=4006

Looks like Tommy made bail.  He just tweeted this:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/12/breaking-trump-ohio-attacker-tommy-dimassimo-connected-to-isis-suspect-featured-in-isis-propaganda-videos-2015/

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:00:14 am by HAPPY2BME »

A-Lert

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 02:10:48 am »
Yeah, I saw his quote and thought it pretty sick too, as I am sure most others felt this way.

Accusing Trump and his supporters of supporting and advocating violence is sick.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 02:17:41 am »
Since no other media source is saying a word about any ISIS connection, and Trump is the only one spouting this, I'm calling bullshit on this contention.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 02:34:34 am »

:silly: :silly: there are so many videos of trump talking about punching protesters in the face, roughing them up, paying for defense bills if supporters rough them up, and then the actual supporters sucker punching one in custody. Few doubt that Trump has set an angry, divisive tone. You really think Trump is going to unite America and make it great again? or more likely are we going to see the divisions and anger grow.

Not to mention when two of his supporters beat a homeless man because he looked hispanic.  Or the violence against no less than three different reporters.  Or the woman thrown to the floor by some of his white supremacist supporters.

What's surprising is their utter 'shock' that those groups harmed would start to organize an opposition capable of stopping the violence that has been directed against them for the last six months or so.

For some reason, Trump and his supporters behavior is appalling to Trump and his supporters when it is directed *at* them... instead of *from* them.

As wrong as it was, they that sowed the wind... are reaping the whirlwind.

We shouted until our throats were raw about how Trump's behavior and tactics would come back to  bite us, but did anyone listen?  I'm going to wager that should Trump take the primary, this will be a harbinger of the future.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 03:03:24 am »
We shouted until our throats were raw about how Trump's behavior and tactics would come back to  bite us, but did anyone listen?  I'm going to wager that should Trump take the primary, this will be a harbinger of the future.

Yeah, the only thing is that we have to get this over with. It will come to a head, with or without Trump. I say let's tackle it. I say, Bring it on.

Let's do this. Let's do this now and for keeps.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 03:06:16 am »
I think Cleveland is going to be truly ugly no matter who the nominee is.  The libs/progs were pretty bad at the NYC GOP convention; they'll be very, very bad this time around, in particular because they have such shitty candidates to run against the GOP.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 03:18:37 am »
Well, on the knife issue, it is looking like BS also.

That guy isn't ISIS.  Get a grip!  I would agree he is a nut.  His tweet said he was going to spit on Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 03:26:07 am »
The libs/progs were pretty bad at the NYC GOP convention; they'll be very, very bad this time around, in particular because they have such shitty candidates to run against the GOP.

One is a convicted felon[unconvicted] who is hated by just about everyone, the other is a Doc Brown knock off from Back to the Future.

Yes. I would say they have a very bad line up. That is possibly the smartest thing you have ever posted.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:41:33 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2016, 03:30:44 am »
Yeah, I saw his quote and thought it pretty sick too, as I am sure most others felt this way.

Both Rubio and Cruz are Christians, and the idea that they would want Trump dead is hideous.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2016, 03:35:13 am »

How could I possibly have missed you ever so righteous anti-Trumpster's condemnation of this?:

"Trump has just cancelled the rally. LOL!! There'll be more of this, now that the left knows he can be cowed."

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2016, 03:41:20 am »
How could I possibly have missed you ever so righteous anti-Trumpster's condemnation of this?:

"Trump has just cancelled the rally. LOL!! There'll be more of this, now that the left knows he can be cowed."

Did my prediction not come true today?  Protests in Dayton, in Cleveland, in Kansas City. 

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 03:45:28 am »
Did my prediction not come true today?  Protests in Dayton, in Cleveland, in Kansas City.

Predicting Leftist thugs will seek to disrupt political rallies they disapprove is a given. Being amused when they do so is disgusting.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.